EXTRA dream awake 20

wang yang's back was imperceptibly stiff.

the aunt was still talking to herself, took the phone far away, squinted her eyes and said, "come, mobile phone number."

wang yang looked in the direction where li da had left, smacked his lips, but did not make a sound.

the aunt pulled the glasses down, and a pair of shrewd and sharp eyes stared directly at wang yang's face, slightly raised the tone, and listened to a slightly harsh and sharp: "xiao wang, why don't you talk?"

wang yang quietly tightened his fists, looked at his toes, half-dazed, raised his head, and his cheeks were flushed.

he whispered, "auntie, i don't have his phone." the

aunt immediately raised her face: "is it not to make fun of auntie again, your friend, you still don't know."

wang yang said, "i really don't know. auntie, you may not know, i broke up with him before, i... deleted all his contact information, he now wants to talk to me, i don't want to talk, so..."

the aunt took off her glasses and her face was a little blue.

wang yang bowed, even said a few sorry, and fled upstairs.

he quickly opened the door and entered the house, and wang xun sat in the living room playing with the thomas train sent by li da, heard the movement, looked up and said, "i heard my uncle, just now, at the door." c

wang yang's chest heaved, unevenly gasping for breath, put things in the kitchen and went into the bedroom.

he propped up the desk in the bedroom, looked at the lights of the wanjia outside in the sunset, and quietly lowered his shoulders.

he didn't know why he was there.

every time, he didn't want li da to come over, he wanted him to leave quickly, and never to provoke him and wang xun again.

but when the aunt really asked about li da's contact information and wanted to match li da and her daughter, wang yang still felt irritable uncontrollably, and resistance poured out from the bottom of his heart. he even lied for the first time, made up a story, and didn't tell her li da's phone number.

wang yang suddenly felt that he was quite selfish.

i don't want to accept li da's closeness, but i feel anxious for others to want to get close to li da.

wang yang smiled bitterly, collected his emotions, and went to make dinner for wang xun.

the next day, wang yang returned home, and just when he reached the corner of the stairs, he saw that the door of the aunt was open.

the aunt was standing in the doorway, smiling narrowly, and her curls, which were burned like bubble noodles, seemed to be driven up and down in the air by emotion, emitting a strong shampoo fragrance.

li da stood in front of this aunt, calm, tall and tall.

hearing wang yang's footsteps, the aunt turned her head, glanced at wang yang, and as if deliberately, shook the shiny mobile phone in her hand, and laughed sharply: "yo, isn't this xiao wang, come back."

wang yang nodded and looked closely, and there was a large string of numbers on the screen of his aunt's mobile phone.

tail number 8678, li da's number.

wang yang's breathing tightened involuntarily.

aunt and li da said a few words, and then with a smile at the corner of their mouths, they returned to the room and closed the door. <

li da waited for wang yang to come to his side and said, "will you let me into the house today?"

wang yang looked at him silently, but this time he didn't even answer, he raised his legs and went upstairs, his steps were a little heavy.

li da felt a little strange, followed wang yang to the door, and nervously asked, "what's wrong with you?" wang yang opened

the door, a second before entering the house, turned his head to li da and said, "if you love to give, give it, don't come again." after saying

that, he closed the door without hesitation.

li da looked at the closed door, inexplicably a little confused.

he came home carrying what he had bought today, and li er was watering the flowers on the balcony.

hearing the noise, li er poked his head out from the balcony, saw the bag in li da's hand, and raised an eyebrow in surprise: "yo, brother, did you not send anything out today?"

li da sat on the sofa, his face darkened: "no."

li er hurriedly put down the kettle and nutrient solution and sat down opposite li da: "what's wrong with this."

li sighed, "he... it's a bit strange.

"how strange."

li da frowned and froze for half a day, and finally reluctantly told the matter of today from the beginning to the end.

as soon as li da finished speaking, li er slapped him the leg and snapped, making a surprising sound.

li da was annoyed: "what are you doing?" li er hated

the iron and said, "i will say that you only have muscles and don't have brains, even you can't see this clearly, you should not be able to catch up with wang yang, you should be single, and live a lifetime with your broken barbells and five-fingered girls."

li da listened to li er's words, and immediately came to the spirit: "is there a mystery in it?"

li er squinted his eyes and hummed, not speaking, like a worldly high-ranking person who knew the truth but pretended to be profound and did not open his mouth.

li da was anxious and squeezed li er's shoulder: "you tell me, you need to know anything, you can say it." li er's

eyes grunted, "tell you, yes." first, help me water a month's worth of flowers, second, you have to bring me food for the next few days when i go to the show, and third, never doubt my sexual orientation again. li da

narrowed his eyes, reached out and came up to li er's head for a moment, and said fiercely: "i am your brother, and you and i are here to clearly talk about the conditions, no filial piety."

li er covered his head and shouted, "just say that you don't agree with each other!" li dagu pondered

for half a moment, hated to get up and sit on the opposite side, gritted his teeth, and said, "you say!

li er then released his hand, hooked his finger at li da, and laughed twice: "come."

general

li turned his head suspiciously, and li er whispered in his ear for a while.

after listening to what li er said, li er's ears were red, and the whole person was full of red excitement, and his voice was unconsciously raised: "are you serious?"

li er got up, his hands behind his back, and leisurely swung back to the balcony like an old man practicing in the morning in a park.

as he walked, he said, "anyway, i said it." believe it or not, it's up to you. do it or not, it's up to you. "