chapter 91 finally meeting

yang jiali stayed in the united states for a month and regretted it.

when he first arrived in the united states, he was not familiar with life, and his crappy english, which had been wiped through the sixth level, made it almost difficult for him to walk.

but fortunately, it is connected with the blue sky, and with the blue sky, which is accustomed to living in the united states, everything is still going well.

not long after, he heard that ye ting had also flown to the united states.

as soon as yang jiali heard the news, the whole person almost jumped up, busy packing up his packages and running around.

ye ting's people also chased them extremely tightly, several times yang jiali met with them, and once even had a physical conflict, fortunately yang jiali was still quite agile, and after many years of being immersed in martial arts films, he could not fight but could not run, and he could escape.

only then did he understand that when he went to the united states to take shelter, he had taken a bad step.

ye ting is a new force in the business circle in china, although it is fierce, but the foundation is still unstable, but ye ting is in the united states, it is just upside down. most of the ye family's forces were still entrenched here, and now that he had fled to the united states, it was as if a fainted sheep had actively jumped into the wolf pack, which was really dangerous.

yang jialisi came and went, gritted his teeth, cut out part of his deposit, and bought a ticket back to china.

as soon as yang jiali left the united states, ye ting's side immediately received the news.

the assistant who came with ye ting handed the news to ye ting and asked him, "ye zong, what should i do now?" 

ye ting was standing on the balcony, holding a glass of red wine in his hand.

he was dressed in a formal suit with his neckline spread out, his arms resting on the railings, and his slender legs folded. the empty balcony was greeted by a lonely night wind, and ye ting's dark hair was slightly moved by the night wind, handsome and straight, cold and charming.

hearing what the assistant said, he did not rush to turn back, but squinted his eyes to continue to look at the bustling lights of manhattan at night, listening to the noise of people diluted by the night wind, and whispered: "... you say, one day, with him, can i walk in the crowd holding hands like i did in college? "

the assistant blinked, afraid to speak.

ye ting smiled, turned his head back, and said calmly: "after tomorrow's work is over, i will book a ticket back to china." "

the assistant nodded.

she was about to leave when ye ting stopped her again: "wait a minute, what are the names of those two people who were previously in a group with yang yang?" "

the assistant took out his mobile phone and looked up the memorandum: "one is named li chengrong, and the other is called li chengshen." "

ye ting let out a faint sigh and looked up at the night sky: "after returning to china, let them come over, i want to invite them to be a guest." "

the assistant froze, bit his lip and concentrated on thinking for a few seconds, raised his head, and said hesitantly: "ye zong, this is not good." "

ye ting smiled, "how is it bad?" "

"mr. yang has fled everywhere, obviously afraid of your means. if you say goodbye to mr. yang's friend... i'm afraid mr. yang won't be more..."

"you can rest assured," ye ting sipped the red wine in his glass, "i didn't mean to force him this time." "