chapter 14 do you regret it?

ye ting stared at the blood stains on yang jiali's face, and his eyes were as sharp and frightening as if they were going to kill people for a moment.

the force of his pinching of his face was too great, causing yang jiali to hiss in pain and suck in a cold breath, and forcefully opened ye ting's hand from his face, full of anger, like the last roar of a small beast that had been forced to a desperate situation by anger, "what are you doing with your hands and feet!" "

yang jiali knocked off ye ting's hand, turned his head to the side, and clenched his teeth.

ye ting looked at his offending expression and tense side face, and a cold breath whizzed in his tone, asking: "what's going on on the face, being beaten?" "

yang jiali took the mask back and put it back on, still stuffy, not going to talk.

the curvature of the corner of ye ting's mouth slowly lowered, and his face darkened a little: "i asked you, who hit it." 

yang jiali's voice was separated by a layer of mask cloth, which sounded strange and muffled: "no one." 

ye ting saw that he wouldn't say anything, his eyes narrowed slightly, and he reached out and directly pinched yang jiali's chin and broke his face again: "i let you talk." 

yang jiali was impatient with his stubble and stubble of questioning, and raised his voice:, ask, are you bothered, what is the matter with you? who punched me in the face? it was beaten by the dog thing named nie who was just walking in the snow with your affectionate umbrella! "

ye ting withdrew his hand: "why did he hit you?" 

"because his old man felt that i was guilty of the following crimes, i did not deserve to share the same lounge with him, and he dared to confront him in public, so he slapped me in public, saying that it was a lesson, understand." 

ye ting listened to the anger and faint reluctance in yang jiali's tone, and lightly ticked the corner of his lips: "the tone is so rushed, do you feel that you have been wronged?" 

yang jiali skimmed his head and was silent.

ye ting looked at him and suddenly smiled, "you have something to be wronged about." "

he folded his legs, leaned on the leather seat with his eyes closed, his face hidden in the dim shadows, he couldn't see his face clearly, but his tone sounded a little cold, as if sneering: "this is a cannibalistic society, and the rules are clear." you don't know your identity, status, power, blindly relying on a stupid force to rush around, do you think you are who you are, think there will be someone behind you to support you? "

as soon as these words came out, yang jiali's face immediately froze.

after half a day, his expression eased up, and he snorted as if he didn't care: "i don't need you to say, i didn't think there would be anyone to support me." "

after saying this, he tilted his body, and the back of his head turned to ye ting, falling into a long silence.

ye ting looked at his somber figure and frowned.

the car drove to the entrance of the villa.

as soon as he stopped, yang jiali ignored the heavy snow outside, pulled the car door and got out of the car.

ye ting did not move, and watched yang jiali's thin body through the car window and entered the villa slightly.

when the door of the villa was slammed shut by yang jiali, he withdrew his gaze.

pulling out the small business card that nie yun had secretly stuffed in from the pocket of his suit pants, he looked at the two words of nie yun, who was strong and powerful, for half a day, and suddenly smiled, but the smile did not melt the cold under his eyes in the slightest.

he clutched the business card in the palm of his hand, and his fist clenched tighter and tighter until the green tendons on the back of his hand burst out in horror and jumped suddenly.

the driver carefully reminded in front of him: "ye zong, it is time to get off." "

ye ting took a deep breath, nodded, and unhurriedly took out his mobile phone from his pocket and dialed a phone.

when the phone was connected, ye ting looked at nie yun's name on the business card that he had pinched and twisted, and said to the other end of the phone: "you find someone to help me do something." "

......

the night was getting darker.

ye ting slept lightly, and in the middle of the night, a slight noise woke him up.

he slowly opened his eyes, propped himself up, and raised his eyelids to look at the wall clock, at four o'clock in the morning.

he frowned, put on his slippers, and walked out of his bedroom with a lighter pace, walking to the second-floor stairwell and looking down.

yang jiali, a person who has always slept, has not slept until four o'clock at this time.

he didn't turn on the light, so he stayed in the dark living room, silently first adding some water and cat food to ah fu, and then sitting on the sofa alone, with his head bowed, for half a day he didn't see him move, like a sculpture.

ye ting looked at him like this and his heart twitched.

he was not afraid of yang jiali playing tricks with him, and yang jiali, who jumped up and down with excess energy, he had seen too much.

however, in such a late night, yang jiali, who was sitting alone in the large living room with a small pillow, made his breathing suddenly suffocate, and his heart had a kind of depression that was grasped.

as soon as he reached out, he pressed the switch on the wall, and the light came on.

yang jiali was startled by the sudden light in the living room and raised his head, saw ye ting standing at the foot of the stairs, looked at it for a few seconds, lowered his eyelids, threw the pillow aside, and silently raised his legs to go to his room.

ye ting stopped him: "stop. "

when yang jiali heard ye ting's voice, instead of standing, he sped up his pace.

ye ting went downstairs, grabbed the arm of yang jiali, who was just about to enter the door, grabbed his collar and pressed him against the wall: "in the middle of the night, why don't you sleep?" "

yang jiali skimmed his head: "it's none of your business." "

"i don't sleep in the middle of the night, i sit alone in a dark room, as silent as if i had some illness," ye ting leaned closer to yang jiali's face, "are you selling misery to me?" "

yang jiali's body stiffened.

he slowly raised his head, looked at shangye ting's eyes, half-shook, and gave a fierce groan.

ye ting looked at his reaction and smiled without anger: "sure enough, it was because of that slap, i was wronged." "

he squeezed yang jiali's hand, pressed yang jiali, who was struggling hard, more tightly, as if he suddenly thought of something that made him care very much, stared at yang jiali, and asked: "i ask you, today, this situation where you have been bullied and no one has helped, and you can only swallow the grievances hard, do you have any regrets in your heart?" "

"i regret anything."

"i regret breaking up with me that year," ye ting increased the strength in his hand, "you know very well, if we are still together, then, nie yun dares to touch your finger, i will let him taste ten times more painful than this, let him pay a hundred times the price to atone for your sins, let you out of anger." "

yang jiali sneered, and then his words said: "but we broke up, you will not be on my side, but you are happy to stand by and watch my jokes, to see how miserable i have left you, right." "

ye ting didn't speak, but his smile deepened slightly.

his fingers gently brushed the slightly reddish scars on yang jiali's face, and the fiery breath sprayed on yang jiali's ears.

he said softly, "baby, obedient, tell me, do you regret it?"