a

5/12 with Kris! I'm calling him Yifan in this one because it feels weird to keep referring to his mononym from then...

You are inconspicuously watching Yifan from the corner of the music video set. Of course this is only yet another of the many places they've been to film, but you always take a secret pleasure in watching him work.

He doesn't know you're here. It's a different side of him when you're not around, where he's all professionalism: cool and chill. When you visit him, he's terribly endearing and has absolutely zero chill.

For example, the first time you dropped by at his workplace. He completely tuned out to the director and stared at you while his mind got around the fact that you were here to see him. Then he jumped like a little kid and made that childish surprised laugh as he hurried up to you and left his superior hanging (whom he had to apologise to later, by the way, and luckily the director was amused that such a mature-looking grown man could be reduced to an excited puddle within moments).

You just cannot wait to see the music video when it comes out. The contrasting lighting, his dance and his smooth vocals are going to be a treat- unless you can wheedle it out of him beforehand. You know Yifan has a tiny crush on you, but he hasn't confessed yet and you're patiently waiting because it is funny as hell to watch him get flustered since he is convinced you don't know.

But you do.

Anyway, you wipe the delighted smile off your face which always inevitably appears when you think about how Yifan acts. You tone it down a bit to an aloft appreciation, but the fangirl inside really makes it hard.

He poses again, and continues his rapping. You are that close to squealing, so you bring both hands over your mouth for insurance. It will somewhat ruin the amusement if Yifan gets leverage over you and realises you're just as whipped as he is.

You hand a little bag of chocolates to your friend, who's supporting staff on the set. "Give this to him."

"Will do. Is there a note too? Because he's the kind of dork who will just take the chocolate and not notice there's anything else, which will result in him throwing away a sweet confession letter or something."

"I haven't written anything of the sort," you deny hotly, holding your hands to your cheeks. "Chaerin... I'm going away. Bye."

"Sure," your friend call at your retreating figure, dripping with sarcasm. "Sure you didn't."

"I didn't!" Chaerin remembers she's still on set, and quietens immediately, although in her mind she's cursing at ___. She glances over at the film crew, and notices with relief that they're just choosing footage now.

But the downside is that Yifan is eyeing her suspiciously. Hopefully he hasn't seen ___. Chaerin's eyes dart to the door, just to see it swinging shut. Okay great.

She casually makes her way to him, and hands him the chocolate. "They're not from me," she clarifies. "I have a boyfriend. There's a note in there too, apparently."

Yifan nods, and rummages through the bag until he finds a piece of paper.

Hi 'Fan,

Hope you like the chocolates... Otherwise you lied to me when you said they were your favourites. Meet me at The Glass Box tonight if you have time and we can enjoy a night together. What do you say? Oh wait I won't hear you because this is a note. Just text me.