chapter 147 agreeing to join the team

Yang Jiali did sleep late the next day.

The alarm went off three times and didn't wake him up.

By the time he finally opened his eyelids, it was almost eleven o'clock.

Yang Jiali took a deep breath, just moved his body, he felt that the bones were all sour and silky, and he couldn't get the strength, and his body was like soaking in a water tank for a night, soft and weak.

Yang Jiali sighed in his heart, and it was indeed a mismatch.

You shouldn't have been by Ye Ting, your heart held the fire, and when you went back to the room to see Ye Ting's strong chest muscles, the fire became an evil fire, and one didn't hold back, and the bitter daughter-in-law bathed in fire Nirvana became a wild langfu.

Yang Jiali now recalled his unrestrained last night, and his face was red with shame.

When he got up from the bed, Ye Tingkan changed his clothes and came out, dressed in a black formal suit, his hair was not messed up at all, his tie was neatly beaten, and he was very serious, and the brutal appearance like last night was like two people.

Yang Jiali looked at his disguise, snorted at the dressed beast, and entered the bathroom with his legs like a goose with a shaking head.

Old Master Ye and Father Ye are used to getting up early, and when they eat breakfast, there are only Yang Jiali, Ye Ting, and Ye Ting's mother at the dinner table.

Peng Lingyi didn't seem to be in a good mood today and didn't say a word. Remember the URL

She was slowly using breakfast, while aiming at Yang Jiali a few times, but there was no enthusiasm in her eyes, even the faint smile hanging on her mouth was gone, and she was very indifferent.

Yang Jiali had thoroughly figured it out yesterday, and he didn't care about Peng Lingyi's deliberate alienating attitude.

He happily ate breakfast, packed his bag and went out to the practice room of the brokerage company.

He and Li Da Li Er made an appointment on WeChat last night to meet in the practice room.

He waited a little while in the practice room, and Li Da Li Er also arrived.

Li Er still had a bright smile, and Li Da followed Li Er's head, his face slightly solemn.

Yang Jiali threw a piece of paper onto Li Da and said with a smile: "With such a straight face, how can I still be angry?"

Li Da sat down on the piano seat, looked at Yang Jiali, and did not speak.

Yang Jiali put down the guitar, sighed, went forward to pat Li Da's shoulder, and said: "Well, the last time I thought about it was not thoughtful enough, I didn't take into account your feelings." I thought about it later, this combination is the two of us, although I am the captain, I can't ignore your feelings and stuff people. If you don't want it, then forget it, Wang Yang's side, I'll see if I can find some other opportunities for him... Don't get angry.

Li Da raised his head and said seriously, "Brother Yang, I am not angry with you."

Yang Jiali breathed a sigh of relief: "That's fine." Then we will pass this matter, and we will not mention it in the future.

Yang Jiali sat back, picked up the guitar, and was about to speak, when he saw Li Da twisting his eyebrows and wanting to say nothing, tangled for half a day, before finally gritting his teeth and saying, "Brother Yang, when Wang Yang is discharged from the hospital, you can bring him here."

Yang Jiali did not understand: "What."

Li Dading said, "I agree with him to join." <

Yang Jiali raised an eyebrow and was shocked.

He looked at Li Da's appearance as a serious child, and it didn't look like a joke.

Yang Jiali looked at Li Er again, saw Li Er hiding behind Li Da, and blinked at him, comparing it to an OK gesture.

The corners of Yang Jiali's mouth pulled, and now he understood.

It is estimated that Li Er was afraid of making internal contradictions and secretly persuaded Li Da.

Li Da looked at Yang Jiali and said solemnly, "Brother Yang, you know my temper, I have a prejudice against a person, it is not easy to change my opinion." I hate Wang Yang, so I don't want you to bring him into the group, so I said something very impulsive that day.

"But after I went back, Li Er talked to me, and I thought about it again," Li took a deep breath, "we have been mixing together for so many years, and it is not worth making unpleasant trouble for these things." If I don't agree, you'll have to find another way, trouble. I don't want to embarrass you either, if Wang Yang wants to join, then let him come over.

Yang Jiali blinked and tentatively asked, "Are you serious?"

Li Da nodded.

Before Yang Jiali could react, Li Da said, "However, I have a few conditions, and I have to say them first."