Park Kyungsoo (D.O)

The title of this imagine is so weird but you'll get it later. No, Kyungsoo is not suddenly related to Chanyeol... It's a different type of park.

Dedicated to hotcutelove~ :)

Priscilla pulled her legs up to her chest as she sat on the wooden bench in her local park, fiddling with her phone. It vibrated gently, and she stared at it, inwardly fangirling over the short but incredibly adorable (and sometimes too alluring for her poor heart to endure) Do Kyungsoo.

He was just so irresistible- handsome, a good singer, friendly, cute-

'Hurry up guys!' Priscilla heard someone call in the distance, and she paid it no heed, continuing to enjoy admiring her ultimate bias in all his attractive glory on her phone. She sighed. If only she could meet him, or see him, just a few looks (glances would definitely not be enough) or... stares. She wasn't trying to be creepy- it was just that such beauty should be properly appreciated. But they never visited the city where she lived, and she never had enough time to fly somewhere to watch their concerts. Oh how unfortunate it was. How very unfortunate.

'GUYS LISTEN TO ME I'M THE FRIGGING LEADER YOU-' the same person shouted irritably.

'Technically I'm the leader,' someone else cut in.

'Uhh guys, I think we're causing a commotion.' 

Priscilla inquisitively looked towards where the voices were. She thought she had heard that voice before. Or she thought she had anyways.

'Boys, please line up for the camera,' a man with with greying hair said, adjusting the angle of his camera on the stand. 

'1, 2, 3, EXO, we are one!' the guys chorused. Priscilla's eyes widened dramatically. EXO.

It was EXO.

It really was EXO.

Priscilla clamped a hand over her mouth to muffle the excited screaming that was coming out of her mouth. Wow. And all she had wanted to do was admire Do Kyungsoo on her phone, and now she could admire him in real life. But since when were they here? Who cared. As long as they were here, it was okay. Perfect, more like.

She scanned through the line. Not Kris. Not Baekhyun. Not Tao. Not Sehun. Aha. Yes, Kyungsoo. 

He was sporting a suave black jacket (and luckily not that admittedly ridiculous Mongolian fur hat from the Wolf MV) and looking quite... maybe too attractive. She felt like she was going to die and never fulfil that dream of drowning (she'd always been curious to what it would've felt like). He was just too hot. She swore she could feel the hotness radiating off him even from about fifty metres away.

And it was only supposed to be twenty-three degrees celsius today. It felt like forty. 

She watched them for approximately half an hour (and no, she wasn't the only stalker here- plenty of fangirls who managed to spot their location were crowding about) and took some photos. Now she was looking through them and wondering how bad her photography skills were. She blamed it on-

'Excuse me, miss?'

Priscilla jumped and let out a shrill squeal. (A/N: Think Tao's unnatural screaming when describing his scary Bathroom Adventure XD) 'AH! AH! AHHH!!! I mean, yes?'

'You're not stalking our Kyungsoo, right?' A very familiar blond appeared beside her, leaning against the side of the bench she was sitting on.

'Uhh... N-no? No. I'm not,' she stuttered, turning bright red in embarrassment. She had just been caught staring at him by his band members. And now, he himself was walking towards her. 

'I think we found a fan of Kyungsoo, and as leader-' Kris started.

'I'm technically leader.'

'Shush. I-'

'Hi miss. I'm Kyungsoo. What's your name?'

She stared at him. '...'

'I think thee'th trying to imitate you, hyung,' Sehun remarked.

'My name's Priscilla.'

Kyungsoo smiled. 'Nice name. And nice to meet you, Lala.'

'Now, now, don't go deforming a girl's-'

'It's called an endearing nickname, Kri Kri. Guys, let's go and give Kyungsoo and Lala some time.' Suho pushed everyone towards a place that was not here. 

Priscilla smiled shyly. 'Uhh so... Does this happen very much?'

'Where the other members ditch me? No.'

'Oh. Okay.'

'I noticed you were here-' He noticed her?! Really? '-before we even came. So do you come to this park a lot?'

'Yeah.'

'What's that you've got there?' Kyungsoo gestured to her phone. And displayed on it was... One of the shots she had taken of him. 

Priscilla blanched. 'Uhh... A picture I took?'

'It's a bit blurry. Wanna take one together now?'

'Sure! I mean... sure.'

Kyungsoo laughed and took the phone, bending down so that they were level and pulling her closer to him. '1, 2, 3 smile.'

It was a beautiful picture. 

They stayed there for a moment, Kyungsoo still with his arm around her waist. And the moment was epically ruined when the eleven members came running back to them. 

'Woah, what do we have here?' Kris commented, wiggling his eyebrows. 'D.O it with love indeed.'

'Shush guys. Let's go.' Kyungsoo stood.

'Aren't you going to take the lady back with you to the dorm?'

'No. That's too fast. She'd feel uncomfortable.'

'Ever the considerate one.'

'Well, I'll be going,' Kyungsoo told Priscilla. She nodded.

'Thanks for everything.'

'You're welcome. We'll keep in touch right?'

Something inside Priscilla twinged. Could they really? 'Uhh... Okay.'

And when they walked away, Priscilla looked down at her phone, only to be surprised. It was on the contacts page, and under the letter K, was the contact named Kyungsoo with a string of numbers and the picture they took together. 

They could keep in touch. 

From now on, Priscilla often wandered down to the park where she first officially met Kyungsoo. There, she texted him or called him and they talked. The topic of their first encounter came up a lot, but not too much because there would always be cheering and thumping on the other end when it was mentioned, and Kyungsoo's annoyed wailing as he complained about how hard Sehun hit.

But otherwise, the rest of the story was completely happy.

The End. Okay, I admit, that ending was lame, but I had no idea how to finish it. Hope you enjoyed it anyway :) Vote and comment! Thanks! ~ChocOhorat (I'm going to start signing off like that for even though Sehun's not my bias... I'm going to use it for my puns. Let's see if I can sign off every imagine with a different one. I probably can't. Oh well. Goodbye and don't forget to stay tuned~)