chapter 96 reluctant

ye ting snorted, don't go overboard.

yang jiali smiled and turned his face around, teasing: "with a tree to put angry, ok, i think i know how old your psychological age is, i will not call you ye dog in the future, i will call you ye milk bag, you drink milk to go." "

ye ting lowered his head and pecked at yang jiali's lips: "i don't like that tree, and i can't see it." 

yang jiali shook his head and helped ye ting re-button the neckline and tie it.

deliberately covered the small tooth marks that i had just bitten out.

the two men entered the lecture hall of the college side by side, yang jiali found a seat in the audience seat at random, watched ye ting being wrapped in warm applause on the stage, sat down in the guest chair, wearing a perfectly cut black shirt and trousers, a strong upper body leaning slightly, slender legs overlapping, and a thief fucking temperament.

the host blew a wave of ye ting's resume and achievements, and began to ask and answer ye ting.

ye ting's voice is low and magnetic, not much more than a professional voice actor. he spoke slowly, his words were clear, the whole person was permeated with reliable calmness and slightly convergent strength, and his handsome face had been hanging a faint smile, this unique temperament of the superior, so fascinated that a group of students and students below had their eyes shining, and they almost screamed.

yang jiali glanced at the two female classmates staring at ye ting intently and skimmed their lips.

he looked at the talking on the stage again, and half-teasedly hummed softly: "human-like dog-like." "

this was heard by the two girls next to him.

the two girls were immediately displeased, and turned their heads angrily to catch yang jiali: "how do you talk?" this is the super excellent senior of our college, you envy can understand, how can you still be sour... how old are you? "

yang jiali paused: "how old do you think i am?" "

the girl frowned and sighed deeply: "i just know that freshmen should calm their minds, there are many people who are better than you, they have to learn and progress on their own, rather than jealous of others like black-eyed chickens, understand." "

yang jiali gulped down and nodded vigorously.

although he was misunderstood and reprimanded, he was treated as a freshman, and yang jiali was a little beautiful in his heart.

he yuguang saw that the two girls were still holding the signature book in their hands, and smiled: "well, as my indemnity and reflection, when the lecture is over, i will help you get the signature of this excellent senior." "

the two girls' eyes immediately lit up: "can i?" "

yang jiali patted his chest: "yes, you can, you must be able to arrive." "

after the lecture, ye ting, who exuded an hour of charm, was indeed surrounded by a large number of young students and asked for autographs.

although ye ting was anxious to see yang jiali in his heart, his face was still peaceful, and he signed it one by one.

halfway through the check-in, yang jiali came out of the crowded crowd and handed two autographed books to ye ting, pretending to be bold: "senior, help me sign a letter." "

ye ting looked at him in surprise, and a smile quietly appeared in his eyes.

he turned quietly, picked up his pen, and signed his name on both notebooks.

yang jiali smiled and just wanted to shrink his hand back, but found that ye ting quietly grabbed his wrist.

he felt ye ting's fingers quietly probe under the book, and in the midst of the crowding and noise of all the students, he drew a small love in the palm of his hand extremely quietly and slowly.

yang jiali retracted his hand and returned the book to the two girls, but his face turned red, and he quietly muttered, "shame on you." "

ye ting was in the center of the crowd, and a chuckle unconsciously appeared on his handsome and serious face.

coming out of the lecture hall, ye ting saw yang jiali standing by the car door.

yang jiali smiled and reflected the light in his eyes.

he bowed to ye ting pretending to be solemn: "the senior speech is hard, please get on the bus." "

the corners of ye ting's mouth hooked, and he sat down in the back seat.

yang jiali was about to slip away, when a hand from the car suddenly reached out and wrapped it around his waist, pulled him into the car and slammed the door shut.

in the narrow back seat of the car, ye ting pressed yang jiali down and stared at him deeply and fiercely: "the skin is itchy again, isn't it?" "

yang jiali held back a smile, his palm propped on ye ting's chest, and teased playfully: "senior, this is not good, your image is so wise and divine, what should you do if you are seen by the students and sisters." "

"i think it's very good," ye ting gritted his teeth, "the senior doesn't want to do anything else now, the senior wants to kiss someone to cry now." "

yang jiali still wanted to open his mouth, but ye ting forcefully blocked his lips.

after the morning trip, yang jiali and ye ting had lunch in the familiar canteen.

in the afternoon, they walked around the campus again.

ye ting didn't know where to get a bicycle, black patent leather, white paint inner wheel frame, and it was quite similar to the one they used to be.

dressed in a suit and leather shoes, ye ting let yang jiali sit in the back seat, holding his waist as before, and the jingle bell of the bicycle carried them, dangling leisurely around the entire university.

the sun was shining, and the sun gently passed through the buildings and branches, illuminating the school road with warm spots of light. there were tiny shiny dusty golden scales in the air that rose and fell. the cherry blossom trees that were once dead have now drilled out the dense turns of the petals, and the warm wind blows, and the sky is full of shame.

students walk slowly on the road to the dormitory or classroom, and the aunt who sells pancakes is still standing on the side of the road, just like in the past.

what a comfortable afternoon.

ye ting didn't say a word, so he rode his car, carrying his baby, and finished the school.

back at the original point, ye ting stopped the car and turned his head slightly: "baby? "

yang jiali made no sound, hugged ye ting's waist, and fell asleep.

ye ting smiled helplessly and shook his head, and carried the person into the car.

letting yang jiali lie horizontally on the back seat, ye ting looked at his sleeping face, his heart softened, quietly bowed his head, pecked at his cheek three times, and whispered in his ear: "baby, i am more and more reluctant to let you go, what to do."