chapter 51 the secret agent

as soon as the boy saw ah fu, his soul was gone.

his fascinated expression, yang jiali had only seen on ah fu's face when he saw the dried fish.

the boy grabbed the door frame, obviously not wanting to leave.

after hesitating for half a day, he tangled and said, "yes... let me stroke twice. "

yang jiali was also generous and opened the door to invite him in.

the boy smiled and revealed two small dimples, changed his slippers and rushed to the side of ah fu who was squatting on the sofa, half kneeling down, his hand gently wrapped around the back of ah fu's plush and round head, from the back of his head to the tip of his tail, it was so cool that the words pleasure were written horizontally and vertically on his face.

ah fu has followed yang jiali for a long time, but he is not afraid of people.

the boy's method of touching the cat is very skilled, ah fu should give himself a free horse killing chicken, not only did not slip, but paralyzed down and squinted, he almost opened his mouth to say "add some force to the left side".

yang jiali moved ah fu's head to his lap.

he looked into the boy's glowing eyes and asked, "you like cats?" "

"like, like it too much," the boy grinned a mouthful of white teeth, and his smile was dazzling, "if someone didn't let me raise it, he would still put me... i can't sneak here and hide from the gas. 

yang jiali listened to what he said, and then looked at this person carefully.

the skin is white and delicate, and the slightly short hairstyles are carefully trimmed and designed. the clothes worn at a glance know that they are not bargains, and the temperament that permeates the whole body is incompatible with this old building, and no one believes that it is not the little young master who escaped.

the boy sensed yang jiali's gaze, raised his head and held out his hand: "make a friend? "

yang jiali shook his hand: "yang jiali." "

"my name is blue sky," blue sky pointed to the blue sky dome outside, "that's the blue sky." "

yang jiali nodded thoughtfully and couldn't help asking, "do you have a sister named bai yun?" "

blue sky held a big red face, half-shook, and spat out the words: "you are really funny." "

blue sky is a full cat lover, and after getting to know yang jiali, he quickly turned back to his house and moved out a large box of things, cat scratch boards, cat balls, all kinds, all kinds.

ah fu jumped into the big box of cat toys and fell into the ocean of happiness.

yang jiali asked him: "you don't have a cat, what do you do when you buy so many cat toys?" "

blue sky full of anticipation and yearning: "i am now upside down and displaced, i don't want the kittens to move around with me." when i settle in one day, i will definitely keep five... no, six cats, a tanuki, a muppet, a siamese..."

yang jiali laughed, but he really admired the enthusiasm of blue sky love cats.

they pulled the cat toy brought by the blue sky and played with ah fu the same way.

blue sky has a natural jubilant energy, and the eyes are also clear, unlike wang yang's awkward pretense, the blue sky is really clean in a rich and generous environment.

yang jiali stayed with him for an afternoon, and he felt that his mood was much lighter.

unconsciously, it was six o'clock.

yang jiali held a teasing cat ball, and his smile faintly threw it into the entrance.

ah fu, who had been staring at the ball, was like a sharp arrow off the string, and the meteor aimed in the direction and shot out.

just when the door was opened, ye ting, who was wearing a black shirt and trousers, entered the house with a briefcase, and ah fu did not pay attention to it, and meowed straight into ye ting's arms, startling ye ting, who had just entered the house, his body was tense, and his eyes became extremely unhappy.

when he saw the scene in the room, ye ting's eyes darkened.

he put down his things, and sen sen glanced at the blue sky that was gathered next to yang jiali.

blue sky hurriedly spoke: "mr. ye, hello hello, i live next door." neighbors, neighbors. "

ye ting did not speak with a cold face, saw the blue sky sitting close to yang jiali, frowned slightly, his heart was unhappy, grabbed yang jiali's arm, and silently swept the person to the sofa.

ye ting asked blue sky, "what are you here for?" "

blue sky coughed, "i just wanted to ask you, do you still rent my house?" recently a little short of money, this time do not want two hundred thousand, you give me 100,000 i will subleased to you, into no. "

ye ting's legs were folded, without any interest: "you can go." "

without waiting for the blue sky to speak again, ye ting turned his gaze to yang jiali.

seeing the cool silk of his open placket, ye ting twisted his eyebrows and looked around the room: "take care of it." "

responsible for watching yang jiali's caretakers, this time the old leave. yang jiali is not unable to take care of herself in life, and the caretaker lady is also lazy, and she is dozing off and brushing weibo all day long, rarely doing anything.

ye ting was not happy and said in a deep voice, "she doesn't have to come in the future, i will ask you to take care of you again." "

blue sky, who had been frowning next to him, suddenly lit up when he heard this.

he was just still thinking about it, the house could not be rented, how to get money, ye ting's words actually gave him an idea.

he carefully raised his hand, "that..."

ye ting looked at him coldly, and always felt that this person was obstructing his eyes.

blue sky whispered, "mr. ye, are you going to ask yang yang for a caretaker?" "

ye ting's face turned black, and his voice was as cold as a lump: "who made you call him yang yang?" "

yang jiali hugged the cat and said calmly, "i let him call." "

ye ting looked at yang jiali and opened his mouth, but didn't say anything in the end.

blue sky gulped down a mouthful, smiled, and said, "if you want to hire a caregiver again, you see... am i done. "