EXTRA dream awake when 02

lee's eyes widened before he could react.

he looked at li er and asked quite seriously, "i don't know what you and brother yang are going to do." li er's

face immediately blushed.

he looked at li da with hatred and gritted his teeth, "you don't need to know, you just need to be responsible for sending wang yang back." li er opened

the car door and got out of the car with yang jiali.

after closing the car door, li er poked his head out of the big car window again, gritted his teeth and said, "brother, don't only grow muscles and don't grow brains, you can grow snacks." li dagang wanted

to return to him, and li er pulled yang jiali into the company in a hurry.

suddenly, only li da and wang yang were left in the car.

li da sat silently in the driver's seat and fastened his seat belt, but did not start immediately.

he turned his head and awkwardly pulled the corners of his mouth at wang yang, who was sitting quietly behind him, and said, "... they, mysterious and mysterious, ignore them, i will send you home now.

wang yang nodded and said calmly, "that will trouble you." c

"no hassle, no hassle." li da suddenly felt a little dry in his throat.

the car started slowly and drove steadily onto the road.

along the way, li dadu seemed a little absent-minded, always unable to help but raise his eyelids to the front mirror of the car, secretly looking at what wang yang in the back seat was doing and what kind of expression he was. <

he had the heart to find a topic to talk to wang yang, but he couldn't open his mouth.

li da felt that he was not normal.

during wang yang's half year in the nursing home, li da often used his identity as a fan to write to him. every time i write a letter, a big river is sprinkled with waves, and what kind of cheeky words, what chickens and dogs are talking about, they all rush out like a spring flood.

but now that wang yangren had arrived, he couldn't utter a word.

li da scratched his heart and liver while driving the car, but wang yang seemed much calmer.

he just leaned against the car window and looked out at the receding scene, his eyes deep, as if he were thinking about something.

when he arrived at the bottom of wang yang's apartment building, wang yang silently got out of the car, took his backpack and luggage, said thank you to li da, who was driving, and turned to leave.

li da tangled all the way, and when he saw that wang yang was about to go upstairs, his heart suddenly panicked.

as soon as he gritted his teeth, the words rushed out: "wang yang."

wang yang turned his head.

lee stammered and asked him, "you... that, you... do you want me to go upstairs and help you? moving the cabinet and moving the bed or something, i... the strength is ok.

wang yang smiled, untied the white velvet scarf around his neck and squeezed it in his hand, saying, "don't bother, i can clean it up myself."

li da sighed in disappointment, for half a day, and asked, "then when will you come back?" <

wang yang raised an eyebrow: "come back? li's

face flushed violently, and he hurriedly explained: "i mean to return to the team, back to the team." you rejoin, i will never exclude you again, i will not bully you, we can rehearse together, together..."

wang yang looked down at his toes, half-dazed, and said softly, "forget it."

li da's words choked, as if he didn't expect wang yang to answer this.

wang yang said: "brother cheng rong, please talk to brother yang, i will not cause you any trouble for the time being, and i have no intention of joining the group again, i want to do something else first, settle down for a good day and then say." thank you for your kindness.

li da was stunned on the spot.

when he reacted, he looked up and saw that wang yang had already gone upstairs.

li dahao reluctantly withdrew his gaze for half a day.

he sat in the car and thought about wang yang's words repeatedly. he glanced at his own strong muscles, and then thought about the long time he had been alone just now, he had not been able to say a few words to wang yang, and his heart suddenly felt irritable. he reached out and slapped the door of his head a few times, scolding: "useless, useless!" "

......

wang yang went upstairs and took out the key to open the door of the apartment.

the room was cold with silence.

wang yang entered the hallway, changed his shoes, turned on the light with his hand, and swept his eyes into the room.

there was no mess as expected, everything was neatly organized, and the floor was clean and shiny, as if someone had come to clean it up in advance.

wang yang blinked, put down his things, and took out his mobile phone to send a thank you to yang jiali.

yang jiali quickly replied to his bouncing sheep emoji.

wang yang put down his mobile phone, looked around, got up and went to the kitchen, opened the refrigerator, and sure enough, it was all fresh ingredients.

with a slight smile on the corner of his lips, wang yang got up the pot to burn oil and made himself a bowl of fried rice.

as he put the fried rice on a plate and brought it to the table to start, the phone in his pocket buzzed again.

wang yang took out his mobile phone, pressed the connection, put it to his ear, and asked in a warm voice: "hello, which one?" a

male voice with an accent on the other end of the phone said, "is it mr. wang yangwang?"

wang yang nodded, "it's me, you are?" the

male voice suddenly laughed, and the laughter sounded thick and cheerful: "i am yu bin, from songhe cemetery." wang yang seemed

to think of something, paused, put down his chopsticks, and laughed: "... it's you. "