EXTRA dream awake 05

wang yang sat quietly in front of the tombstone.

the cold fog dissipates slightly, and the morning light is faint. wang yang looked at the name engraved on the tombstone and caressed his fingers.

he sat motionless, saying two words from time to time, as if he were talking to someone in the dark.

when the light of the sky illuminated the heavens and the earth and the sun rose, wang yang turned around, knelt down in front of the tombstone, and said, "mom, my life has not been peaceful until now." i used to be a good boy in your eyes, and after you left, i also became bad, hurting several people, and i myself paid a heavy price.

"but fortunately, these storms, so far, have finally passed."

wang yang wiped his eyes and said seriously, "i promise you that from now on, you will still be a good person, do things well, and live a good life." i don't know where you are sleeping now, but if you can hear it in the spirit of heaven, you can rest assured.

wang yang solemnly prostrated his head: "the fate of this life is too shallow." mom, in the next life, i will still be your son. by the

time he looked up, his eye circles were already half red.

he looked up at the bright sky, took a deep breath, stood up, and walked away with something on his back.

after wang yang left, a wind blew the rustle of the woods around the cemetery, and a few pieces of dead leaves that remained on the branches were finally blown off the branches, floating down leisurely, falling in front of the tombstone, making a few soft sounds, as if a gentle and loving response in the darkness. <

li da wandered around the gate of the cemetery for a long time and did not leave. from

time to time, he looked into the cemetery and always wanted to go inside to see, but due to the environment of the cemetery, he could not take a step, and he could not help but be a little anxious for a while.

it was easy to wait until wang yang himself came out of it, and li was busy keeping up.

wang yang was slightly surprised to see that li da was still waiting at the door: "why are you still here?" li

da saw wang yang's clean and white face and neck, and his heart sounded as if he had been hit with a slingshot, and he twisted his eyes very unnaturally and said, "... i finished my morning exercise and wanted to get something to eat. just happened to meet you again, thinking that you are anyway... that, friend, so..."

the more li da explained, the more chaotic he became, and the more he explained, the more he felt weak-hearted.

however, wang yang was still much calmer, pulled the backpack strap, and said, "you want to invite me to dinner?"

li dameng nodded.

wang yang smiled: "no need, i can go back to eat myself."

"since you've bumped into each other, i might as well ask you for a meal." anyway..."

before li da finished speaking, his eyes touched wang yang's eyes, and he was stunned. wang yang's eyes were clear and black, but the whites of his eyes were all red blood, and he looked like he had just cried.

li da changed his tone: "what's going on with your eyes, have you cried?" who bullied you? <

wang yang busily rubbed his eyes and said as calmly as possible: "it's okay, no one bullied me, i'm fine." li da

frowned, although he still had doubts in his heart, it was not good to ask again.

when wang yang finally turned to leave, li da gritted his teeth, pulled down his face, cheekily and half coaxed and half dragged wang yang into the car, taking him to a good dessert shop nearby.

wang yang was actually quite embarrassed.

he didn't know why li da had been so enthusiastic about him since he left the nursing home.

he was again a driver to take him home, again to bring him breakfast, and to linger outside the cemetery for a long time, only to invite him to dinner after he came out.

in the past, li da always looked disgusted with him, but now his attitude has taken a one hundred and eighty degree reversal, and wang yang feels unaccustomed to it.

he saw li da parked his car in front of the dessert shop and raised an eyebrow: "what are you doing here?"

li coughed and said with a straight face: "brother yang doesn't often say that if you are in a bad mood, you will eat some sweet and greasy, and i can also agree." although the oil inside is particularly unhealthy, it is easy to cause problems such as high blood sugar, obesity, fatty liver, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, etc., but..."

the corners of wang yang's mouth twitched, and he thought to himself, then you will still bring me to eat.

li dazhengse: "but it is also good to eat once in a while to relax the mood, let's go." li da opened

the door, hurriedly ran to the door of the co-driver's side, pulled open the door, and held out his hand to wang yang.

wang yang looked at the hand that li da had stretched out, paused for a second, did not answer, and got out of the car by pressing the car door.

li da touched his nose awkwardly and entered the store.

when wang yang first sat down at the small table, li da walked to the service desk.

the waiter smiled and asked him what he needed.

li da hugged his chest, the dark green air force jacket tightened the upper body a little, and the excellently trained inverted triangle figure could be seen through the clothes, and the strong male breath was permeated.

there was no expression on his face, no speech, only a few glances at the new products of the season written on the light sign, which seemed not to be to order, but to smash the store, which scared the waiter into smiling a little stiff.

for half a day, li dacai pointed to a light sign and said deeply, "i want a strawberry sweetheart princess pie." the

waiter boldly looked at the faces of li da's tough grandfathers and swallowed: "... good. "

one more black forest, two more mocha."

the waiter responded and made a single order.

when waiting for the meal, wang yang looked at the pink and tender strawberry princess pie that was pushed in front of him, looking at the sweet strawberry sweetheart princess pie, holding a bright fork, and for a while he was a little confused.

he looked at li da awkwardly: "is this what you ordered?"

li dabei overtook his head, and his ears turned red: "this is the sweetest."

wang yangqiang smiled and said thank you.

li dayuguang caught a glimpse of wang yang forked a piece and put it in his mouth, which slightly relaxed his heart. after taking a sip of coffee, he looked at wang yang's still thin and well-defined face and asked, "do you really not consider coming back?"