EXTRA dream awake when 06

wang yang heard li da's question and provoked his eyelids.

li coughed loudly: "brother yang, li er... of course, and me, we all hope you can come back, and the positions in the team are still reserved for you, if you want..."

wang yang lowered his head again, looked at the cake in front of him, was silent for a long time, or shook his head: "forget it."

li da asked reluctantly, "why bother?"

"i don't want to live under the eyes of so many people now, the pressure is too much, the gossip is too much," wang yang touched the warm cup with his fingers, "i found another job, you guys work harder first, i will continue to support you behind your back." li was

short: "but-"

before he could finish speaking, he saw wang yang's fixed eyes, and li da suddenly choked up.

for half a day, he was discouraged and lowered his shoulders: "well, since you have already decided, i will not advise." after

eating the dessert in silence, li da drove wang yang back to his house downstairs.

when wang yang got out of the car and closed the car door, li da suddenly lowered the car window and said solemnly to wang yang, who was standing outside the car: "since you have your own plan, then come according to your plan." although you have decided not to return to the team for the time being, the seat in the team will still be reserved for you. if you want to come back, tell me that i will often come to see you.

wang yang nodded, raised his eyelids again, and asked abruptly, "why did you suddenly treat me so well?" rremember the url

li daben's face was still serious, and when he heard wang yang's words, he was suddenly confused.

as if a well-dressed person had suddenly been stripped naked in public, li da suddenly became confused, his face turned red visibly, and he said, "is this called good for you, i am... like a normal friend..."

wang yang said, "if you feel guilty about me because of what happened before, you really don't have to."

wang yang took a deep breath: "the things of the past are all over, you don't have to pay attention to it." brother cheng rong, i know that you have always been a very good person, and i have never blamed you. li da's

heartbeat secretly sped up: "i was so rude before, don't you blame me?"

wang yang smiled, "it's really not strange." if you don't mind, i'd love to make friends with you. li da's

smile stiffened, and it took half a day to react, nodding his head and laughing dryly: "friend... yes, i would love to make a friend with you.

li da looked strange and drove away.

wang yang looked at the butt of the car that was far away, turned and silently went upstairs.

he first called the nursing home, and when the discussion was completed on the phone, he spent another three days to completely clean up his small apartment and arrange a children's room to keep.

when everything was in place, he took a taxi to the nursing home. <

director liu, who was in charge of the management of the nursing home, was already waiting for him inside, and as soon as he saw him, he shouted: "you can be counted as coming, you don't know, you are not in these few days, wang xun does not even eat much, he just lay down at the window to look, and when he saw a car, he called, i guess i was waiting for you." when

wang yang heard this, his heart softened.

when he reached the door of wang xun's room, wang xun turned his head to see wang yang, his eyes lit up like a light bulb, his eyes were red, and he jumped out of bed barefoot and ran to wang yang and hugged his leg, saying nothing, and shed tears with red eyes.

wang yang's nose was sour, and he squatted down and patted his back: "don't cry, don't cry, i'm not here."

director

liu saw this scene and sighed.

wang yang hugged wang xun, raised his head, looked at director liu and asked, "can i really take him out?"

director

liu helplessly spread his hands: "wang xun is now thinking of you, and you are the only one he relies on." you take him out, and i'll help you with the formalities. it's all pathetic, and it's better to take good care of him than to leave him alone here.

wang yang even thanked him.

director liu took the initiative and helped wang yang go through the formalities and stamped it.

wang yang took wang back to the apartment.

wang xun was timid all the way, did not say anything, looked at everything around him in fear, and a small hand quietly grasped wang yang's clothes, clutching it tightly, not daring to let go at all. <

wang yang led wang xun into the house, pointed to the children's room that was left behind, and said, "you will live here in the future."

wang xun narrowed his eyes and looked at the room, and then looked up at wang yang worriedly.

wang yang smiled and said, "i live in the bedroom next to me, you can find me at any time."

wang xun then relaxed his mind, let go of the hand he had been holding, looked into the children's room at the door frame, and finally said, "... new home.

wang yang nodded, "yes, new home." after that, you will no longer be lonely, and i will accompany you. wang xun would be much more at ease where there was

wang yang, and he was not as nervous as fang cai was in the car.

after settling down wang xun, wang yang went into the kitchen to make dinner.

wang xun obediently sat in the living room, holding only a pillow, looking at the screen of the tv shining, and did not know whether he understood it or not.

wang yang was halfway through the meal when there was a knock at the door.

the sound of cooking in the kitchen was too loud, and the knock on the door sounded for a long time, and wang yang did not respond.

wang xun looked at the kitchen, and then looked at the door, the little brow frowned, and finally got up with the pillow, trotted to the door, stretched out his hand with his feet and pressed the doorknob, opening the door.

outside the door stood li da.

li da was tall, the door opened but did not see anyone, was surprised, looked down, but saw a small, like a small chicken boy standing below.

li dayi thought for a moment that he had walked the wrong door.

after confirming it three times, he looked at the child doubtfully and said, "this is wang yang's home, yes." wang xun

nodded.

li da said again, "i'm looking for wang yang, is he there?"

wang xun took a step back, half turned sideways, and in the direction of the kitchen, suddenly shouted: "daddy! when

li da heard these two words, his face turned white.

his eyes widened, and he finally looked at the child in disbelief, "you... what do you call him? "