chapter 155 discarding

li da's tone is really too fierce.

wang yang was like a frightened rabbit, his body shook violently, and his face turned white.

he panicked and said sorry and hurriedly closed the door.

there was no sign in this corridor, and wang yang didn't know which one was the practice room, but he didn't dare to push open other doors to try, hesitating for half a day, he could only sit down next to the fitness room.

when li da finished his fitness, when he came out of it, he saw wang yang again.

wang yang sat on a small stool, his face pale and sickly blown by the wind.

he was so thin, his eye sockets were sunken, and his two eyes were like two black grapes, as if they were hard in the eye sockets. he held his small backpack that he didn't know what it contained, and without a sound, sat silently, and saw that li da came out, only daring to peek, but did not dare to talk again, timidly.

li da sneered, "pretend."

li da skillfully pushed open the door of the opposite practice room.

wang yang waited for him to enter before he stood up, silently opened the door and walked into the spacious practice room.

li da had already changed out of the sports vest he had just worked out and wore a black sweatshirt. he heard the door open, knew that it was wang yang who came in, and didn't bother to take care of him, he didn't even raise his head, he just sat down and fiddled with his guitar. for

a moment, the large practice room was quiet. only the ticking of the wall clock and the occasional plucking of the strings by li da remained.

wang yang was a little tormented and fidgeted.

for half a day, he finally plucked up the courage, looked at li da, and shouted: "excuse me, li da, i want to ask, that-"

li da looked at him coldly: "who made you call me li da."

wang yang said, "i heard brother yang call you that."

li laughed, and the meaning of mockery overflowed into words: "brother yang is brother yang, you are you." brother yang is my brother, you are who i am, you, less in this relationship, i am not interested in making friends with you.

wang yang's face turned red and white.

halfway through, he only whispered sorry and lowered his head again.

at three o'clock, yang jiali and li er finally came.

yang jiali has recently been proud of his love career, both hands are in hand, and both hands are very hard.

as soon as he entered the practice room, the bright smile with the spirit of a teenager almost shook wang yang's eyes. the atmosphere of the whole practice room also changed suddenly, just like a perennial dark and dark, stuffy and moldy room suddenly shone into the sun, and suddenly it was refreshing and bright.

wang yang quietly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart.

with yang jiali there, the scene is not too embarrassing.

yang jiali saw that wang yang had arrived, and rushed to his side to ask about his situation, after the conversation, he beckoned li da li er to come over, several people simply shook hands and introduced it, even if they were friends, wang yang was also temporarily attached to the group as a practice.

li er was still smiling the whole time. <

only li da, expressionless, was also reluctant when yang jiali hinted at shaking hands with wang yang, and let go after a light touch, as if wang yang had a lot of poisonous bacteria on his hand.

before the two-hour rehearsal in the afternoon officially began, wang yang was busy picking up his small bag from the ground.

he opened the small bag, took a few bags of things from it, held them in his arms, his eyes shining, and said, "i'm honored to be part of this team." i don't have much money, this, it's a specialty of my hometown, dried sweet potatoes, my mother used to do a very good job, i went from snacks to big, very delicious, you don't want to give up-"

yang jiali looked at wang yang's slippery eyes, somehow, suddenly thought of ah fu.

ah fu had just been picked up by him from the snow, the habits of stray cats had not changed, for a while, yang jiali always saw a few dead rats and dead birds and finches at his bed or at his feet, and ah fu crouched next to these things, looking at him with expectant round eyes.

yang jiali didn't understand it at first, but only reacted later.

ah fu has been wandering and suffering in this world for too long, although he was picked up by yang jiali and returned home, but his sense of security was really poor, he was afraid that this master would be impatient to abandon it in a few days, so he desperately went to catch mice, find birds and finches, he was reluctant to eat a bite, and first dedicated to the master.

the round eyes that are open are saying, "i will obey, i am willing to give you all the good things, you don't want to throw me away again, okay." <

after

yang jiali found out about this, his heart was broken, and he was even more wholeheartedly to ah fu.

under the favor, ah fu has now completely turned into a self-confident cat, from walking cautiously before, to now, he has been able to naturally occupy yang jiali's bed, and yang jiali has driven him down, before he scolds and grins back to his own cat nest.

wang yang's current appearance was the same as ah fu's cautious and desperately trying to please him.

yang jiali saw that his face was red, and he reached out to take it, and smiled: "i see that this is particularly delicious, and i will taste it when the rehearsal is over, thank you."

li er also reached out to take it and said thank you.

only when li da was motionless, and li er arched his elbow with his elbow, did he take it and put it directly aside.

in the afternoon, the four of them were in the practice room and rehearsed for two hours.

after the end, yang jiali beckoned the two of them to have a meal together, and he invited.

li er cheered and went to the changing room to change clothes.

wang yang had been standing outside, waiting for li da to come out of the changing room for the last time, and then he nodded with trepidation and took his clothes into the changing room.

after he changed his clothes and came out, the practice room was empty, it was estimated that yang jiali went to the garage to drive, and li da li er went outside to wait for him.

wang yang picked up his own small bag from the ground.

he was about to leave when his eyes fell on the dirty trash can in the corner of the practice room, and he was stunned.

he walked slowly over to the trash can for several seconds before crouching down and picking up a bag of dried sweet potatoes from the trash can.

the dried sweet potatoes have not been dismantled yet, and they are brand new.

although it is not expensive, it is a specialty of his family, and the corner sign also writes the name of the county in his hometown.

wang yang took this bag of dried sweet potatoes that had been thrown away, for half a day, silently wiped the stains on the package with his sleeve, opened the small bag, put it back in, smiled, and said in a hoarse voice: "in fact, it is really delicious..."