chapter 118 open up

"do you dare to teach me a lesson?"

xiao ye's eyes were fierce, and his expression was extremely ugly.

yang jiali pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled stiffly, and there was no trace of weakness in his voice: "there is no lesson, it is purely the clamor of people who are unhappy and love to cheat." to be honest, after seven years with hai ge, what have you done for him? "

xiao ye's eyes grew cold, "i don't need you to talk much." "

"he treats you as a lover, as a relative, as considerate and caring for you." what are you doing when he is still busy making you dinner and taking care of lele, when he can't stand up because his spine hurts, and when he waits for you to come home until late at night? "

"you're really happy outside, you're drinking and socializing for a few nights, you're taking little stars in and out of high-end venues, going in and out of movie theaters, and living a life like a fairy."

xiao ye didn't know if he had been poked, and his face suddenly turned black: "yang jiali, you shut me up!" "

"shut up? lao tzu still wants to spread your glorious deeds in the streets and alleys with a loudspeaker, yang jiali craned his neck, did not admit defeat at all, how much he knew hai ge, how much he was distressed about hai ge, how he was unhappy xiao ye, he is good to you, that is he responsible and careful and considerate, you are good, people have been good to you for so many years, you are regarded as his obligation, people are not willing to be good to you again, you are wang wang screamed to force him to relapse of old diseases and lie in the hospital for so many days, do you have a conscience? "

xiao ye looked shocked and half-dazed: "i didn't want to force him, i just..."

"seven years, how much hai ge has paid, you know better than me. he did everything best, he really gave you his heart, you don't cherish it, and he stomped his heart under his feet and accused him of daring not to continue to be good to you; the little star only stayed with you for a few days, and you generously threw out a lot of money to make him happy. "

"xiao ye, xiao zong, people's hearts are cold, you know?" 

xiao ye was confused by yang jiali's cannon-like words, and did not echo for half a day.

yang jiali sighed at the end: "i am too lazy to tell you, i might as well discuss the philosophy of life with my family xiao huang more valuable." anyway, hai ge is dead to you, you toss it, push him farther and farther away and you will be comfortable. i wish you and fu zhouming a lifetime, don't regret it, goodbye. "

yang jiali closed the door happily.

xiao ye outside the door looked at the closed door, for half a day, i don't know what i thought in my mind, my eyes suddenly turned red, and i whispered, "no, i didn't..."

yang jiali didn't care whether xiao ye outside the door left or stayed.

he re-entered ye ting's bedroom and saw that ye ting was not sleeping soundly, and his shirt was twisted out of the folds.

yang jiali took out a dark gray nightgown from the closet, shook him awake, and helped him change into it.

ye ting was too tired and sleepy to put on his pajamas with half squints.

yang jiali tugged at his neckline and said softly, "your brother came just now." "

ye ting's voice was hoarse: "... xiao ye? "

yang jiali snorted lightly: "looking for me, because of the haige thing." but i saw that he was not happy, scolded him away, you can rest assured, this is my business with him, it has nothing to do with you. "

ye ting didn't answer, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

when he lay down, yang jiali looked at his face that was thinner than in previous days and asked, "what are you busy with this time, even the food is not good, and if you continue like this, your chest muscles will atrophy." "

ye ting smiled, "rest assured, i haven't let you take the initiative to feed me, how can i keep it?" "

he raised his eyelids, and wu's deep eyes looked at yang jiali: "the bid opening meeting for the construction of the new commercial building group in hai'an district will begin in a few days." this is the largest bidding project i have done since i took office, and i have put a lot of thought into it. the closer you get to the bid opening, the more you can't relax, so you haven't paid enough attention lately, sorry, baby. "

yang jiali shook his head and smiled lightly: "you should first take care of your career with peace of mind, anyway, i will not run." "

ye ting also drew the corners of his lips.

xu was tired for a long time, and his heart was tired and relaxed. ye ting held out his hand to yang jiali, and hummed softly, "just don't run." baby, kiss me well, kiss me will not feel tired. "

yang jiali smirked at his head, half-dazed, pressed ye ting's shoulder and kissed ye ting's lips.

it was a very quiet and gentle kiss.

after a kiss, ye ting seemed to be satisfied a lot, and the usual cold and hard facial line also softened.

yang jiali tucked the quilt for him: "sleep, good night." "

ye ting snorted lightly, closed his eyes, and said with a smile: "good night, baby." "

......

xiao ye suffered a loss here at yang jiali and left with a complicated look.

he stayed at the company all night, didn't look at anything, just stared at the family portrait on his desk, his eyes were empty, his eyes were dry and he forgot to blink, he didn't know what he was thinking.

after dawn, he returned home.

pushing open the door, i saw zhao xianghai get dressed and hug lele to go outside.

xiao ye's face suddenly tensed, "where are you going?" "

le le didn't know anything, only clapped his hands and smiled: "brother li said to take me to the playground to play today, and my big dad will accompany me." brother li also said that he wanted to watch a movie with big daddy, and after watching the movie, we would eat together..."

xiao ye was furious: "no! don't go! "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye coldly and did not take him seriously.

he walked out with lele in his arms.

when he crossed xiao ye, xiao ye reached out and grabbed zhao xianghai's arm, and his tone was stiff and almost pleading: "don't go, or, or i will accompany you, our family has not been for a long time..."

zhao xianghai's eyes were cold, attached to xiao ye's ear, and said in a volume that only two people could hear: "you are wrong." this home has long been gone. "

xiao ye was stunned, only to feel that his heart had been chiseled by something, and the pain was bleeding.

he watched zhao xianghai leave with lele, and the arrow rushed up, snatched lele from zhao xianghai's hand, and carefully pushed the confused lele out of the door, slammed the door shut, and was alone with zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes, displeased: "what do you want to do again?" "

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai for a long time, but he didn't speak, as if he was tangled.

when zhao xianghai's expression became extremely impatient, xiao ye finally made a decision.

he took a deep breath and gritted his teeth.

with a bent leg, he threw himself on his knees in front of zhao xianghai.