chapter 176 a little better

li da followed the doctor into the next room.

yang jiali always felt uneasy at the door, hesitated for a few seconds, and also followed in.

when he sat down next to li da, the doctor stopped talking and looked at li da, until li da nodded and said it was okay, and then he continued to speak.

"...... i looked at the patient's past medical records, mental problems have always existed, although there has been a period of treatment in the middle, and the report has improved, but it is not complete, just an appearance.

yang jiali asked carefully, "so he is, relapsed?" the

doctor shook his head, pushed the glasses, and solemnly said: "it is not called a recurrence, this is called an outbreak."

li da asked, "what do you mean?" the

doctor sighed and tried to explain in layman's terms: "i'll give you an example with tug-of-war." "at

first, the patient came out of the safe zone, due to continuous psychological and physiological blows, and could not be relieved in time, and was pulled to the edge of mental disorder step by step." he received treatment in the middle of the way, and he could only temporarily alleviate the situation, but as long as he encountered further injuries, his spirit would continue to lose control, and once he was pulled out of the safety line, which we think, he had a mental breakdown.

li da inhaled a cold breath.

the doctor pressed the pen cap and said, "i still need to know about the patient's past experience, who of you..." li

da looked at yang jiali, and yang jiali moved the chair forward: "i'll say." tthe

doctor nodded, turned on the computer and typed on the keylogger.

yang jiali immersed himself in his memories, and revealed the experience of wang yang that he had seen in person during the time when he was kidnapped by ye fan, and spoke slowly and solemnly.

li da had never heard yang jiali say such a private thing about wang yang before.

now that he had only heard a few things with his own ears, he had already clenched his fists impatiently, hating that he could not destroy ye fan's hands and feet with his own hands and feet, and smashed ye fan's eyeballs into his eye sockets.

yang jiali said: "i have heard wang yang's screams upstairs countless times, which is very frightening. as long as wang yang did not conform to ye fan's wishes at all, he would be ordered by him to take a dog chain, kneel down, and be insulted. wang yang had to undergo ye fan's sexual abuse almost every day, and i personally saw ye fan directly rip his pants in front of many bodyguards and go under him..."

yang jiali suddenly choked and couldn't go on, and li dayi turned his head and couldn't bear to listen.

the doctor's hand tapping on the keyboard paused for several seconds and sighed, "evil... you go on.

yang jiali said: "wang yang's days around ye fan were never regarded as human by ye fan, and ye fan deliberately domesticated him into an obedient dog slave. when i first arrived there, wang yang's spirit was not bad enough to that point, and sometimes he knew to resist, and when i left, wang yang was already very numb. the

doctor muttered softly, "i also found out when i was chatting with the patient." subconsciously, he always felt that he was not worthy of being a human being, that he was a dog, that his dignity as a human being had suffered a considerable blow, and that his mental state had collapsed.

li da listened to his heart and felt badly wanting to cry. <

he waited for the doctor to finish knocking, and asked busily: "then you see, how to treat, there is always a way." the