EXTRA dream awake 10

li da took wang out of the door.

he first took wang to a nearby sports equipment city.

wang xunyi walked into the children's shoe store and saw the brand new sneakers on the shelves, and his eyes were almost glowing.

li da touched his head and said, "go pick it." wang xun stepped

in front of the shelf, leaned his head back and opened his mouth, and touched his hand on a pair of sports children's shoes. when he touched a new pair of white models with a price tag of 988 yuan, his movements stopped, and his eyes stared at the shoes for a long time, as if he liked them very much.

li dazheng was about to open his mouth, but wang xun suddenly withdrew his hand, silently ran to the bottom of the shelf, and took the cheapest pair of small black shoes.

li da twisted his eyebrows: "you like this?" that double white, don't you like it?

wang xun turned his head, looked at the white shoes reluctantly, half-shook, and lowered his head: "expensive."

li da was poked by his word and felt a little pain in his heart, thinking to himself, although this child is a child of the tang clan, his iq development is not as good as that of a normal child, but he has a sense of understanding that other children cannot match.

li da took the black shoes from his hand, and then generously picked up the nine hundred and eighty-eight white shoes and settled the account together.

he handed the two pairs of shoes packed in the bag to wang xun, who narrowed his eyes, desperately shook his head and pushed the shoes back to li da, saying over and over again: "expensive, expensive, don't buy, don't buy..." li

most of them knelt down, looked directly into wang xun's eyes, and said seriously, "you can buy it." ""uncle

has money, more money than your father," li da said, "these two pairs of shoes, because you are well-behaved, uncle likes you, so he gave them to you, you just accept them, obedient." wang xun

cowardly took the shoe, still a little uneasy.

li da's eyes rolled: "if you still feel embarrassed, you can do your uncle a favor."

wang xun tilted his head to look at li da.

li da sneakily looked around, lowered his voice, and attached it to wang xun's ear and said, "in the future, you will mention uncle more in front of your father, say more good things to your uncle, and let your father invite your uncle to come to the house as a guest, so that you will not take your uncle's things in vain, you know."

wang xun blinked, and li da understood.

wang xun hugged the shoes, reluctant to move the white pair, and first wore cheap black shoes.

li da took him to the place where he often ran at night.

wang xun stepped on the brand new sneakers, ran up, the whole person was in a state of excitement, bouncing and jumping, with a completely different activity from before. li da deliberately slowed down and ran with him.

they ran along the sidewalk paved with colorful bricks, over the sparkling lake, past several well-lit shopping malls, through the crowds of people walking, from the purple-red sunset to the night sky, and the stars were countable.

on the way back, wang xun couldn't run, so li da let him ride on his neck. <

wang xun's small head was against li da's big head, like a father and son.

the two of them talked one by one, and walked back to the door of wang yang's apartment, and li da patted wang xun's little head and said, "i don't remember what i taught you just now, and when your father asks about your two pairs of shoes, how do you answer?"

wang xun said, "uncle looks at me and gives me gifts."

li nodded, "then what if he asks about the price of those white shoes?" the

king paused, "ninety-eight pieces."

li da snorted with satisfaction.

when they entered the house, wang yang happened to have made dinner, and qi qi put it on the table, just waiting to start.

after wang xun exercised, the whole person's mental qi and appetite were obviously much better, and he whimpered and pulled rice into his mouth. li da has always eaten a large amount of food, and he eats quite fiercely holding a bowl. only wang yang, who ate a small bite, was busy adding rice to this big and small sandwich dish the whole time.

since starting this head, li da has come to take wang xun for a run almost every day.

wang xun was always enthusiastic, and as soon as li da came, he stood up and changed into his little black shoes.

at first, wang yang was still quite unhappy that wang xun would run out with li da every day, but wang xun really liked it, and he had no choice but to acquiesce. after tossing and turning for a while, wang yang himself was used to it, li da came, he didn't bother to ask a question, let him take wang xun out for a night run, he instructed him to come back early, go into the kitchen to serve meals, and wait for this big and small to come back for dinner.

yang jiali and li er saw this scene when they came to wang yang to rub rice here.

yang jiali and li er bit their ears and muttered softly, "how does this look so much like a family of three?"

li er said, "i already felt that way. zhuang husband earns money to support the family, incidentally takes his son out to play crazy as a loving father, and the beautiful daughter-in-law manages the housework at home to manage the housekeeping, not to mention, there is that taste.

yang jiali couldn't help but laugh out loud, and li er slapped a palm under the table.

wang yang was simmering rice in the kitchen, and he faintly heard what li er said with his ears open, and his ears were red.

he looked at the direction in which li da and wang xun left, as well as the various toys that li da bought for wang xun and more and more of li da's sportswear stored in his home, and his heart was a little messy, and he couldn't say a clue.

he and li da and wang xun are like a family of three?

wang yang felt that this idea was somewhat absurd.

i was scooping the rice stew out of the pot when the phone next to the board rang.

wang yang picked up the phone and put it in his ear: "hello, which one." a

male voice rang on the other end of the phone.

when wang yang heard what the head said, his face suddenly turned completely white.