My Own Santa [Christmas Edition]

Sehunnie imagine here~ Gosh the little bugger has wiggled (*cough* more like thrusted *cough*) his way into my bias-now-to-be-a-list. But Chen still remains 1st XD

It's the night of Christmas eve, and you're snuggled up in your bed with Sehun, your best friend. The two of you decided it would be a good idea to have a sleepover so that you could have fun and so that Santa wouldn't have to travel to two different places to deliver presents to you. It was a very good idea.

You open an eye lazily and peer at Sehun, who appears to be asleep, and move a little closer to prod his stomach. I feel abs- I mean, I'm not a byuntae- uhm... ehheh... luckily I didn't poke anywhere below that.

He groans. 'Mm don't do that, ___, I'm trying to thleep. 'Kay?' His voice is thick with sleep, but smooth. 

'Is that a lisp I hear?' you tease.

'M'thleepy, ___, lemme thleep. You thleep too, or Thanta won't come.'

'With the way you say Santa, he'll never come.'

A pout forms on his lips. 'It's too late-' A sudden yawn interrupts his sentence, '-to be debating over that.'

'Oh you cutie poo- Ah!' You begin, only to be cut off when Sehun suddenly grabs you by the waist and pulls you flush against him. 

'You,' he mutters lowly into your ear, sending chills down your back 'better sleep or Santa really won't come.' His voice suddenly regains some of its soft, sleepy quality. 'Just thleep, come on, your bed ith really comfortable. Okay?'

'Okay,' you acquiesce and burrow deeper into your blankets, hogging some away from Sehun.

He grunts but doesn't attempt to get it back. You smile in success.

~

Sehun makes sure that you really are asleep before getting out of bed as subtly as he can. You shift a little, making him freeze, but he can still hear your even breathing so it's fine. He tiptoes out and downstairs into the walk in closet on the right, where he's hidden a bag equipped with presents and a costume.

He doesn't know why the heck he's dressing up like he's expecting to be caught (by you, he hopes, if he does, because walking around in a Santa onesie and then getting caught by your mother would be too awkward to experience), but it's Christmas, and that means he's allowed to be crazy for a night.

Sehun quickly dons the Santa onesie and pads toward the kitchen, where true to your word, you've placed a cup of milk and a carrot for Santa's reindeers. He shakes his head. There's two notes there too.

Probably listing her wishes for a present. Sehun thinks. But what's the other for?

Sehun looks at the first note.

Hello Sehun,

His eyes widen. Did you know that he was going to be your Santa? But how? He scans the note until he reaches the complicated, flourished signature. From, Santa.

What the actual heck?

You probably don't believe I exist seeing as you've taken it upon yourself to be ___'s Santa this year. I already knew what she wanted before I saw the note, and she has been very good this year despite her various pranks and occasional moments with you, so why don't you grant her her wish. Contrary to what people believe, I'm not a magician. I can't make you fall in love with ___, but I sense that you do like her. So why not confess?

Oh great, not only is Santa real, but he's giving me romantic advice. Sehun sighs. He's a mind-reader too, apparently.

And your train of thought earlier on was spot on. It is much more convenient for me to just stop by one house and deliver two sets of presents, despite your dubiousness about my existence. Merry Christmas, my boy, I hope you like snapbacks and bubble tea vouchers.