Black Pearls (Suho)

Haven't updated in a bit but now back with a Suho imagine! Enjoy~

You grin widely in anticipation and hide your hands behind your back as Suho comes into view, drowsy with the last few wisps of sleep. Still smiling, you fondly ruffle his hair with one hand while you juggle something with the other as he rubs his sleep-filled eyes tiredly. "Why so bright an' early in the morning?" he mumbles at you, yawning cutely. 

"Happy Birthday, Suho-yah," you say, clapping and handing him something he can't quite identify.

"Is this bubble tea, perhaps?" he asks confusedly, reading some of the permanent-marker scribbles on the clear plastic cup.

"Yeah! With pearls, you know?" you tell him winningly.

He groans at you. "I don't drink milk tea, much less bubble milk tea," he says, frowning a little.

You push it away as he tries to hand it back to you. "Don't complain Suho, just keep it. Have your silly Americano. Whiny brat." You promptly reveal his daily coffee from behind your back because you just knew he would complain.

He gives you a sweet smile. "You're the best, ___."

"Of course I am." You poke your tongue out at him. "Go wait in the living room."

"Bossy," he comments as he does your bidding and heads towards said room while you slip into the kitchen.

Suho stretches and settles on the couch as you reappear, familiar Starbucks cup in hand. You curl up next to him and hand him the drink before flipping your legs over his lap and clicking the on button of the remote. 

"This isn't healthy, ___, watching TV so early in the morning," he remarks, as he sips slowly.

You swat his head playfully and pout. "Don't be picky, Suho. Plus, it's not early anymore, it's almost 10am."

Suho pulls you closer and whispers into your ear, voice low, as you fiddle with the TV channels. "Shouldn't I be choosing what I want to do on my birthday?"

"Hang on, I've almost got it- ha!" you exclaim in triumph, leaping off the sofa to insert a CD into the player.

"What is it?" Suho asks you as you return beside him.

"Guess."

A familiar image flickers onto the screen and Suho grins knowingly. "Pirates of the Caribbean."

"5 points to the smartass next to me."

"Don't be rude! It's my birthday today. You have to indulge me."

"Don't I always?"

Jack Sparrow's voice cuts Suho off before he can reply and within minutes, the two of you are engrossed.

"That was so fun," Suho says eventually, when the movie ends, as he steals a sip from your bubble tea and grimaces at his not so wise decision. "It's so sweet," he says, wrinkling his nose.

You roll your eyes at him. "You know that. Why'd you drink it then?"

"I wanted to try and see why you like that stuff so much."

You suck up a mouthful of blissful goodness obnoxiously in response. You do not get why Suho does not like bubble tea. It's the best drink which has ever been invented.

"Have you planned anything else?"

You blink at him. "No. That's as far as it goes."

"So, was there any point to giving me bubble tea and then forcing me to watch Pirates of the Caribbean with you?"

"Hey," you protest, poking Suho's pyjama clad shoulder. "You liked it! So I didn't force you cos you agreed!"

"Okay, okay," he says, surrendering. "So what was the purpose?"

You shrug. "I dunno. The theme of black pearls? Cos you like Pirates of the Caribbean, and the ship's named the Black Pearl... And I like bubble tea. So thus evolved the plan of what we just did. Though, I did never find a third black pearl to make it a lucky trio," you ramble.

"She's my black pearl," he sings suddenly.

"HE'S MY BLACK PEARL!" you shout back, 10,000 times louder and drowning out his angelic voice.

Suho glowers at you. "Don't interrupt. Let me sing."

You quieten down as you watch him, rapt. When he finishes, you respond with an excited round of applause. "That was beautiful," you say, clasping your hands together. 

He smiles his wonderful smile. "Hey. I've found my third black pearl, which is most precious above all."

You blink at him in surprise. "What? You have?"

He flashes you a wink and pulls you into a tight embrace, before uttering a single word. "You."

Vote and comment! The request box is currently open. Thanks everyone for reading!