chapter 38 take me away

ye ting stood stiffly in the doorway.

he looked at the scene in the bedroom, yang jiali did not have a little guarded look at him, and took the initiative to rush to zhao xianghai's side, his eyes were no longer dim and empty, but as if he had seen some trustworthy person, there was some brilliance faintly under his eyes.

ye ting only felt that his heart was being pinched.

sharp acidity and pain appeared in the chest cavity, the breath suddenly became heavy, the hand holding the water cup, the back of the hand immediately burst out of the green tendons, the glass of water cup almost burst under this force. his eyes turned red in an instant, and the crazy emotions in his eyes surged in waves.

his man, who would not let him hold, but trusted the arms of another man.

if it was when he didn't know that yang jiali was sick, ye ting felt that he would definitely go crazy.

he would lock yang jiali up, lock him up in a place where only he could see, not let him run, not allow him to resist, handcuff him with handcuffs, bind him with ropes, forcibly possess him, and force him to accept everything about himself.

but now that yang jiali was sick like this, ye ting was reluctant and couldn't get his hands on it.

zhao xianghai glanced at ye ting and looked at yang jiali: "i heard about your business, how do you think it is now, is it okay?" 

yang jiali grabbed zhao xianghai's hand and did not speak.

zhao xianghai's original expression was quite calm, but he suddenly froze for a moment, looked at ye ting very quickly, and turned his head back.

ye ting watched yang jiali grab zhao xianghai's hand, and his heart tightened in a burst.

his eyes were gloomy, and he clenched his teeth before he didn't move.

also walking to yang jiali's side, ye ting slowed down his tone as much as possible, and handed over the medicine and hot water: "eat the medicine." 

yang jiali did not respond.

ye ting's eyes darkened, and he reached out to pull yang jiali back to his side.

yang jiali was touched by ye ting, and the whole person struggled up, clearly writing resistance.

zhao xianghai gently reassured: "it's okay, it's okay..."

ye ting's nails were all pinched white, and his chest was dark and angry, but he couldn't attack.

he took a deep breath, sat down next to yang jiali, and patiently coaxed: "you obey, take medicine, and open your mouth." 

yang jiali didn't touch the pills that ye ting handed over.

zhao xianghai saw this and sighed, "i'll try it." 

taking the medicine and hot water from ye ting's hand, zhao xianghai smiled at yang jiali, who was obviously an executive president of a person, but his smile was particularly polite and friendly. he raised his hand and said, "is it good to eat the medicine, and it is only after taking the medicine that the disease can get better, come." 

yang jiali stayed for a while and lowered his head.

ye ting was relieved, feeling that zhao xianghai was just like this, yang jiali raised his head again, grabbed the pill from zhao xianghai's hand, swallowed it in his mouth, and then took the initiative to take the hot water and drink it.

very well behaved.

ye ting's face was extremely dark.

zhao xianghai patted yang jiali's back: "slow down, slow down..."

after talking to yang jiali for a while, yang jiali did not answer, still looking autistic. zhao xianghai could only sigh and said, "i'll see you next time." "

yang jiali looked up at zhao xianghai fiercely, and there seemed to be some emotion to express in his eyes, and he lowered his head again.

zhao xianghai turned and left.

ye ting followed him to the door.

zhao xianghai held the doorknob in his hand, looked at ye ting, who had a cold face next to him, and said in a low voice, "yang jiali and i probably told me about him before. "

ye ting's heart skipped a beat.

zhao xianghai sneered, and his voice became cold: "if he was referring to you at that time, and those things were also done by you to him, then i think that his resistance and vigilance to you now are all due to the cause." "

staring at zhao xianghai leaving this place, ye ting closed the door.

he turned around and looked at yang jiali sitting on the bed.

his voice was a little hoarse, and it sounded particularly heart-wrenching at night: "you resist me so much?" 

yang jiali did not speak, and silently moved his head back, hiding himself in the darkness.

ye ting looked at him like this, half-dazed, and suddenly smiled.

......

zhao xianghai walked out of the rental house and hurried downstairs.

he walked over to his car, opened the door and sat in, relieved.

closing the car door and fastening the seat belt, just as he was about to drive, zhao xianghai suddenly paused again.

he looked at the old building hidden in the darkness for a long time, and suddenly held out his finger and wrote a stroke on the steering wheel.

fang cai yang jiali held his hand, he was not clear, so there was a wave of touch in the palm of his hand, and he reacted.

yang jiali wrote quietly in the palm of his hand.

it is estimated that ye ting was present, and he couldn't say it explicitly, which is why he talked to him so cryptically.

zhao xianghai rewrote the words written by yang jiali in the palm of his hand, and then rewrote them one by one according to the temporary memory.

when he finished writing, he squinted his eyes, and his chest suddenly tightened.

yang jiali wrote three very simple words in the palm of his hand.

take me away.