chapter 18 arrest yang action

there was a lot of crackling in the office.

kong wu's powerful bodyguard raised his hand, and another heavy slap slapped on nie yun's face.

nie yun screamed in pain, and when he looked up again, the corners of his mouth already had the smell of blood.

ye ting was indifferent to all this, still sitting on the sofa, his face was waveless.

his slender fingers were sandwiched between the pages of the magazine, and his voice was neither salty nor faint: "i didn't say stop, i continued." "

the bodyguard over there groaned and turned his head to nie yun, whose face was full of horror.

nie yun couldn't stand it, and pulled his throat and shouted, "ye zong, ye zong, don't do this, where did i offend you, you told me, i will change, don't fight..."

ye ting didn't even look at him and said calmly, "fight." 

nie yun hadn't reacted yet, and his face was fierce again.

well, the blood dripped directly from the corners of his mouth to the carpet.

hearing this crisp sound, ye ting slowly closed the magazine, stood up, and patted his shirt. 

he walked over to nie yun.

nie yun's mind was already blank from this sudden blow, and he could only raise his head and look at ye ting with a look of surprise and fear. he had the heart to open his mouth to say something, but as soon as he moved his mouth, the corners of his mouth were violently twitching.

the bodyguard kicked him straight in the back from behind.

nie yun wailed and lay awkwardly in front of the tip of ye ting's leather shoe.

ye ting slowly squatted down, provoked nie yun's face with one finger, looked at the scars on his face, and smiled: "does it hurt?" "

nie yun's face was trembling, he nodded slightly, and shook his head in horror.

ye ting slowly squeezed nie yun's white hand and looked at the slender fingers with clear bones.

he stroked nie yun's fingers, and the tone was obviously quite gentle, but listening to nie yun's ears, there was a chill that could reach the bones: "do you know why i said your hands were beautiful that day?" "

nie yun's fingers began to tremble at this moment.

soon after ye ting returned to china, his understanding of ye ting only stayed in the discussion of others and the only few times he met.

he originally thought that ye ting was a humble gentleman, rich and powerful, and elegant and courteous, such a superb patron, so that he almost at the first sight of ye ting, he had the idea of climbing into his bed.

but now, he looked at ye ting, and his whole body was cold.

beneath the man's silent and elegant surface, there was a cruelty even more ferocious than that of a demon.

he even doubted that ye ting would let someone cut off his hand the next second.

ye ting ignored the shaking of nie yun's fingers and said gently, "i said that your hand is beautiful because your hand is very similar to his." his hands are also so bony, so white and slender, even the position of this scar on the back of your hand is exactly the same as his. "

nie yun was already frightened, and he shrank his hand back.

ye ting's smile gradually faded, and he looked at nie yun expressionlessly and said, "you should have cherished such a beautiful pair of hands, but you should never have hit him in the face." "