chapter 41 doom

author: orange cat brother category: female frequency updated: 2022-03-12 20:59:14

wang yang froze.

it took him half a day to return to his soul, and he cried out in disbelief: "ye zong..."

ye ting smiled faintly, "what's wrong?" "

wang yang's ears were red, and he lowered his head and shook it.

ye ting looked at the heavy snow flying outside, and his voice was calm: "it's snowy outside, hurry up and go inside, pay attention to safety." "

wang yang snorted softly, and when he raised his eyes, there was some shyness in his eyes that could not be said whether it was real or forced. he pursed his lips, obediently said goodbye, and turned to leave.

just a few steps away, he suddenly turned back again, his eyes lit up, and tentatively asked, "ye zong, that, i..."

ye ting was not in a hurry to drive, his fingers tapped the steering wheel, and patiently asked, "what's wrong?" "

wang yang took a deep breath: "can i add your wechat?" "

ye ting didn't speak, staring at wang yang's face, wang yang was feeling weak in his heart, afraid of upsetting ye ting, ye ting suddenly nodded: "good." "

wang yangle was broken.

i took the initiative to scan ye ting's wechat code, and the friend application interface popped up on the screen.

ye ting's head looked like a small white sheep with its mouth open, as if it was barking.

his wechat name is also very simple, just two words, domestic sheep.

wang yang asked him: "jia yang, ye zong, what does your wechat name mean?" "

ye ting's eyes deepened, and the bottom of his eyes strangely revealed a rare tenderness: "it belongs to sheep, and i like sheep." "

wang yang let out a long sigh, scratched his head a little, and whispered, "there is a yang in my name, ye always said so... it's also embarrassing. "

ye ting's brow frowned slightly, and he reacted and laughed.

but he didn't say anything, just took back the phone in a fixed manner.

wang yang rubbed for half a day, estimating that ye ting also had to leave, so he waved his mobile phone at him: "that, wechat contact." "

ye ting also smiled: "good, wechat contact." "

after wang yang left, ye ting did not start the car, but opened the car window, looked in the direction in which wang yang left, and smoked a cigarette.

in the midst of the smoke, ye ting's eyes were cold to the bone.

when the flames reached the end, ye ting extinguished the smoke and smiled lightly.

what does flat wrestling mean.

first let people fly from the flat ground to the sky, and when they expand arbitrarily, they will fall down from a high altitude of thousands of miles.

that's called one, shattered bones, broken bones, and never recovered.

......

yang jiali sat by the window, expressionless.

there was a knock at the door outside, and the caretaker in charge of watching yang jiali yawned boredly and lazily opened the door.

outside the door stood a man in a suit and leather shoes, saying, "i am zhao zong's assistant, and my surname is wang." mr. zhao ordered me to come and deliver something, is mr. yang inside? "