a

9/12 with Sehun!

"Let's go on a date," Sehun says, draping a long arm around you. All the lights in the bedroom are off, and only a sliver of yellow peeks in from where he left the kitchen lights on after getting snacks.

"Where to? Can we get street food? Maybe shop in Hongdae?"

Sehun throws a pyjama-clad leg over your left side, adopting some sort of clingy koala pose. "I meant a date in the living room. We'll just migrate five metres away, order heaps of food, and stay on the couch. If you want, you can go online shopping?"

"You're so lazy 'Hunnie."

"I'm practical," he says simply with a careless shrug. "Also it's cold outside."

"Alright, alright, let's get out of bed."

You untangle yourself from Sehun's lanky limbs and tug him out of his comfortable blanket nest to the bright glow of the world outside your bedroom. "Come on, I need to eat. You need to eat. I have an entire list of food I want right now."

Sehun grumbles, and asks if he can just stay in bed while you do the ordering.

"No," you say firmly, yanking at his pyjama sleeve.

He does his famous million-dollar derp face and reluctantly follows you.

You dial the area code and phone number. "Hi, can I please have the japchae, a bowl of rice, the dolsot bibimbap- yep, just one- a miyeokguk, fried chicken and two patbingsus? Yes, yes the address is xxx and thank you!"

Sehun opens a packet of pocky, and eats a handful at a time. You're surprised you even got to catch sight of the snack, considering the speed and amount of treats he eats.

"We're going to eat dinner soon, silly!"

But he ignores you, instead grabbing his phone from the coffee table and swiping it up to the front camera. As soon as you see your face in the background you duck and send a blind kick in Sehun's direction. "Nooo stop it!"

He contentedly floods his own camera roll with pictures of himself eating pocky until he finishes the packet. Then he directs his attention to you, hauls you up and forces you through another few hundred selcas. By that time the food arrives, and he sends you off to collect and pay.

"Wow thanks 'Hunnie."

"No problem at all," he answers promptly, probably in the process of posting his newly acquired pictures onto the EXO groupchat.

You come back with an armful of delicious food. "Yah, take a picture of the chicken and send it to Kai," you quickly say, and desperately hope it stops him from sending your couple selcas to the chat.

But then he decides to send both, so you dig into the bibimbap viciously and swat his hands away from the food.

"I'm hungry too!"

"You sent our photos to the group chat!"

"Only the nice ones!"

"Don't think I didn't see the crazy derp one when I was caught unawares." You start chewing away at a piece of fried chicken.

"Hey but they're all replying about how you're really pretty..."

"Then maybe I should send the food to them."

"This is our date..."

"Okay fine." You push all the banchans, bibimbap and chicken towards him.

Sehun leans over and kisses you. "Thank you."

"Only because of the food," you grumble. "I'm eating both the bingsus."

"What? No fair!"

"Eat the japchae!"

~

A little while later finds you leaning against Sehun, completely full and satisfied even though you're still finishing your patbingsu. You didn't really end up eating both, of course you gave one to Sehun, but now he's going about stealing more of yours.

"Yah ___."

"Mm?"

He presses his lips to yours and you hold your patbingsu out of his reach. "No."

"You taste like ice cream."

"Obviously."

"Give me a bit more."

"No way, you ate twice the amount of fried chicken!"

"But I'm a growing man."

"Haha nice try."

~

Sehun's head droops onto your shoulder, and his breath is ticklish against your neck. "___, I'm sleepy."

"You've been in bed all day..."

"Correction. I got up at 4AM, went to practice came back-"

"And slept from 2 in the afternoon to 8. You have gotten more than enough sleep."

Sehun groans in dissent but doesn't make a move to get up. Instead, he plays with the hem of your shirt while you start online shopping.

"Are you pulling threads loose? What are you, a cat?"

"Meow."

"The filming got to you."

"With consideration to your personal life, I am never letting you film as a catman ever again."

Sehun wrests the laptop away and types something into the search bar. "What're you looking for?"

He shows you the screen. EXO Sehun Merchandise - Varsity Jacket.

"How about no. I am not spending 50,000 won on a jacket. Even if it's your merch. Plus why have that when I have you?"

"I want to see you with my name written on you."

You peel your shirt collar away from your skin to reveal purple blossoms. "Not possessive enough, huh?"

Sehun has the decency to look somewhat guilty. "Uhm...?"

"But no, I'm not buying that. I've got too many jackets and half the time I just wear yours."

"Anywhere I can get ___ merch?"

"I'm not a celebrity and you know that very well."

"You're talented enough to be one. Overqualified even."

"If this career falls through, you should seriously consider being a paid flatterer."

"That isn't a job..."

"I know my compliments don't make sense."

"Uh what?"

"Nothing. All I have to say is..."

A sudden wave of embarrassment overwhelms you and you trail off, not wanting particularly to voice out your thoughts. Maybe they sound better just in your head.

Sehun watches on with a fond look. "What is it, ___? If it makes it any better, I'm so glad to have you. It's a wondrous feeling with you. I don't know exactly what love is like, but I'm pretty sure this may be it."

"Sehun... I..."

He cradles you to his chest. "I know. I know."

"Love you lots."

"You didn't have to say it."

"Hey but it's nice for both you and me to hear it."

A moment of peaceful, companionable silence follows before a slow smirk spreads over Sehun's face. "You know why you didn't have to say it?"

"Why?"

"Cos I already knew." Sehun winks even though he doesn't really know how to and ends up having both eyes squint shut. "I'm too fabulous not to love."

"Get out."