TRIPLE DIGITS- 100 IMAGINES!!

♥︎ ALSO HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥︎ 

1/12... I hope these will make you want to simultaneously laugh, cry, throw a tissue box and have your heart leap out of your chest with feels XD

(and keep guessing the 10-letter word for a dedication!)

Baekhyun has insisted on a blindfold the whole way to your mystery destination, taking to swatting your hand away each time it strays towards it, and consequently swerving very nearly off the road every time.

"Stop it!" you whine, with tones of shrieking in it, as he rights the wheel for the umpteenth time. "You will be even more upset if we never make it to our mystery destination alive, Baek, so stop it."

He wisely leaves you alone for the rest of the trip.

When the car finally lurches to a halt (and you are never letting him drive again), you step out and the air is fresh and cool, like delicate silk and newly laundered blankets on your skin. 

Baekhyun takes your hand and leads you forward slowly, slapping away your hand now that both hands are safely free, and together you leave the gravel of the assumed carpark and onto dewy grass underfoot.

There are deft fingers untying the knot of the blindfold and then all you feel is awe as the fabric falls away to something entirely breathtaking.

Dozens and dozens of papery birds and butterflies and colours have taken to the sky, filling the open air and streaking it with the richest feeling of freedom and buttercup beauty.

Baekhyun's arm comes up around you, squeezing comfortingly. "Look at them, flying about, moving this way and that. Just like you, huh? I'll miss you when you go, you know? I'll miss you lots."

"I know, me too. I'll miss all of you silly guys." You bury your face in his shoulder and then decide against it, stomping out of his embrace to sniffle elsewhere when he squirms.

"You suck," you tell him, "you're terrible- can't even console a girl because you're a ticklish rice cake."

"A what?"

"A ticklish rice cake!" you shout, and look up at the kites. "I can't believe I'll miss a rice cake. Can you believe it? I can't believe it."

"You're going insane, ___," Baekhyun murmurs, again probably thinking himself a soothing presence.

"I really can't believe I like you, you ticklish bacon rice cake," you mumble grumpily and fix your eyes determinedly on the kites.

"Yah are you crying now?"

"You're going to make me cry. Or the freezing wind. Depends who's faster."

"Now now," he wraps his arms around you and tucks his chin into that ticklish spot between your neck and shoulder, "what's all this crying for? This is not the last time you'll see me. You can come watch all our concerts and then show me all the Baekhyun merchandise you bought."

"Go away," you plant your palm in his face, before regretting that decision deeply because of the feeling of glossy manly lipbalm and saliva on it. "I won't buy any merchandise just to spite you."

You lift your hand and wipe it over his shirt for a good measure.

"I thought you were missing me. Now you're telling me to go away and wiping gross stuff on my shirt. Make up your mind."

"That gross stuff is namely your own spit and lipstick. All your fault, rice cake."

"Why rice cake?"

"You are what you eat, love."

"Yah look! Look at that awesome kite!"

"Where?" You instantly look up where he points and while you're confusedly searching for that awesome kite, he kisses your cheek.

"Yah what the hell!"

"I thought you liked me!"

"I do! But-"

Your phone vibrates in your pocket, and you pull it out with the tiniest bit of dread, already guessing what the occasion is.

Airport Now Or You'll Miss Your Plane! Baekhyun's Kisses Aren't Worth A $593 Plane Ticket! Take Care And Call Us Lots! - Suho | Dismiss

Thanks, mother.

"Ah well," Baekhyun says a bit too casually, and shoves his hands into his pockets, "I guess that's time. See you, I- nevermind."

"Dude, are you going to drive me back or am I going to have to run back?"

"Oh right!" he says sheepishly, and follows you back to the car.

"Nevermind," you tell him sternly. "I will drive actually, because you are never driving a car with me in it ever again- frankly, you are awful."

As you start the car, you glance out to that part in the blue, blue sky where it is just an explosion of joyous colour and movement, and then quickly to Baekhyun, who catches you looking and beams extra wide. He turns the radio up full volume just so that both of you can get more than an earful of his glorious vocals. 

Yes, he is that little bit of ponceau and coral and violet in your otherwise blue sky.

Yes, he is the little bird who blesses the air through which he flies.

Yes, and for now, it is time to say goodbye.

Guess who's next and see you tomorrow!