chapter 173 it hurts so much

li da returned to the filming location, somewhat absent-minded.

li er sat aside and shouted at him several times, but li da did not respond.

in desperation, he grabbed an empty bottle and threw it at li da, which brought li da's soul back.

li da was forcibly interrupted, somewhat displeased, and asked, "what are you doing?"

li er shrugged his shoulders and raised an eyebrow, "what do you think, think so out of your mind."

li da stretched his face: "i didn't think anything." after saying

that, he turned his head again.

li er frowned, observing li da's thoughtful look, his eyes turned, and he pretended to shout in a certain direction: "hey, wang yang, why are you coming again-"

when li da heard this, his body was shocked, and he quickly turned his head and angrily said: "who let you out!" as soon as the

words fell, he squinted his eyes and looked at it, and his head was empty behind him, and there was no figure of wang yang.

li da was annoyed, and stared at li er, who was giggling. c

li eryi spread his hands, looked innocent, and said with a slight yin and yang strange atmosphere: "i also said that i didn't think anything, a liar that is lame."

li da blushed and became angry: "are you underwhelmed?"

li er shrunk his head, and there was no fear in his eyes, but instead he squeezed his eyebrows and said, "brother, you were thinking about wang yang." don't you hate him the most, what do you want him to do?

li da terrier stuck his head on the dead duck's mouth hard: "who said i was thinking about him, he was sick."

li er sighed, very dismissively.

the distant director took the horn and began to shout again, and several cameras made the shooting track, shouting and starting work.

li exhaled, just took a step to try to walk over, rumbled twice, and the ground under his feet suddenly trembled!

the whole mountain seemed to tremble and shake in an instant.

li da did not react to what was going on at first, and when he saw the opposite mountain rock rolling down, the mountain path cracked, he heard the screams in the distance and did not know who suddenly pulled his throat and shouted in fear of the earthquake, li da woke up, and a face suddenly turned white because of the panic of the sharp rise.

li er was thrown from his chair and his knees slammed twice on the ground.

he cried out in pain, raised his head and tears in his eyes, just wanted to call brother, looked up, li da narrowed his eyes, tiptoed around, pulled his legs and ran wildly to the place of accommodation.

li er screamed urgently: "brother, brother you wait-"

li da did not stop for a moment, and the figure disappeared into the darkness in a flash.

li er's legs were so frightened that his legs were weak, and in the midst of the shaking of the mountain, he crawled to an open place with a rolling belt, and trembled and shouted at yang jiali, who was also hurriedly lying down in front of him: "brother yang, li da ran back!" yang jiali's

angry voice rang out: "earthquake! what is this guy running back to do! "he

... wang yang was still lying in the room. as soon as the

words fell, there was another mountain collapse not far away, li er was frightened and rolled urine, and the monkey avoided the rolling rocks, and when he looked up again, yang jiali was also gone. <

the strong earthquake lasted nearly half a minute before stopping.

when the earth slowly stopped shaking, li er raised his head from the dust, his eyes full of fear.

all the staff members with palpitations looked miserable, unable to utter a word, and looked around in horror.

li er swallowed hard, and just when he wanted to get up, he saw yang jiali's mobile phone fall not far in front of him, the mobile phone screen was shining, and there was a phone coming in.

he knelt forward and grabbed the phone to take a look at ye ting's phone.

he hurriedly pressed the connection, just put the mobile phone to his ear, he heard the other end of the phone, ye ting's voice was almost crazy: "baby, baby, do you hear, how are you, have you been injured just now?" talk fast, you talk fast!

li er swallowed and replied in a trembling voice, "ye zong... it's me.

ye ting paused, "yang jiali, where have the others gone?"

li er looked in the direction of the accommodation and said with trepidation, "he seems to have gone to save people..."

ye ting roared on the other end of the phone and hung up.

li er put away his mobile phone, stumbled to the staff pile, pulled a few strong, too late to say more, dragged people to the accommodation place.

halfway through, li er saw a figure running in front of him.

li da and yang jiali were fine, but their faces were not very good-looking. li da held wang yang in his hand, wang yang's thin body curled up, his eyes slightly closed, his head bleeding, blood flowing most of his face, ticking and dripping to the ground.

li er was shocked in his heart and helped to move wang yang to an empty place.

as soon as wang yang was put down, yang jiali got up and called.

li da wrapped wang yang between his arms and wiped the blood on wang yang's head with paper: "don't be afraid, it's all right, the earthquake has passed, it's all right..."

wang yang slowly opened his eyelids, but his eyes were empty.

li da was shocked by the look in his eyes and asked in a panic, "how are you?" wang yang's

eyes seemed to stiffen and he opened his mouth.

li da leaned closer, barely able to hear it, and wang yang said in an extremely weak voice, "... it hurts. li da's

heart hurt like a pinprick a few times.

the blood on wang yang's head flowed down his cheeks to the corners of his lips, staining his teeth a frightening bright red. he was obviously looking at li da, but his eyes were out of focus, fluttering and not very awake, half-shaking, whispering, "ye fan, i am in so much pain."