Cake (Luhan)

Another Luhan imagine. Enjoy. 

You watch as Luhan eagerly digs into his dessert, savouring spoonfuls of delectable sweetness in a way you deem almost sinful. It's technically punishable by no kisses for a week (by your rules anyways) but you know you're enjoying the show anyways... And even if you do declare such a punishment, it isn't like Luhan will even listen to you; he'll whine, aegyo, whine, and whine some more until you can't resist.

He's enjoying it, and you know it. But you're not sure if he knows how much he's annoying you. You groan inwardly as he moans, probably unintentionally (or not), with his eyes closed in bliss, and you shift awkwardly. Your own dessert doesn't even look that inviting, not to the point Luhan's appreciating it; he's practically making out with it. You huff, watching uncomfortably as the pink tip of his tongue darts out to catch a smudge of cream at the edge of his lips. Grinning childishly, he hums in satisfaction with a contented 'mmm' that makes you blush madly. Damn him.

Luhan peers at you from beneath half-lidded eyes and utters a single syllable as he meets your gaze lazily.

"Hmm." Now he's looking at your piece of cake as if it's prey and you sigh, pushing the gilded porcelain plate towards him. 

"Go on," you say, crossing your arms in defeat. You don't even know why you subject yourself to such torture.

His eyes light up in simple delight as he cuts away another bite and eats it, repeating what he did moments ago; making all sorts of inexcusable noises that torture you to no end.

He catches your pained expression and cocks his head to the side. "What's wrong, Annie?"

You shake your head, not trusting yourself to speak.

"Do you want cake?"

Again, you shake your head. "All yours, Lu," you manage unconvincingly.

Luhan resumes his cake seduction and eventually, you've had enough.

"Luhan," you say through gritted teeth. "Just what do you think you're doing?"

"Hnn?"  You are this close from smacking either your face or his into the table.

"You. Me. Home. Now," you whisper firmly.

Luhan looks at you through wide eyes. "Why?"

You put a finger to his lips hastily, cutting off his words. "Let's just go."

He nods and goes to the cash register, paying and then dragging you to the car. He apparently has caught up to your train of thought. And he's totally on board. 

"Hey, can we come here and get cake next time again?" Luhan asks as he drives.

You stare straight ahead and run your fingers through your tousled hair, pretending to consider his suggestion. It's an obvious yes but you want to keep him hanging. Then, you put a light hand on his knee as he drives, notice him tense and smile slyly.

"Depends on the results of this time."

Short and done. Vote and comment and request! Bye, until the next imagine!