chapter 128 i'm hungry

ye fan dragged wang yang back to the bedroom.

as soon as the door was closed, the fierce cry was suddenly closed behind the door, and it sounded faintly.

yang jiali listened to the faint cries of pain and wail, looked at the dark night outside and the cold moon, only to feel that his body was particularly cold, and he couldn't help but shiver.

that night, wang yang never came out of ye fan's bedroom again.

the next day, wang yang was still gone.

only after ye fan returned to the bedroom at night could he hear the familiar howl coming from inside, and there was also the clanging sound of the iron chains dangling, and yang jiali was shocked to hear it.

during the day on the third day, wang yang still did not come out.

when yang jiali began to be uneasy and suspected that something had happened to wang yang, at eleven o'clock in the evening, the bedroom door finally opened.

wang yang walked out of ye fan's bedroom very slowly and stiffly.

a few days ago, wang yang was still a little alive, and now that he looks at it again, he is like a walking corpse, his eyes have lost their vitality, dry and empty. his body was more scarred, and the collar could not be covered, revealing a purple red.

he took the dog collar and limped down the stairs.

yang jiali shouted softly as he passed, but wang yang didn't seem to hear it, so he crossed over, walked to the door where he could see the night sky, sat down quietly, looked at the moon with his head on his back and his mouth open.

ye fan's golden retriever shook his body and trotted over, lying on wang yang's knee.

wang yang did not drive him away, mechanically stroking its soft dog hair, and his eyes were still sluggishly staring at the moon.

yang jiali called out to him softly: "wang yang, wang yang? "

wang yang turned his head stiffly and stared at yang jiali for a while, and yang jiali saw him crying.

at first, he just shed tears in a daze, and then suddenly he covered his eyes with his hands, and tears seeped out of his fingers. he sobbed and sobbed in a suppressed voice, like a child who had been wronged and could not find his mother.

yang jiali inexplicably looked a little worried, don't overdo it.

during the day of the fourth day, after ye fan went out, wang yang got up from the sofa, poured a cup of tap water, stuffed a piece of dry bread into the cage, squatted down, and said calmly: "you are right." he didn't like me at all. "

wang yang thought about it for a moment and added, "sure enough, no one will like me." "

yang jiali took the bread and said in a warm voice, "you used to be a big star, much redder than me." you have a lot of fans who have always liked you and your team has been following you. "

wang yang shook his head vigorously: "i don't have fans, they like me today, they will like others tomorrow, they don't understand me, just passers-by, are passers-by." my team hates me too, so i hate them too, and i want to make them even worse, and i haven't been happy all these years. "

yang jiali was stunned for a moment, and when he saw that wang yang suddenly became more awake, he silently lowered his head.

wang yang paused for a moment and did not continue to speak.

he pointed to yang jiali's pocket watch on his chest and whispered, "so pretty." "

yang jiali took the pocket watch from his chest, rubbed it in the palm of his hand, and smiled: "gift, ye ting sent me." "

wang yang blinked, "ye ting likes you." "

yang jiali nodded vigorously: "yes, i like him too." "

he opened his pocket watch and showed wang yang the photo displayed on the cracked screen inside the pocket watch.

looking at wang yang's concentrated concentration and his eyes shining, yang jiali's heart jumped and he asked him softly, "do you want to know how ye ting and i got together?" "

wang yang raised his face and nodded, "think." "

yang jiali smiled, adjusted his sitting posture, leaned against the edge of the cage, his eyes gradually began to drift, as if he was a little immersed in the memory, and said leisurely: "i met him at the time of the first year of military training." "

"at that time, there were few boys in the international trade class, and i was in a group with him. when i saw him, my first thought was to be handsome. do you know that the other boys wear that military training camouflage suit, like a bandit entering the city, he wears a camouflage suit, that temperament, absolutely! every day someone handed him a small note. "

"at that time, i thought that i would be friends with him, and every time i led him out for a walk in the future, i should have more face." it's a pity that he is cold to others, even colder to me, anyway, he looks down on me and doesn't look at me in the right eye. i am also on fire, although lao tzu is not more beautiful than the girls, that is also more pleasing to the eye than the bandits, i thought, you ignore me, i have to be friends with you, you ice knots, i am going to rob nezha's samadhi true fire i also have to melt for you! "

wang yang listened quietly, interjecting occasionally: "you wanted to be friends with him at first. "

yang jiali snorted, "yes, at the beginning, everyone was still a flower of the motherland, and they were all relatively pure." later, after the military training, he was finally willing to say two words to me, i went to the bath garden with him to take a bath, and as soon as he took off his clothes, i really, if i hadn't covered my nose, the nosebleed would have come out like a flood from the three gorges. "

at that time i thought,, everything i like, this man, i'm hungry.