Date [Pt 2 to Assistant] (Baekhyun)

Finally Pt 2 to Assistant is up! Everyone (even me, admittedly) has forgotten about what happened in Pt 1 but that's okay. This is basically around 1K worth of insanity and waffling, sorry :/ 

Yeah enjoy anyway XD

Goodness knew what state of insanity you were in to agree to a dinner date with such a handsome prick. It was Byun, for heaven's sake.

Byun Baekhyun.

The boss with the capabilities of a rock. An aesthetically pleasing rock, by all means. He was also that idiot who played the piano better than you and the one who also possessed a horrible whiny voice that somehow beat yours in a singing competition.

You shook the thoughts out and hurriedly chose a modest azure dress from the variety of whatever was in your wonderfully original wardrobe.

Ding.

It was a simple ring of the doorbell, a mere sound, yet it was maybe the most important thing in your mostly boring- psh what, Byun couldn't possibly be that important, plus your life wasn't that bor- don't lie, okay fine, he was pretty important...

"COMING!" You hurled the door open and then froze entirely, the words that were so practiced choked in your throat. "Oh. My. Goodness. You're fine."

Obviously you were in this state of insanity when he asked you. Who could resist that charm? you had to admit grudgingly.

"I know," Baekhyun agreed smugly, pulling his blazer together with a small satisfied grin. "Well, will you come with me, m'lady?"

"Sure." You locked the door and trailed behind him. "Where're we going?"

"A fun place."

"More info please."

"Surprise."

"Don't you dare. You're taking me to a restaurant, aren't you? Or a movie? You look like a cliché person."

"Rude," Byun sassed, "I'm not as bad as you think."

"Sure."

"Just follow me."

"Is it within walking distance?"

"Yeah."

"Great. Wait, are you trying to make me exercise? Byun, do you thi-"

"No stahp you look stunning, Candy- Candice," He paused to appreciate your face, looking on with almost unnecessary contentment, "very stunning indeed."

You showed him the Hello Kitty bandaids on your left hand. "Not so stunning anymore."

He took your hand in his and ran his long fingers around the Hello Kitty bandaid covered areas, before raising it tenderly to his lips and... and... unexpectedly blowing at it.

"Uhm... What the hell," you muttered, jerking your hand away as soon as you felt his warm breath against your skin.

"I'm sorry about the cuts, you know."

"Yeah."

"I am," Byun protested, pulling out a small wrapped package from his pocket. "Here."

You took it hesitantly, and peeled away the silver wrapping paper, millions of possibilities flying through your mind.

A ring? Nah, too early.

What if it was a necklace? Maybe?

What else could it be?

The tell-tale label solved the mystery.