EXTRA dream waking up 17

lee was stunned.

he looked at wang yang's calm side face, and he couldn't return to god for half a day.

it wasn't until wang yang kissed the corners of his mouth with his feet, and everything went unexpectedly smoothly.

he even felt that wang yang would respond to him the next second.

however, li da did not understand why wang yang had finished kissing him and said such a thing as soon as he turned his head.

li da grabbed wang yang's arm, and his voice was hoarse: "you... what do you mean.

wang yang silently broke li da's hand, deliberately moved two steps to the side, and whispered, "i mean, you don't like me, you have to like and like others, don't come to provoke me." lee's

face turned white.

he whispered tentatively, "you hate me?" wang yang paused

for a few seconds and shook his head.

li da asked again, "so... are you still blaming me for bullying you so much before? wang

yang said calmly, "that's all in the past, i forgot about it a long time ago." li da

was anxious, and when he wanted to chase and ask why, there was an empty taxi passing outside, wang yang hurried down the steps with his bag, stopped the taxi, opened the door and went in, and the car disappeared into the field of vision.

lee stared straight. when he eased up, he also flew down the steps in a hurry.

just as li er was driving over, li da pulled the handle and pulled the car door and sat in, gasping for breath and alcohol, and said quite impulsively: "send me to wang yang's house."

li er was startled by li da's tone.

he glanced back, and yang jiali and ye ting were both sitting in the back seat.

ye ting was not very worried that yang jiali would come out to drink at night, and he would arrest people after work. however, li da was now slightly drunk, and he couldn't say hello, so he only shook li er and asked him to quickly drive to wang yang's house.

li er's arm was dragged by him and he muttered, "what are you doing in such a hurry, wang yang?" li da

gasped, "drive, i'll meet him."

li er whispered, "... you're not drunk, i'm really not at ease with your current fierceness. li da

took a deep breath, his brain was dizzy and dizzy, but his tone was still very urgent, and he said deeply: "less nonsense, i just want to talk to him, what do you have to worry about, i can still rape him." at the

mention of rape, ye ting, who was sitting well in the back seat, obviously stiffened his back.

instead, yang jiali, who was next to him, aimed at ye ting with oblique eyes, stretched out his sheep's hooves, and hammered at ye ting's chest muscles.

li er started the car, and at the urging of li da, he used the fastest speed to reach the downstairs of wang yang's house.

when he got out of the car, li er still wanted to follow up, but was stopped by li da.

li dazi ran upstairs and ran to the door of wang yang's house, just in time for wang yang to close the door.

he rushed over a few steps, and when the door was about to close, he put his hand directly into the crack of the door, but fortunately wang yang's eyes were bright and fast, and he stopped the action for a second before closing the door. <

li wasang gasped and said, "you come out, let's talk well, you don't hide."

wang yang did not open the door, nor did he close the door, so he whispered in a posture of hiding the door: "you don't like me anymore, brother cheng rong, don't come again."

li slammed the door and asked anxiously, "why?" wang yang was

silent for a long time: "you shouldn't be in the company of someone like me."

li da gritted his teeth: "you make your words clear."

wang yang raised his head, the corners of his lips were slightly hooked, but the end of his eyes was red and bloody. he silently took out his mobile phone from his pocket, hesitated or clicked on a video and handed it to li da.

li da fixed his eyes on the picture of wang yang wearing a dog collar and being insulted.

in the picture, wang yang's expression of extreme pain and pleading and flushed face had a strange distortion.

when the video was finished, wang yang put away his mobile phone and said calmly: "people like me have had such a past." i used to be someone else's dog, humble, lowly, not a ghost, and anyone who saw it wanted to spit in my face. i have a history of mental illness, and to be honest, i still have occasional nightmares and confusions. i used to be such an abominable person, with a reputation that stinked completely. "a

person like me, being able to live the rest of his life in peace and accompany wang xunping to grow up safely, is already a luxury and luck, and i have never thought about anything else." brother cheng rong, you have good character and good conditions, you will find more healthy, clean, better character boys, you can have better choices, you should not come to like me. li da's

throat knot rolled up and down, and he said solemnly, "you know i don't mind this."

wang yang said, "i don't mind."

wang yang took a deep breath and looked at li da solemnly: "there are still many clean places in this world to go, and you really don't have to come to me to muddy this pool of mud." thank you for these days, but brother cheng rong, you still don't come in the future.

after speaking, without waiting for li da to answer, wang yang closed the door and locked it.

li da smashed the door outside for more than ten minutes, and wang yang was stunned that he would not open it.

curiously, wang xun pulled wang yang's sleeve and asked with his clean eyes, "daddy, open the door." wang yang's

fingers trembled slightly, but his tone was resolute: "not open."

wang xun narrowed his mouth and said, "open the door, open the door, open the door for him."

wang yang closed his eyes and put his emotions into his chest, before he opened his eyes, picked up wang xun and went into the bedroom, put him on the bed, and said calmly: "you should sleep." after

coaxing wang xun well, wang yang came out of wang xun's bedroom, and the slamming sound outside the door had stopped.

wang yang stood in the living room, looked at the closed door, looked at it for a long time, and finally withdrew his gaze and went into the bathroom of his bedroom.

he walked over to the sink, rinsed his face with a handful of cold water, and looked up in the mirror.

in the mirror, his face was surprisingly white, but a pair of eyes were already densely covered with dripping blood, and the red was frightening.

wang yang looked at his own appearance in the mirror, smiled, and whispered, "what is there to like about a person like me..."