chapter 5 your retribution is me

after yang jiali woke up, he looked into the mirror and fell into meditation.

he looked at his own swollen red lips and felt remorse.

drinking is wrong, drinking is too wrong.

actually kissed ye ting, really fucking fucking fucking fuck fuck

he had always known that once he got drunk, he was a shocking fool who could make the literati rioters shoot the case together.

for example, in his junior year, he and his buddies got drunk and went back to the dormitory, and he didn't know what to do, so he saw the gray-haired dog downstairs in the dormitory as ye ting, so he ignored the three seven twenty-one, grabbed the big dog and kowtowed together to ask the husband and wife to worship.

after this matter was known to ye ting, ye ting, who had always been reluctant to put a cold face on yang jiali, ignored him for two days with a black face... of course, there was also the dog, who had been wandering wildly with his tail between his legs as he passed through this dormitory building, fearing that the dog's virginity would be defiled again.

yang jiali wiped his mouth with a wet wipe, and his heart was a little bitter.

knowing that he was drunk and going to have a convulsion, he still didn't hold back, mainly because he felt uncomfortable.

he thought of a friend of his past, because of the old attack on cheating to raise a little lover and broke up, in the end, the cheating man mixed up like a fish, developed and rich, and he was in order to mix food, was successfully appointed and had no ulterior motives to do door-to-door massage services, openly and secretly ridiculed and humiliated a pass. he went once, came back and scolded yang jiali about his ex and the little lover for half a month.

in the past, yang jiali didn't feel anything when he listened, but now, he seemed to understand that kind of resignation.

struggling to pack up his mood, yang jiali left the house.

he went to the most prosperous luxury mall nearby.

since ye ting had spoken, in order to beg for food, he still had to choose gifts with a hard scalp.

yang jia walked around the mall for three days, choosing gifts carefully and carefully, like plucking the hair of a pig's trotter, meticulously and meticulously.

after selecting the gift, yang jiali went to ye ting company with the gift box.

ye ting was in the office to batch the first batch of documents, did not look at yang jiali at a glance, and said coldly: "sit down." "

yang jiali sat down on the small sofa.

after waiting for a long time and not seeing ye ting's movement, yang jiali fidgeted and couldn't help but say, "or i will put the gift here first, i still have something, i will first..."

ye ting finally raised his head, his eyes dark and deep like a lake: "sit." when xiao xia comes over later, i will let him see it for himself. "

yang jiali sipped his lips and replied sullenly.

not long after, the secretary came in and informed: "general manager ye, young master xia is here." "

ye ting immediately put down his pen, and there was an immediate smile in his eyes, and his voice was much softer: "quick, let him come in." "

the secretary nodded and turned to ask for someone.

ye ting stopped her again and ordered, "you can get two more glasses of milk sago and remember to add more honey." "