Tease (Sehun)

It seems stupid to post a Sehun imagine on Chen's birthday but here it is anyway!

You slouch in your seat with your phone and flick idly down the screen as EXO files onto the stage. You're not too thrilled to be here- the only reason you're even here is because your friend has threatened to take bubble tea away from you for a week if you don't accompany her. 

And her mum owns the bubble tea shop you always go to so it's a valid threat and a low blow. It's how you've winded up here.

You scan through the 12. You can definitely tell them apart; you do listen to their songs and mimic their choreography when you're bored, but that doesn't exactly mean you're an avid fan. There's Chen, there's Tao, there's Luhan, and then there's Sehun... At least you think it is. In your opinion, he looks the best, with his long legs and evidently handsome face. And his dancing. 

But you're still not a fan of him. Or EXO. Nope. 

Your phone screen glows and snatches your attention. Oh look. Someone posted something. Once again engrossed by the wonderful things on Tumblr, you cease to take notice of what's happening on stage. There's a bit of laughter around you, but you don't look up. 

There's a round of fangirling from the seated audience. And then there's loud music and multicoloured lights flashing everywhere. Now you can't see anything on your phone clearly without a stray light hitting it so that it momentarily blinds you. This is not amusing. 

The guys on stage are dancing, and for once, you appreciate the fact that you're here. That Sehun definitely has legs... You aren't surprised if he has better legs than some girls. 

You whistle through your teeth as Sehun pulls an impressive move, bending backward towards the ground and then kicking up higher than you probably can. Damn. He's poking his tongue out in concentration and it is hot.

Once the song is over, you join everyone else in giving EXO a hearty round of applause, though you really think that yours is more directed to that guy with hair the same colour as your favourite ice-cream. 

Now they're arranged in a line again, and Sehun's eyes are constantly looking through the audience. What on earth is he looking for? A girlfriend? Ha. You feel so funny. As if idols are allowed to date.

He happens to spot you, and his eyes rest on you for a bit longer than any other person before he looks away. Well then, you're a teensy bit proud.

You're not actually paying attention to what's happening to the rest of EXO, but more focused on staring the hell out of Sehun. And he keeps looking back at you too. This is nice. Maybe being forced to stay here with your best friend for one session of Happy Camp isn't that much of a bad idea. 

Oh the way he's licking his lips. They're so plump, and that tongue. You don't notice that fact that you're reciprocating the gesture and he's thinking the same thing about you. 

His skin looks so smooth, and pale, like fine porcelain. Kind of like yours. But your skin is better. Duh.

And that chin is mighty fine.

You look down appreciatively. He has nice jeans too, you think. Cool dark blue colour. 

Your eyes dart up again to his eyes. They're brown from what you remember and see, and- He just winked. He just winked. He. Just. Winked. 

More importantly, at you.

Awesome.

He gazes at you as he clings to a purple pole. Wait, what?

Pole?

Since when did he become a pole dancer?

And where did that bright amethyst pole even come from?