chapter 54 knocking on the mountain and shocking the tiger

blue sky did not know where to get a gray car, carrying yang jiali to a restaurant.

when getting off the bus, the blue sky looked left and right and looked carefully guarded, like playing a spy movie.

yang jiali rubbed his head helplessly: "don't be so nervous." "

blue sky covered his beating heart, narrowed his eyes, and said, "how can you not be nervous, i can't figure out which corner ye zong is hiding in and staring at us both." i've had a hard time taking cover to bring you out, you brought me a mask tightly, quick, come with me. "

blue sky grabbed yang jiali's arm and took him upstairs.

he pointed to a box over there and said, "mr. zhao has been waiting in the box in advance." 

yang jiali looked at him gratefully: "blue sky, thank you." 

blue sky raised an eyebrow, popped a crisp tone with his tongue, and naughtily slapped yang jiali's ass: "don't thank me, go, pikachu." 

yang jiali smiled.

when he walked to the door, he took another look at the blue sky, saw the vitality of the blue sky, the shining eyes and the bright smile, and always felt that he could see the carefree self in college through the blue sky.

he pushed the door and into the box. 

blue sky watched yang jiali go in and was relieved.

he looked around to make sure there were no suspicious people, etc., and then he was relieved.

blue sky found a small table by the window downstairs and asked the waiter to serve him a large glass of ice coke.

when he was at home before, ruan yanting, who was five years and seven months older than him, managed him every day like his father, and he was not allowed to drink more.

now that he has slipped away, the heavenly emperor is far away, and who else can care about him! who else!

blue sky bit down on the straw, his eyes were wide open, his lungs were dry, and he was about to drink heavily.

looking up, i saw a man and a woman walking not far away.

looking at the man, the blue sky's small face was miserable, and he shrank into the corner like a rabbit.

the man not far away, with a straight posture, handsome eyebrows, and gentle and elegant eyes like the big brother next door, put on a suit but with a young and promising elite temperament, as soon as he came, many men and women in the hall raised their eyes to peek.

blue sky hid in the corner and looked at the man, his eyes full of shock.

what the is going on.

ruan yanting actually chased after him here.

blue sky was panicking for fear of revealing his whereabouts, rubbing his eyes, only to see ruan yanting did not see him at all, but nodded and smiled at the woman next to him, the woman held ruan yanting's arm, ruan yanting did not refuse, and even took off his suit jacket and thoughtfully covered the woman, as if afraid that she was frozen.

the blue sky saw this scene from a distance, and his chest suffocated, and an inexplicable and wonderful acid thorn was anxious.

he and nguyen yan dinh had known each other for nearly twenty years.

from childhood to adulthood, ruan yanting has always been like his eldest brother, which does not let him do that and does not let him do it, and he is caught in the control of death, completely treating him as his own private property. a few days ago, blue sky finally gained the power of economic independence, and before he could breathe a breath of free air, he was taken to bed by ruan yanting and.

after waking up that day, blue sky's brain exploded like he was confused for half a day.

he has always regarded ruan yanting as a reliable big brother, and even his parents have great trust in ruan yanting, a well-dressed young man in the crowd.

he asked nguyen yan ting how he could do this.

ruan yantingyun replied to him lightly: "even though you have been in charge for so many years, it is hard to wait until you become an adult and independent, i will reap the booty i deserve, what's wrong?" "

these words made the blue sky angry, and that night he wiped his tears and carried his bag and ran away from home.

blue sky's plan was that ruan yanting would never come out without kneeling down to apologize to him, but now seeing ruan yanting him, he turned his head and mixed with a beautiful woman, and blue sky held the fire in his heart and secretly clenched his fists.

he wanted to rush out.

he wanted to hit people.

......

yang jiali entered the box, and zhao xianghai was already sitting inside.

zhao xianghai did not wear a suit today, and his clothes were simple.

the white-gray shirt with a pair of dark pants made him look less tight and ascetic as before, and he was much younger and gentler.

yang jiali sat down opposite him, and as soon as he opened his mouth, he said sorry.

zhao xianghai smiled and asked him, "what do you do with the apology?" "

yang jiali was embarrassed, and replied with a red face: "it took so much effort to arrange it, but i couldn't escape, and i wasted the opportunity." "

"i don't blame you," zhao xianghai pushed his glasses, his eyes were deep, "it was ye ting's mind that was too meticulous, and he recognized it tomorrow morning, but he behaved without leaking, secretly laying out everything well, no wonder you couldn't escape." "

zhao xianghai pushed the two documents in front of yang jiali, and there was a bit of coldness in his smile: "he not only blocked your way, but also arrested you and locked you up, you see, he even threatened me." "

yang jiali was shocked and grabbed the two documents to see.

it is two investment income reports, and zhao xianghai's several investment projects in recent times have been squeezed out and shrunk a lot because of the strong capital intervention of ye ting's group.

zhao xianghai sneered, "although he didn't catch the evidence that it was me who wanted to take you away that day, i guess he already had some suspicions in his heart, so this is to give me a horse, knock on the mountain and shock the tiger, let me not try to help you."