Seat Partners (D.O)

Happy 100th chapter of EXO Imagines! I'm so happy that I've made it so far, and of course, it couldn't have happened without you guys <3 Your support has been invaluable, and I would love it if you continue :3 Thank you so much for supporting this little series of mine, and I'm so so so happy! =)

I'd like to thank a lot of people. Off the top of my head, I'd like to thank @venuslcj, @hotcutelove, @YellingAtTheDarkness, @katebaozi, @bubble-taetae for sticking with me for quite a while; you guys are dear to me <3 And to @plant3dbrain, @beahme13, @torimoii, @ninjaKendra, @wina_xx, @jieumeun_snsd, @AnjulaSisouphonh, @Drama_Dork, @Song_KyungRi, @FantaosticKpop68, @sooyoungssi, thank you for your votes and support, @ParkSooNam, @SHIN8_ARMY, @chanear, @tickle-me-doughface <3 To everyone else who ever voted/commented/read, thank you guys so much; these things have really kept me going =D

Haha I'm really glad you guys withstood my tacky puns, cliche lines, cringe-worthy typos and everything else that made up my writing XP And even glad-der (shush it's a word for now) that I made you guys laugh, fangirl and cry =) Yeah, no regrets =P

This sounds like I'm going to stop writing, but I'm seriously not going to, even if you want me to hehe XD There are ~20 imagines to come, but after that I will probably mark this imagines series as complete =) I'll most likely be continuing with new fan fictions and short stories as well as the stories I have already started.

Enough of future plans. Enjoy the imagine!

~

You awkwardly stood in the crowded square, slowly being pushed here and there by the constant onslaught of fellow tourists.

"YELLOW TOUR OVER HERE!" a girl with a cute bob-cut shouted, waving her clipboard about energetically.

People gravitated towards her and you followed in relief, clutching your yellow booking ticket in your hand. "Seo Min Ri," you managed to say as you squeezed in after the others.

Bob-cut smiled, eyes curving into crescent-moons, and waved you in.

Most of the people were already on the bus, and you finally managed to find an empty. You grinned nervously. "Hey," you asked the guy sitting by the window, "can I sit here?"

"Sure," he replied sweetly, swinging his legs slightly. Ha, he can't reach the floor. That's so cute... but neither can I >_<

You slipped in beside him gratefully and carefully took off your bag.

"Hi, so my name's Do Kyungsoo."

"Seo Min Ri," you answered brightly. "I was-"

"Okay." The microphone crackled to life as Bob-cut spoke into it. "Hey there guys! I'm Kieva, your tour guide for this week, and I'm sure we'll have lots of fun. We'll get going soon, so get to know or chat to your seat partner for now. They'll be sitting next to you for the rest of the tour, mind you. Thanks, bye!" She disappeared.

"Uhm yeah, so, are you excited?"

"Very," you said quickly, clasping your hands together tightly, "and I can't wait to see the Eiffel Tower, the Neuschwanstein-"

"The what?"

"The Neuschwanstein Castle," you repeated, "you know, the one that-"

"Alright, we're off! I suggest you sleep right now or something unless you have like a 100% charged mental and physical battery. Hey but do you wanna hear a story first?"

"No," the whole bus muttered.

Kieva pretty much visibly deflated. "Fine then," she said, pouting, flopping into a seat at the front of the bus.

"Seems like she keeps interrupting our convos..." You trailed off, seeing that Kyungsoo's head was already drooping. Wow he falls asleep real fast.

You shrugged and plugged your earphones in, putting your playlist on shuffle and flipping through your bag just to see what you've brought along. There's a packet of candy, a box of cookies, a drink bottle, some more food, a pen and a notepad. I'll draw then...but what should be my subject?

You looked around, considering the things around you. Your eyes fell upon the sleeping figure beside you and you cracked a smile. He's really adorable when he sleeps. Quietly, you opened the camera feature on your phone and took a quick snapshot.

The tiny fangirl in you jumped around and squealed its little lungs out as you took care not to jostle too much while you sketched.

After the basic features were marked out, a weight fell onto your shoulder and you squeaked a little. Oh my goodness, a super good-looking guy is sleeping on my shoulder. You muffled a 'meep' of fangirliness and continued drawing. Calm down, Min Ri.

Half an hour later

"Uhh...is that me?" Kyungsoo mumbled mid-yawn.

You flipped the page over hurriedly. "Uh no?"

"Is that my picture on my phone?"

"No... I know someone who looks just like you."

"Uhuh," he said, amused. "You're really good at drawing."

"Thanks."

The conversation fell into a slightly awkward lull. You pulled out your stash of food and cleared your throat. "Wanna share?"

"Chocolate chip cookies? Yes please."

Now the silence was comfortable, occasionally broken by the blissful chewing of both of you.

"These are really good," Kyungsoo said through a mouthful, "and you know, I really like you. I mean, I really like food... but you're okay, I guess."

You rolled your eyes and licked the cookie crumbs off your lips. "Sure whatever. I bet you'll love me by the end of this tour."

"Wanna bet?" Kyungsoo's eyes glinted. You didn't know that he was the king of bets back at the apartment he shared with his friends. "What's the deal though?"

"Loser pays the winner in terms of cookies."

"How much?"

"6 packs of the best kind."

"You're on. But we won't let this get in the way of- hey what if you fall in love with me first?"

"What the hell," you sighed, "who cares. Seems like we're going to fall in love with each other either away."

"Mm," he answered, snatching the last cookie.

"I hate you."

He grinned deviously, before breaking it in half and giving you a piece. I love you now.

"ALRIGHT PEOPLES WE'RE IN PARIS. HOW MANY LOVEBIRDS ARE PLANNING TO GO UP THE EIFFEL TOWER?"

You lifted Kyungsoo's arm up. "We are!"

He raised his eyebrows. "We're lovebirds?"

"Uhm... well to be, anyway?"

"Why don't we just start with being seat partners, hey?"

"We already are! The next level after seat partners is partners... then lovebirds, pretty much. At the rate we're going, we're probably going to be married by the end of the tour."

"And have 3 lovely children too? You're hilariously funny and fast paced, Min Ri. Like...Racing Ri Ri. Ha that has a nice ring to it. What do you think, Racing Ri Ri?"

"That's so long... Cutie Kyungsoo."

"Shush... I'll think of another one. Aha! You're My Min Ri Made For Me."

"Great."

"Yeah I know."

The Eiffel Tower came into sight and shook Kyungsoo's arm to the point of almost breaking it off in excitement. "This is going to be so awesome!"

"I know right, My Min Ri Made For Me." He smirked.

"Shut up."

The End. I think this could be a really fluffy short romance fic... XD Though it might be too mainstream/cliche and I'm too busy to write it myself... Vote! Comment! Thanks! xx. Kieva