Sketch (Baekhyun)

Wow these fluff requests =D Hope you likey~ =)

Baekhyun watched you in utter bemusement as you skittered around the apartment with sheets and sheets of blank A4 printer paper in your hands. It would've certainly been entertaining, what with your adorable concentrated expression, if only he knew what in the world you were doing.

He could not withhold his own curiosity. "What are you doing?"

"Printing stuff out!" you called over your shoulder, plonking yourself into a cushioned wheelie chair and printing out a bunch of HD pictures.

Baekhyun intercepted the fresh sheets from the printer and flipped through them, his expressions varying from amusement to skepticism.

"What's this?" He waved 5 sheets with Sehun's wonderfully handsome face enlarged on them (in HD, of course).

"Oh that!" you said cheerfully, thinking of all the fun you would have. "I'm going to draw Sehun's face."

"Are you? Why don't you draw me?"

"Because I like Sehun's face," you answered blithely, ignoring Baekhyun's kicked puppy face.

"But..." Baekhyun's voice wavered and trembled dramatically. "I thought you loved me. Not him."

You giggled. "Believe me, I do love you. Plus, I don't think I'd be able to put up with that guy's insatiable desire for bubble tea."

"Then why don't you draw me?" he whined.

"Just let me draw Sehun, will you?"

"Nope."

"Come on. His features are better practice; look at his eyebrows, and those soft lips, and that no-"

"Are you saying he's handsomer?"

"Mm no, not necessarily-"

"I don't wanna hear it," Baekhyun said snappily, and walked off, chucking the printed papers behind him in a flurry of colour.

You shook your head and printed off another picture.

From the room he shared with you, Baekhyun stared at you in disbelief. You didn't go after him but continued printing pictures (of Sehun, no doubt) off. He was definitely having a little chat with the maknae about brainwashing people.

After retrieving the sheet, you twisted around until you were comfortable and began to draw.

Baekhyun's scowl deepened.

~

"DONE!"

Baekhyun shot out of his room, wondering if you managed to screw up Sehun's face. "You finished drawing?"

"Mhm!" you answered, triumphantly pushing your art book in his face.

He backed away and took your book in his hands gingerly, not wanting to get any lead smudged onto his face or hands.

Wow. The person on the page looked nothing like Sehun. "You really screwed it up Annie," he said admiringly, looking a tiny bit dazed.

You frowned. "Huh?"

"It looks nothing like Sehun."

You burst out into incredulous laughter. "H-ha ha w-well duh! It's supposed to be you, Baek."

Me? Baekhyun thought dubiously. Does that look even have a smidgen of a resemblance to me?

He rushed to the nearest mirror, and held up the sketch next to his face for scrutiny. He just about fainted.

"You did not draw that, Annie."

"Why not?"

"It's a freaking photograph."

"The reference was."

"No, this must be a photo."

You shake your head determinedly. "It is not. Touch it, and you'll get lead all over your fingers. Actually, don't. You'll ruin it."

Baekhyun crinkled his nose. "Seriously?"

"Yeah.' you deadpanned. "Do you still not believe me?"

Your boyfriend swept you into an especially enthusiastic hug. "My jagi is such a fabulous artist! You should sell the- no I'm keeping that one."

"Uh..." you mumbled, leaning your head against his shoulder while Baekhyun spun round and round. "I'm getting... uh dizzy."

"Oh heh sorry."

"S'alright- ah!" You ran into the back of a chair.

"Are you okay?!"

"Peachy."

"Huh. If you're okay, then can you draw me?"

"Ugh." You clutched your head.

"What's wrong?"

"Dizzy."

"Uhm sorry?" You peeked up to see Baekhyun with a deeply apologetic, wide-eyed expression.

"Yeah, yeah. Please stop with the- asdfghjkl you're so cuteee~"

"Can you draw me now?"

"Sure." You sharpened your pencil and began sketching the basic features. Now and then, you would look up and see Baekhyun staring intensely into your eyes.

"Hey there, relax a bit. You don't need to stare at me so hard."

"Nah I don't think I'll ever need to blink because I don't think I'll ever get tired of looking at my jagi's beautiful, beautiful face."

You threw your drawing stuff aside and squished Baekhyun in a well- it really wasn't a hug, but more of a... squish, for lack of a better word. "Aaah so glad to have you, Baek, you're the best, kyeopta, mignon, adorable-"

"Yeah I know, if you keep listing my wonderful qualities, we'll be here for the rest of forever. I love you too, jagi."

~

You did finish Baekhyun's portrait, only it happened much later, after a few rounds of sing-offs, dance-offs, play-offs (you were totally better than him at Mario Kart and Wii games) and generally all other -offs until both of you were exhausted and Baekhyun was not bothered to do anything other than sitting there and making cute faces.

The End. Vote! Comment! Thanks! ~Kieva