chapter 82 spying on his daughter-in-law

ye ting had not slept all night.

i wanted to sleep, but i couldn't sleep.

the moment he heard the engineer say that he had intercepted yang jiali's number and identified several suspected addresses, ye ting felt as if his heartbeat was out of control, as if his heart, which was calm to numbness, was suddenly injected with a stimulant, and he was extremely excited.

he obtained several accurate addresses from engineers.

ye ting's life assistant received a message from the boss on the big night, asking her to quickly investigate these places.

the life assistant had just finished a day of high-intensity work, suddenly came to work again, desperately scratched a hair, wanted to grab the ground with his head, picked up the mobile phone and saw that boss ye promised her a bonus for two months, was silent for a few seconds, dressed and went out calmly, laughing at life.

at noon the next day, the life assistant arrived at ye ting's office.

ye ting looked at her and looked away from the computer screen.

the tone was a little solemn, but it was wrapped in an anxious urgency that could not be hidden: "say it." 

the life assistant handed a pamphlet to ye ting, and li suo spoke: "i have conducted an information survey on these places, a total of five suspected locations, and at present it can be determined to exclude three." there are two remaining, one in haibin city to be developed, which is economically backward and has a poor environment nearby with a large number of old residential buildings to be demolished. "

ye ting flipped through the information: "there is another one."

"there is also a secluded environment in the suburbs, and only a large leisure villa that has just been built is more eye-catching."

ye ting suddenly frowned, pointed to this mountain villa, and squinted at the life assistant.

the assistant took out his tablet, opened a document and put it in front of ye ting: "regarding this mountain villa, i have also conducted some investigations. jinyuan leisure villa, with an investment of 23 million, was just completed this spring, and the owner's name is liu xun. "

ye ting looked at the photo of liu xun that appeared on the screen and narrowed his eyes.

"about this liu xun, i found something very interesting about him," the assistant swiped his finger on the tablet, "he is mr. yang's high school classmate, not only that, not long ago, he also cooperated with zhao zong of ronghai on an investment project." "

ye ting let out a long sigh and smiled.

the life assistant put away the tablet and asked, "what are you going to do?" "

ye ting stood up, walked to the floor-to-ceiling window, lit a cigarette, and took a sip.

he turned his head, his voice sounding calm, but the fingers holding the cigarette trembled slightly.

"the company picks a few reliable ones, and i pay them to travel to this mountain village for a few days in their personal names as a benefit."

the assistant understood at once and nodded and left the office.

ye ting stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window, until the orange-red flame was about to burn his fingers, and he finally returned to god.

expressionlessly, he pressed the cigarette butt into the jar.

seeing that the flames were extinguished and a cloud of powdery cold ash was crushed out at the bottom of the cylinder, ye ting smiled and said softly, "... he'd better not have any other thoughts. "

the people sent by ye ting arrived at the mountain villa the next day.

they are like the most ordinary and normal travelers, checking in and getting around.

the first two days after they stayed in the villa, they did not send any message back to ye ting.

ye ting was not in a hurry.

he knew that yang jiali had never loved to hang around much, and now he had depressive symptoms, although he had gotten a lot better after taking medicine to recuperate for so long, he couldn't see the problems in his heart on his face, but he was always willing to stay alone.

on the third day of check-in, at ten o'clock in the evening, ye ting finally received an email from them.

i opened the email and a string of photos popped up on the screen.

the photo looks like it was taken candidly, the focus is not very good, and it is somewhat blurry.

in the photo, yang jiali and the man named liu xun walk side by side, step by step to the innermost residential area of the mountain villa.

liu xun touched yang jiali's arm, yang jiali had a smile on his face, the dimples were shallow, and he could faintly see two small tiger teeth.

this was the first time in so many days that ye ting had seen yang jiali.

his gaze was almost glued to the screen, as if he wanted to remember every strand of yang jiali's hair.

when he came back to his senses, he quickly printed out these photos and squeezed them in the palm of his hand.

looking at the photo for a long time, ye ting glanced at liu xun, who was smiling brightly next to yang jiali, and frowned.

this man's appearance is really eye-catching.

he took the scissors from the side, and began to click and cut upwards from the bottom, until the figures of liu xun and yang jiali were completely separated, the part of yang jiali was flattened and clipped into the document, and liu xun's kneading was thrown into the trash can.

ye ting held these photos for a night, and his fingers repeatedly rubbed on the photos, touching the photos and fading.

early the next morning, the administrative assistant came to report to ye ting.

ye ting did not let him say, but waved his hand and commanded: "the next three days of the trip, can be pushed, can be postponed back, really can not push you to find a way to deal with, in short, help me vacate three days, i want to go to other places." "

the administrative assistant's face was slightly embarrassed for a while, and seeing ye ting's cold and determined expression, he still hardened his scalp.

he asked ye ting, "where are you going, do you need to prepare a car for you?" "

ye ting closed the document and said expressionlessly, "i'll drive myself." "

the administrative assistant nodded.

he was about to leave when ye ting suddenly stopped him again.

ye ting looked deeply at the administrative assistant, and his tone was cold and strong: "in the next three days, i am not in the company, and you have something to call me." but there is one thing you must remember. i'm out of things, don't let anyone know," he said, his eyes suddenly cold, aggravated tone, "... especially zhao xianghai. "