BirthDae Boy (Chen)

For once, I have actually managed to write an imagine that fits the member who's having their birthday XD Happy Birthday dear Chen XD

The whole of EXO firmly believed that SM was messed up sometimes, but little did they know, it was vice-versa. 

Today was also 21st September. What did that mean? Havoc. Not quite yet, actually, it meant a birthday for now. The birthday of an EXO member. Ahh, there was the havoc.

And because it was specifically Chen's birthday, it somehow meant a complete carte blanche for everything. 

At 7am, bright and early, Baekhyun winked and autographed his way into the audio room to play Happy Birthday over the loudspeakers in the SM building.

Chanyeol and Xiumin, the cheeky little buggers, found their way to the PA system not long after to send their wishes and blessings to the 'old dinosaur who was way past his extinction date'. They did not realise Chen had gone out to buy a coffee moments before it all and had missed everything. Pity.

By 8am, a dishevelled Kyungsoo was racing through the hallways with one shoe on and the other off after Sehun, who had managed to dump a cupcake in his hair in thinking he was Chen while he hd been pre-occupied with putting on socks. Some officials sat in their offices, heads in hands, as they heard the shrieks and roars of 20-something year old children dashed through the premises.

But when the clock struck 12PM, 12 people decided to stop screwing around. They were bored of the security-hyungs now, the lights were still going disco-mode and giving the front-desk ladies migraines, they managed to lock up a few other important manager-hyungs in a conference room and they graciously spared the Cloud Room from being painted red despite King Kim Jongdae's decree.

And then you marched in. "What in the name of-"

"-funky fruit loops is this?" EXO chorused knowingly, sending you various winks and eyebrow wiggles. 

You threw your arms up. "Well great! Answer me then."

"It's September 21st, ___, live a little!"

"Which means?"

Chen stared at you unfailingly, still sipping his frozen coffee. "Are you serious?"

"Ah yeah?"

"Oh come on," Baekhyun muttered, slinging an arm around your shoulders. "It's someone's birthday today?"

You cocked your head. "Right. Jongdae's, right?"

"Yep!"

Some straight-faced, boring man approached you, his I'm-very-important pass swinging in hand. "Miss, it seems that they actually listen to you...despite your inferior title. So, please, convey to them that they must be ready for a recording in half an hour's time," he informed you steely, giving EXO a haughty once-over before striding away.

"Pompous brat," you mumbled under your breath.

"Wow, did he think we were deaf or something?" Kyungsoo remarked.

"Alright whatever, let's take the party to a studio!" 

They cheered. 

You unlocked studio #4 and grinned. It was completely dark inside, except for the middle of the room, where candles blazed brilliantly.

"Woah is that a cake?"

You flipped the switch. "You got it. All yours, Chen. Happy Birthday."

His eyes curved into crescents as he clasped his hands together, making a wish. "Today is a great day. I'm very glad for it," he said.

"Don't say your wish out loud!" Suho warned.

Chen stuck his tongue out. "What do you mean? With ___ giving me a cake, SM allowing us to have a go at them and break the PA system without getting into trouble and downing 3 macchiatos and no one complaining is the best I can get. I swear though, ___ is literally the best thing I'll ever get in my life. Love you~" He blew a little kiss.

You chuckled and squished him in a hug. "Aww, you're my best luck too."

"KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS," Xiumin and Sehun chanted obnoxiously.

"SHUT UP!" 

"KISS KISS KISS," the chants redoubled, with Lay, Tao, Chanyeol and Baekhyun joining in.

"Ooh pressure's on. Kiss me, princess? As a gift?"

"Okay." And you kissed him. 

Xiumin immediately regretted his original encouragement. "Aww guys, seriously?"

You smirked wickedly. "You asked for it, to be honest."

Chen leaned in for another kiss.

Xiumin shuddered. "Don't."

He kissed you anyway, his lips soft and warm breath fanning over your cheek.

There was a hysterical shout, footsteps and a burst of laughter.

"What happened?"

"Suho just dragged Sehun and Tao out by the ear and Xiumin followed them out," Luhan answered, humour evident in his voice.

"Well none of you had to look. Or were supposed to look anyway," you pointed out, raising your eyebrow. "You guys are pervs."

"We are not."

"We've been through this many times."

"And what is always the result?"

"We remain with our own opinions. You're still a pervert."

"Don't bicker guys. We have some more screwing around to do. Just in a CF, instead. Care to be an extra there?"

You shook your head. "I'll just stick with your make-up, Chen. Watching you guys muck around is already enough."

"Alright, guys, it's time to go," Suho announced.

You grinned. "Let's see. I think purple and green fits you."

Chen gave you a nervous look. "You're not serious right?"

"I quote, 'it's September 21st, live a little!'"

He backed away, before fleeing down the corridor with a horrified, "Aniyaaa~"

You giggled and slowly made your way to the dressing rooms. "Happy Birthday, my dear Chen," you murmured.

And what a happy birthdae boy he was.

The End. Hope you liked it! Though I can't seem to make these imagines very long any more T_T ~Kieva