chapter 141 never accept

yang jiali looked at ye ting with his eyes.

ye ting didn't give face, shook his head, and said bluntly, "not good." "

yang jiali narrowed his eyes and grinded his teeth like a small milk dog: "give you another chance to speak." "

ye ting smiled, took yang jiali into his arms, kissed him on the neck, and said softly, "this idea of yours is particularly clever, quite good, and very constructive." but baby, you might be thinking a little too well. "

yang jiali frowned: "how to say." 

"maybe wang yang will listen to you and join your group, but will the two surnames li agree, and can they get along with wang yang?" even if they accept wang yang, but what about your contract, well, even if i help you with the contract, then how do you four plan to face the public?"

yang jiali was troubled by ye ting's words.

what ye ting pointed out was indeed a real problem, and he couldn't find a good argument to refute it.

yang jiali was still rushing, but ye ting poured a basin of cold water on his head, and he was sick again.

he could only angrily round his fist and aim at ye ting's chest, slamming his fist into his muscular chest muscles like a marmot. after a vent, he stopped, frowned and looked out of the window for half a day, straightened his back, and said chiseledly: "whatever he does, the problem always has to be solved, don't try how to know that it can't be done." 

ye ting sighed, "baby, don't force it."

yang jiali rose up again and said angrily, "i will be reluctant." "

he shifted his body, straddled ye ting's strong and slender legs, grabbed ye ting's face, and said with a smile: "there are some things that i don't strive to know if i can't make it." if i hadn't fought for it and not put on a faceless face to chase you, would i have been able to throw you down on the bed? "

ye ting squinted, and his throat was a little astringent.

he tickled the corners of his lips and smiled, "throw yourself on the bed, that's a good word." "

ye ting's waist was forceful, and he pressed yang jiali's entire body under his body, his eyes were like hunting tigers, full of aggression and fierceness: "... exactly what i want to do. "

yang jiali kicked him and snorted, "okay, what time is it, or go to sleep." "

ye ting gritted his teeth and smiled, "what, now that you have picked me up, you want to pick a pick and not do it?" "

yang jiali was stunned by his senran eyes that seemed to be about to swallow people into his stomach, and he couldn't break free, he pretended to look at the non-existent watch and yawned: "yo, unconsciously it's already so late, so sleepy, i can't open my eyes, i think i..."

before he could finish speaking, yang jiali tilted his head and began to purr like a pig cub.

ye ting didn't expect him to be able to play such a trick, and he laughed angrily for a moment.

looking at yang jiali's pretending to sleep, ye ting couldn't get his hands off no matter how much he wanted to eat the sheep, so he could only lie down and drag yang jiali tightly into his arms and let his head nest in his chest.

thinking that he was still a little angry, ye ting slapped the back of yang jiali, bit his ear by the way, and said fiercely: "... tomorrow i must eat meat. "

yang jiali's body was stretched, and he pretended to snore more vigorously.

ye ting smiled and shook his head, touched yang jiali's head, and kissed him in the hair: "good night." "

......

the next day, yang jiali went to the hospital again.

after wang yang was rescued, the whole person has been in a coma. i occasionally woke up once or twice in the middle of the way, but i was mentally ill, and my state was always confused, and i could not communicate soberly for the time being.

yang jiali could only let him rest well and instruct the nurse to take good care of it.

out of the hospital, yang jiali took a car to the company again and found li da li er in the underground practice room.

he beckoned li da li er to sit together in the small tea room next to the practice room, looking a little struggling, as if he was thinking about how to open his mouth.

li er smiled and said, "brother yang, if you have something to say, what are you struggling with us?" "

li da also nodded, his expression calm.

yang jiali looked at them, gritted his teeth, and told li da li er about his intention to let wang yang join the group.

the voice was still undecided, and li erxian exaggerated: "wang yang? brother yang, you're all right. "

yang jiali folded his hands together: "i'm serious, i really want to pull wang yang into the team." "

li er looked at li da with embarrassment.

li da was quite calm, took a sip of tea without waves, and said, "i don't agree." "

yang jiali sighed and swore, "i assure you that wang yang has really repented." he already knew what he had done wrong and paid the price. he is no longer the original wang yang, he..."

li er skimmed his lips, "even if he becomes wang yang of niuhulu, he will not be able to do it." "

li da put down his teacup and raised his head.

li da is usually a very atmospheric and grandfatherly person, because he is often healthy, his body is healthy, and he often has a generous smile on his face, which always gives people a feeling of extra thickness, a gentle temper, and a calm temperament.

but today, his expression was particularly solemn and determined, saying: "brother yang, you know my temper, love and hate are clear, like is like, hate is hate." i like your character and admire your talent, so what you have to do, i will follow you unconditionally. "

"but i've seen wang yang's face, and i hate him, so i won't have any intersection with this kind of person in this life." what's more, the country is easy to change, the nature is difficult to move, and i don't believe that he will really change his past wrongdoing. i hope he goes as far as possible, i have no sympathy for him, so brother yang, wang yang, i don't accept it. "