chapter 31 yang yang cried

taxi stopped at the intersection.

yang jiali got out of the car with his own things.

he wrapped his clothes tightly, sucked his nose and looked into the distance, and the cemetery was just ahead.

he suppressed the dark and overflowing emotions in his heart, put on his mask, and walked forward with his head bowed.

just a few steps away, there was a sudden whistling sound behind him, and several cars quickly stopped beside yang jiali.

the car door opened, and the media reporters who were originally blocked in front of the villa actually chased yang jiali's taxi and rushed over, carrying equipment one by one, their eyes full of light, and rushing straight to yang jiali's side.

yang jiali panicked, raised his legs and wanted to run.

unfortunately, there were many cars parked before and after this time, and the paparazzi surrounded yang jiali in a group to prevent him from leaving.

yang jiali stood in the crowd, his eyes full of panic, like a lost child.

i don't know where to go or what to do.

layers of cameras and microphones stretched out in front of yang jiali, and a harsh noise exploded in his ears.

"yang jiali, please talk about your thoughts after the incident."

"can you tell me why you beat wang yang?" what do you think about the spit on fans? "

"may i ask the rumors on the internet that you have violent tendencies and have been in juvenile detention centers, is it true?"

"...... the last time you spoke ill of nie yun, it was also you, are you maliciously hyping or have other purposes? please answer, please answer! "

yang jiali covered his eyes with his hand: "no, i didn't, go away..."

he tried to reach out and brush away the person in front of him, but he was blocked by people and wouldn't let him go.

the scene was chaotic, and i don't know from which direction, suddenly an egg flew over.

snap.

the egg hit yang jiali's head accurately.

the eggshell cracks open and the viscous egg liquid flows down.

yang jiali was stupid.

he touched the slimy egg liquid on his face and looked up.

i don't know when, a group of people poured in from outside the crowd, they all masked their faces, their eyes were angry, and their anger shot directly at yang jiali, who was surrounded by the crowd, just like looking at the enemy.

one of them shouted loudly: "avenge yang bao, smash him!" "

in an instant, several more eggs and tomatoes smashed violently.

yang jiali's breathing was almost suffocated, he gasped for breath, his face turned miserable, and he tried hard to push the crowd away.

who knew that these paparazzi reporters just stopped in front of him like a wall and stuffed him inside.

in the chaos, the hand of the unknown person reached out and forcibly ripped off yang jiali's mask, forcing his entire face to be completely exposed to the sight of the crowd and the camera lens.

as soon as their faces were revealed, the reporters looked like crazy, and the flash kept flashing.

yang jiali covered his eyes, and his voice was frightened: "don't shoot, don't shoot!" "

another person struggled to penetrate the inner circle of the crowd, and he held up his mobile phone, and the screen was showing the live broadcast.

he smiled at the live broadcast and said, "fans in the live broadcast room, i am catching up with him now." as a fan of wang yang... hey brother you don't push me, today i give you a fair breath, evil has evil retribution, support a wave of gift comments, come! "

a large wave of barrage comments broke out in an instant.

"in fact, he is quite handsome, that is, he is not doing personnel, but killing him!"

"don't look at the appearance of this bug, it's over when you die."

"i brushed a rocket, can the anchor punch him on my behalf, i'm so angry."

"dead mother goods, and face out, justice netizens will make you feel better?" him! "

in the midst of the anger of the crowd, another egg was viciously smashed on yang jiali's body.

the netizens in the live broadcast room once again played like chicken blood jubilation and brushed out a long list of "well done".

yang jiali's breathing became more and more urgent.

he looked at the chaotic lights around him and listened to these voices, and the whole person's spirit seemed to be slowly relaxing and paralyzed.

when these media people were getting closer, yang jiali raised his head, and his eyes were red with blood.

he suddenly seemed to lose control, reached out and vigorously opened the cameras in front of him that had shook his face, gritted his teeth and screamed angrily, pushing away the crowd to force away.

someone grabbed his clothes behind his back, and he fell to the ground with a toe, spilling out everything he had hidden in his arms.

yang jiali panicked.

he looked at the flapjacks and bouquets that rolled down into the crowd and shouted with extreme anxiety: "don't step on it, don't step on my things, get out of the way, let go..."

no one heard his shouts, one after another for the sake of news material and chasing hot spots, one after another vigorously clapped.

when yang jiali finally forcibly pushed these people away, he saw the flowers falling on the ground.

next to the flowers, there is a flapjack that has been trampled to pieces.

step by step, he squatted down, picked up the crumbled flapjacks and placed them in the palm of his hand.

he looked up, looked at the countless cold shots in front of him, and said with an empty look in his eyes: "this is for my mother." "

the reporter poked the long microphone in front of yang jiali.

yang jiali looked at the microphone, there was no expression on his face, and the person seemed to be stiff and motionless.

in the middle of the night, large tears fell from his eyes.

yang jiali cried.

in front of all the cameras, in front of the countless viewers who laughed at him in the live broadcast room, he cried.

he said, "this is for my mother, this is for my mother..."

"give me back the bread..."

the fiery laughter in the live room continued.

"yo, i cried, i don't know why there was a hint of coolness."

"now crying has a fart use, why was it so arrogant when i first hit wang yang?" should. "

"top pot lid, in fact, i think it seems a little too much..."

upstairs sister, he has done it himself to this point, we are sad that it is too late, who the is going to be sad about this goods.

yang jiali was surrounded by all the insults.

he once held out his hand to the little stray cat in the box on a deep cold and dark snowy night, wrapped it in warmth, and whispered to it: "don't be afraid, there i am." "

by this time, however, there was chaos all around.

but no one held out his hand and told him, "don't cry, i'll take you home." "

not a single person.

yang jiali stood in the crowd, and he couldn't take care of any image.

he held the pieces of bread in his hand and cried like a child.