chapter 164 after the new marriage

on the second day of the wedding, yang jia stood up late.

it wasn't that it was late, it was not awake at all, or it was woken up by ye ting's fierce heart.

yang jiali rubbed his eyes twice in confusion, looked at the tall figure who was getting dressed next to the bed, and asked in a childlike hum, "... what time is it.

ye ting smiled lightly, "three points."

yang jiali closed his eyes and turned over, his legs clamped around the quilt, and his tone was not happy: "so early." it's only three o'clock what you tell me to do, you're sick. don't argue with me, sleep.

ye ting sighed, "it's three o'clock in the afternoon." yang jiali's

back suddenly stiffened, his eyes opened suddenly, and the whole person jumped up like boiling water.

it was just that he had just moved his body, and a violent acid and numbness was like electricity, and the muscles and bones of his body seemed to be soaked in hot water for a night, swollen and soft, and he had no strength at all.

yang jiali cried out in pain, and his facial features were tightly wrinkled against the head of the bed.

ye ting hurriedly hugged him and carefully protected the back of his head: "what are you doing so excitedly, let you not move around... does it hurt?

yang jiali hissed for half a day before he eased up. he

opened his eyes and looked at his phone in person to fully believe that he had really slept until three o'clock in the afternoon.

yang jia looked angrily at the culprit and shouted, blame you, rushing, you know to rush inside me, decades of old virgins are not so excited about you. i'm in pain now, it's hard to get off the ground, i still have to go to the practice room at five o'clock for physical training, if i don't hurry up to keep up with the physical fitness, in a few days the program is out on location, i can't eat... bblame you.

ye ting raised his hand in surrender: "be well, blame me, i shouldn't be so cruel, my fault."

"i told you all, i pressed the amount for eight days, all at once for you, you have to cry, you still don't believe it."

yang jiali didn't bother to listen to ye ting's defense, so he opened his mouth and bit down on ye ting's neck.

ye ting took the ointment from the side, unscrewed the lid, removed yang jiali's pajama pants, put his legs on his shoulders, and skillfully squeezed out a piece of white and soft ointment, smeared it, and gently rubbed it, which was very different from the brutal appearance of not eating meat in bed last night.

while applying ointment to yang jiali, ye ting said: "either today you don't have to practice any physical fitness, anyway, don't you mean that there are still a few days left to record the location program, let's rest at home for a day today, obey."

yang jiali pursed his lips and looked at ye ting indignantly, only nodding his head.

just like he is now, being made like parkinson's by ye ting, practicing the physical strength of a fart.

there is no other way but to rest.

ye ting tucked him back into the quilt, tucked the quilt for him, kissed him twice in the ear, and said contentedly: "lie obediently in the quilt, sleep when you want, i will let the assistant bring you lunch, if there is anything to call me at any time, my husband will go out to earn money to support you, okay."

yang jiali said, "i want you to raise?"

ye ting smiled and shook his head, sucked nostalgically at the corner of yang jiali's lips, and stood up. <

after ye ting left, yang jiali called li da first.

their group has recorded nearly three episodes of the show, the fourth period, the program team planned a location, may have to go to some remote places, the assistant director said that it is also to climb the mountain. in order to prevent the physical exhaustion of the recording program at that time, during this time, the remaining servants have been led by former fitness coach comrade li chengrong to train their physical fitness and improve their heart and lungs.

yang jiali took a leave of absence from li da on the phone and did not say why.

li da was still clever, and said happily: "understand, understand." on the wedding night, nine deaths.

yang jiali hissed: "use idioms indiscriminately."

but he thought about it more, and from the point of view of the senses, it was not wrong.

ye ting usually looked at the suit and leather shoes like a person, quite like a serious person.

after taking off his clothes, it is like a wild horse out of the reins, the wild wolf out of the cage, tyrannical and wanton, how fierce it is, how fierce it is, others have not experienced it, and they cannot feel one of the thousands at all.

after hanging up the phone, yang jiali couldn't sleep again.

lying bored, he simply smoked a book piled up by ye ting from the head of the bed.

throwing aside a few bond market strategies, investment analysis and other esoteric and obscure, yang jiali flipped through for half a day, and finally found what he could understand, mr. lu xun's madman's diary.

after turning a few pages, yang jiali yawned and closed the book again. <

he looked at the title of the book in a daze, and for half a day, his brain suddenly dropped, and a bad idea flashed.

he first said goodbye to mr. lu xun's madman's diary, said he was sorry for the defilement, put the book aside, smiled and took his mobile phone from the side, opened a software for writing articles, and his smile became worse and worse.

it was also almost ye ting's birthday, and he had to give ye ting a big gift.

instead of simply engaging in some of ye ting's unwanted, it is better to write down the tricks that ye ting has done day and night, and the rude words and rumors will also be recorded together, and excerpted into a book, and when the time comes, he will have a big red face, which is really interesting.

he even thought of the title of the book.

yang jiali's eyes lit up, and he licked the corners of his lips with a bad smile and typed four words on his mobile phone.

crazy day man.

......

li da hung up yang jiali's phone and put the phone next to him.

li er is changing into training shoes.

li da looked in the direction of the changing room and frowned, wang yang had not yet come out, grinding and rubbing.

he looked at his watch, and when he looked up again, wang yang just stepped out of it, bowing his head, still with that timid look.

wang yang replaced the down and warm pants that were tightly wrapped up on weekdays, only a small sports vest was put on the upper body, two thin arms were exposed, the body was thin, the waist was narrow and thin, and the whole person looked very thin.

li da's gaze touched wang yang's waist, and his throat tightened.

his mind uncontrollably thought of the secret under the sweatpants and a section of the human description: wang yang, who was thin and powerless to resist, was held by the fierce and angry li chengrong, who was holding the thin waist and could not move, just like the tiger caught the little antelope, wang yang cried tearfully, but still could not get rid of the fate of being abused.

li da looked at wang yang's figure and suddenly felt that his throat was astringent.

it took him half a day to suddenly pull out. realizing that he had actually made a mistake in someone like wang yang, li dawu was a little annoyed and angry, and his face suddenly darkened.

he's crazy.

toying with wang yang? he was disgusted enough to come up with the idea of playing with wang yang.

li da stretched his face, looked at wang yang, whose eyes were black and bright, and opened his mouth to shout: "what are you still grinding and rubbing, just waiting for you, not yet!"