chapter 97 document

the school trip was over, and they set off for their next destination.

they went to shizuoka prefecture, japan, where the fireworks festival was held at the earliest, just enough to get together.

when the brilliant fireworks bloomed on the night dome, ye ting and yang jiali stood in the crowd, looking up at the sky, no one spoke, and their hearts were like a sharp spirit, quietly holding their hands together, holding them tightly, as if they were afraid of who would be lost.

from beijing to shizuoka, to tokyo, to guangzhou, hangzhou...

they went to the places they wanted to go, saw the scenery they wanted to see, and did what they wanted to do.

they walked through the crowds holding hands in the streets of tokyo where the festival was held; they ate the authentic intestine powder of thieves in guangzhou, yang jiali's eyes were filled with light contentedly, ye ting quietly clamped his legs under the table; they rode around the west lake in hangzhou, allowing the warm wind to pour into their clothes...

ye ting carried the thick black-skinned book all the way, and every time he completed a project, he took a pen and crossed it out and turned over a page.

everyone knew that this book would turn to the last page, but no one mentioned it.

getting deeper and deeper into the play.

by the time they returned to their original city, thirty days, only the last week remained.

ye ting looked at the only seven days left on the calendar, and his eyes were deep and complicated.

in the last seven days, he said to yang jiali: "let's go to the united states, go to las vegas that you have always wanted to see, just think of it... the terminus of these thirty days. "

yang jiali yuguang glanced at the calendar, and the smile at the corner of his mouth condensed, for half a day, before he said in a dumb voice: "good." "

urgently packed up his luggage, before leaving, ye ting took yang jiali to the company conference room.

yang jiali still didn't understand what he was trying to do, so ye ting handed him a thick document.

yang jiali took the document suspiciously, opened it, and looked up with the letter of termination of the labor contract.

yang jiali raised his eyelids and asked with his eyes.

ye tingqiang laughed and calmly explained, "you signed a labor contract with a brokerage company under my group, and the time has not yet arrived." but the thirty days we set were coming, and i had to really let go. so, i pulled out this contract and asked people to make an agreement, as long as you signed it, after that, you were completely free. "

yang jiali's eyes were shocked, and his arms were stiff.

ye ting's throat was dry, and his voice was somewhat hoarse. he deliberately turned his head to look out the window, pretending not to care, and said, "i know that you are afraid that i will not use any means to force you when the time comes, so as long as you sign this termination letter now, you and i will not even have a final agreement, and i can no longer threaten you with your career." "

he turned his head back, his fingers nodding at the letter of termination.

he looked at yang jiali's shocked expression and laughed twice: "what's the fuss, freedom came too suddenly, all of a sudden?" sign it, sign it, let's go, go to the last destination, complete the last item, and then, i'm willing to send you away. "

yang jiali returned to god for half a day, looking down at the thick book of termination.

he grunted, and his palms sweated inexplicably.

supposedly, this kind of termination, which did not even want compensation, was in front of him, and he should not hesitate to sign his name and then cheer for freedom.

but now, he didn't know why, and hesitated.

ye ting was not in a hurry and waited quietly.

the lawyer accompanying him was even more anxious than ye ting, and urged him a few times.

yang jiali thought about it for a long time, and finally gritted his teeth and signed his name at the bottom with a pen.

when he finished signing, the lawyer turned a few pages and pointed to the blank space: "here, this is an agreement without compensation, and it must also be signed." "

yang jiali followed the guidance of the lawyer and signed all the way down.

i don't know how many times i signed it, until the content became all english, yang jiali suddenly stopped.

he frowned and pointed to the dense pages of english: "what is this, and there is my personal data on it?" i don't seem to have signed an agreement in english. "

ye ting folded his legs, the tip of his shoes pointed upwards, he was sitting on the sofa, his expression was calm, when he heard yang jiali's question, he did not open his mouth, but yu guang glanced at the lawyer and signaled him to answer.

the lawyer smiled and said, "don't worry, your brokerage company has plans to expand its overseas business field, so from march 2017, all contracts have been changed to chinese and english versions." when you signed the contract, it was the old version of the contract, and then there was a supplementary agreement, and now you are terminating the contract, and you have to dissolve the double share. "

yang jiali was half-convinced: "really? "

the lawyer wiped the sweat from his forehead and smiled somewhat helplessly: "of course." "

Yang Jiali picked up the contract, scanned the pages of English with some broken English, and stumbled through the document's head: "License and cer..."

before he could finish reading a single line, the document was taken by ye ting.

ye ting handed the document to the lawyer and said two words calmly: "translation." "

the lawyer took the document, looked at yang jiali, looked at ye ting again, cleared his throat and began to translate intermittently.

yang jiali did not think there was a big problem when he listened, and under the guidance of the lawyer, he signed his name on the document.

after the signature was completed, the lawyer put away all the information and nodded to yang jiali: "congratulations, your termination procedures have been completed." "

ye ting sat aside, looking at yang jiali's side face in a daze, his eyes were dark, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

yang jiali stood up in confusion and said thank you to the lawyer.

he watched the lawyer take the stack of information away, not knowing why, except for a faint hint of pleasure and relaxation, but more, but an inexplicable feeling of emptiness.