chapter 45 asking for a hammer

wang yang was splashed with ink when he sang.

a face pretending to be innocent, stained black by ink, extremely embarrassed.

the incident happened suddenly, and the venue was in chaos.

wang yang's agent hurriedly wrapped wang yang, who was still in shock, in a blanket and hurriedly retreated to the backstage.

this video of wang yang being splashed with ink on the spot was quickly uploaded to the internet, and in an instant, the explosion on the internet was generally lively, and the atmosphere was quite like the new year.

passers-by are eating melons, and wang yang's fans feel that their simple little treasures have been bullied, one by one, like their own fathers being humiliated, hating those who can't throw ink with their hands, and tearfully shouting to severely punish the evildoers.

the security party of the party immediately issued a statement that the ink splasher had been arrested and was under investigation.

shortly after the announcement, wang yang also released a video.

in the video, wang yang's eyes are red, as if he has not eased up from the shock, and as soon as he opens his mouth, he brings grievances: "thank you to all the fans who care about me, regarding the matter of splashing ink, i have asked the party party and the police to seriously investigate and deal with it." i have always been serious about doing things, from being kind to people, and i don't know where to provoke others. i will ask the ink splasher to give me a reasonable explanation, and until then, please be quiet. "

as soon as this video was released, wang yang's fans cried like a nest.

"yang bao is also too kind, i cry, you are so easy to be bullied!"

"the last time i was like that stinky fool surnamed yang, people beat you in the face and you still forgive him, yang bao, are you an angel, don't be so kind, i beg you, in exchange, i will definitely cut off his dirty hands, fuck."

"those who have scolded yang bao still don't come over and apologize?" see what is called character thank you. "

"well, i'll put it here, who dares to bully wang yang, we will let him know what is the evil force to give back, and die violently on the spot." by the way, the yang who was smashed eggs is a precedent, huh. "

this matter was slaughtered all night, and by eleven o'clock, the whole network was in pain.

the turning point came at half past eleven.

at half past eleven, douban suddenly appeared a long post, explaining in detail why wang yang was splashed with ink in the tone of an insider. the post said that the person who splashed ink was wang yang's underground boyfriend, because he was fed up with wang yang's appearance and was not bitter and mean, and he personally saw wang yang cheating with others.

the post quickly sparked heat and discussion.

at exactly twelve o'clock, wang yang studio responded: "nonsense, in vain to increase laughter." "

wang yang's fans quickly besieged the post, calling it a scolding threat.

wang yang was bullied and you still spilled sewage? when our fans are dead, right? "

"do you want a wave of internet violence, i think this person deserves to die a mother."

"having said all that, there is no stone hammer at all." wang yang is generally praised in the industry, can you come up with any bit of evidence, take out my live broadcast to eat, can't take out your live broadcast kneeling down to apologize, hee-hee. "

fans control the comments very strongly.

just when everyone felt that the person who posted the post was estimated to be really a rumor, and did not have the courage to emerge again, at half past twelve, a video appeared on weibo.

the video was filmed secretly, in three short segments.

the first is wang yang pressing the cigarette butt viciously on the palm of the assistant's hand, the second is the complete video of wang yang scolding yang jiali backstage that day, and the third is wang yang rolling his eyes and snarling and beating people.

the internet simply exploded.

the weibo server was paralyzed three times in the middle of the night, and the programmer scolded the mother to come out of the bed to work overtime.

fans couldn't believe it, a small group chose silence, and the other part continued to clamor.

"fake video, dubbed! wang yang is the softest being in our hearts, and we believe in him. "

"the people behind the rumors are really powerful, but we foreign fans have not seen any battles, afraid of you?" then i'll put it here, and i'll lose by taking off the powder. "

"that post can also say that wang yang cheated on the gun, there is no evidence at all, empty mouth will come, this is not a rumor?!"

powder black and black are tearing vigorously, at 1:30 a.m., another video appeared on the internet, with the text: you want evidence, brain fans open their eyes and look carefully.

in the video, wang yang is half naked, his face is flushed, and he is doing the thing of overthrowing the phoenix.

his appearance is not at all the simple little angel praised by fans, like a duck in a nightclub, shouting loudly.

as soon as this video came out, public opinion gradually reversed.

at this point, wang yang's fans were either silent or had no confidence.

"no, this is not wang yang, i think, uh... all right. "

"i'm waiting for yangbao's explanation, alas, yangbao don't let us down."

the one who said that there is evidence to eat before rolls out, asks for a hammer, and opens a live broadcast!

that night, no one slept, the suffocating netizens seemed to have beaten chicken blood, fought back, and the mocking skills were maximized, wang yang's fans retorted, and two videos smashed into their faces, with a sentence of "the dog slave only looks at the face of your master, is it good to shout?"

the peers who have been suppressed by wang yang have also come to power this time.

originally, one by one, they were fighting in private, but suddenly it seemed as if they had a common goal, abandoning their previous suspicions, with a cavity full of ulcers and a cavity of chicken blood, hand in hand, enthusiastic, crazy to tear wang yang's mask.

the previously deleted posts, suppressed speech and black history were all turned over overnight.

fans are scared silly, originally thought that the pure and unblemished little angel, is this bird-like?

netizens are crazy, digging out one evidence after another, digging up a lot.

wang yang's reputation reversed almost overnight.

when wang yang attended the event the next day, the media spears and short cannons were surrounded by water, the camera almost hit wang yang's face, and the long microphone almost inserted into wang yang's nostrils.

ye ting hugged yang jiali and sat in front of the screen, watching wang yang being asked by the media to be dumbfounded, anxious to leave but unable to go out, and did not dare to get angry in front of the camera, holding back until his face was green, almost crazy.

ye ting smiled and said, "baby, this scene is not good." "

yang jiali stared at the screen and secretly clenched his fists.

ye ting stole a kiss on his face and said, "there's more excitement, in the back."