Oh Boy (Luhan & Xiumin)

For KPOPLUV486!

A soft giggle escapes your lips as you peer into the studio, alerting the 9 handsome boys in it of your presence. Oops.

Your dark eyes flicker and dart from face to face but your hopeful smile falters as you see no sign of your bias duo.

That's unfortunate.

You open your mouth to make yourself an excuse but a gentle hand on your left shoulder and a low voice cut you off.

"Hello there."

Oh boy. That's one hell of a sultry voice.

You freeze a little and turn around to face not one but 3 familiar faces. "They sent me here to bring a microphone down," you mumble shyly. 

You must be dreaming right? Is that... Your... Bias... Duo? Saying hi to you? Hopefully, you're not really screaming, just on the inside. Or are you?

"Doreen~" the owl-eyed boy crushes you in an eager hug while the rest of EXO look on amusedly. "What's this? You've never introduced us to your girlfriend, D.O," Kai drawls, winking at you amorously. "Not a bad choice though."

D.O rolls his eyes exasperatedly. "I don't even know her-"

The 11 guys in the room look at him pointedly.

He sighs. "Yeah, yeah. She's one of my family friends."

"Which usually is the basis to hot couples," Kai comments casually.

"No, no, she likes someone else here."

"Does she? As expected. She's such a charming lady that of course she won't lay her eyes on you," Kai retorts drily. 

"Guys, I think you're embarrassing Doreen more than D.O. Look at how much you've made her blush... I think she might faint," Luhan says.

An even deeper crimson stains your cheeks and you don't dare to look up.

"And you haven't let us introduce ourselves to her either. My name's Xiumin. It's nice to meet you, Doreen."

"She knows who you are, hyung."

"And my name's Luhan. It's lovely to meet you, Doreen." His voice is gentle and sweet.

"She knows your name even more. I won't elaborate on why." D.O smirks wryly.

You're mortified and also tempted to incapacitate D.O out of sheer panic. Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.

"Alright. Guys, enough fooling around, we should go now or we'll be late. See you around, Dorie," Suho says as he starts pushing everyone out.

"Doreen," you mutter to the ground.

"You've got the microphones, haven't you? So you have an excuse to come with us. Let's go." Luhan cheerfully takes your hand and pulls you away with him.

You follow after him in delight, not noticing a particular boy's sour look. But D.O does. He nudges the chubby-cheeked guy laughingly and winks. Xiumin lifts an eyebrow skeptically.

"You have a crush on my dear friend, Dorie, don't you?"

"Her name is Dor-een, not Dorie. What kind of best friend are you?"

"A good one. That's just my special nickname for her," and a beat later, "You didn't answer my question."

"What question?" Xiumin feigns innocence but D.O shakes his head at him. 

"Don't pretend."

"Fine, fine. I do like her. Happy?"

Meanwhile, Luhan is chatting amiably with you as you navigate the dimly lit corridors still hand in hand.

"So what's your favourite EXO song?" he asks you.

You grin. "I don't really have a favourite one; they're all really cool. I really like your voice though." A little of your blush resurfaces. 

Luhan seems rather pleased. "Thank you. I think you have a pretty voice too."

He just complimented your voice. You are calm and don't look foolish in front of your bias, right?

You arrive in the backstage room, squeezed in with all of EXO.

"Hey Doreen." You look at Luhan.

'Yeah?'

"Do me a favour when we go on stage to stand in front so we can see you."

You quirk an eyebrow at his request. "Okay."

After EXO leaves for the stage, you do as Luhan asks and slip into the front row, into a sea of jostling fans.

"Hello everyone, how are you today?" Kris shouts, waving. Everyone screams. 

The music plays. Hey, you know this one. XOXO. 

"Give me XOXO LOVE," Tao sings. Luhan makes a heart shape with his fingers at you. 

You die. No, you can't. You have to keep watching them. 

Xiumin takes over the lines, pointing to himself then in your direction. You go to EXO heaven. Not yet. Hang on, the song's not finished yet.

"Like whoa, let's go, baby every night." That's Chen and Kris' line, but Luhan mimes it and makes another heart figure with his fingers. It makes your face glow. You don't think you can stand any more of this. You might really die from overfangirling. 

The concert goes on, and by the end of it, you've died at least 200+ times. Literally. Now, you're standing in the backstage room again, waiting for EXO to come back. They do soon enough, stumbling in with sweaty faces and exhilarated smiles. 

"Okay, okay, D.O, I don't think you're in love with Doreen anymore. I think it's got something to do with Luhan and Xiumin now. They've gestured and made heart shapes to her throughout the whole concert. It's getting a little obvious," Kai says, running his hand through his hair. 

Oh boy. Really?

"How's that going to go? It's going to unhinge her," D.O says. Meanie.

"I'm not Dory from Nemo!" you argue.

"Who are you choosing?" 

Luhan and Xiumin each place a hand on your shoulder and grin at each other. "That's okay, we don't mind sharing."

You fall to the ground in embarrassment. Oh boy.

The End. Slightly stuck with writer's block... Anyway, vote and comment! Thank you very much for the 9.6K reads!