EXTRA dream awake when 01

"medicine, hold."

"medical records, id cards, all bring well, don't forget."

"go to director liu's for a formality, just leave the medical records before leaving, just go."

wang yang quietly packed up his things and put his bag on his back.

he bowed politely to the nurse who was collecting the sheets, said thank you, and left the room.

before stepping out of the ward, he deliberately looked at the wall.

september 19th, 4:28 p.m.

it has been more than half a year since he was sent to this nursing home for isolation treatment.

wang yang twisted his head to look back at this not very spacious ward, looked at the familiar walls, beds, furnishings, for half a day, i don't know what he thought, bowed his head and smiled twice, withdrew his gaze, and slowly left.

he went downstairs to find director liu of the management office.

director liu stamped two red seals on his discharge slip, smiled and said: "after staying for more than half a year, xiao wang is finally well, living well in the future, having difficulties and discomfort, you can also ... look at what i said, i should hope you don't use it again. wang

yang smiled lightly, signed director liu's register, and said, "i'll come to see you when i'm settled." thank you for taking care of it for half a year.

director

liu waved: "small things." he put the

registration book back in the drawer, and when yu guang saw that wang yang was about to walk out of the management office, he suddenly stopped him in a loud voice, and with some hesitation, he said, "before you leave, go and see wang xun first, the child is reluctant to you."

wang yang was stunned and nodded.

he left the administration office, bypassed a few turns, and came to a sanatorium with familiarity.

push open the door, the light inside is bright, the lighting is very good, but it is slightly narrower, and the furnishings are old. sitting on the single cot was a giddy little boy with short hair on his head, not so good-looking, his mouth open, and a few drops of transparent saliva flowing from the corners of his mouth.

it was a child with down syndrome.

wang yang entered the room lightly and shouted, "wang xun."

wang xun heard a familiar voice, and a few points of light suddenly appeared in his stupid eyes, turned his head, saw wang yang standing in the doorway, and suddenly clapped his hands and laughed, like a stupid animal cub.

wang yang looked at his appearance and secretly soured in his heart.

he walked over to wang xun, drew paper from the side, dried the saliva from the corner of wang xun's mouth, and said a few words in a warm voice.

wang xun was very happy at first, and wang yang obediently did not move when he wiped the corners of his mouth. but it seemed that he understood wang yang's words, and saw that wang yang carrying his bag, looking like he was leaving, wang xun suddenly jumped out of bed, his small hand tightly clutching the corner of wang yang's clothes, and his red eyes were crying.

wang yang squatted down, touched wang xun's head, and said, "i just went out first, i didn't say i wouldn't take you with me."

"you stay here first, and when i'm settled outside, i'll pick you up again."

"obey, come, let go of your hand." <

wang xun looked at wang yang's fixed eyes for half a day, and finally obediently let go of his hand.

wang yang carried him back to the bed, tucked the quilt for him, and went out the door under wang xun's gaze.

the moment the door was closed, wang xun trembled in his voice, crying slightly, and cried out with difficulty: "... coming! wang yang's

hand that closed the door paused and quietly muttered, "i will come."

wang yang closed the door and walked out of the sanatorium in silence.

he looked up at the outside of the sanatorium, the geese flew south, the ginkgo biloba was gradually dyed yellow, the ground was covered with layers of dead leaves, and it was autumn again.

he took a deep breath and took steps, his still thin body out of the door.

a car was parked in the open space outside the gate. yang jiali and li er sat in the car and looked out the window. li da's tall body stood outside the car, looking into the nursing home from time to time, looking a little anxious.

at the sight of wang yang, li's eyes lit up and he waved his hand busily: "wang yang, here!"

wang yang was stunned for a few seconds and walked quickly.

he had lived in a nursing home for more than half a year, and now he saw yang jiali again, li da and li erqi standing in front of him, and wang yang only felt as unreal as a dream for a moment.

yang jiali patted wang yang's neckline, looked at wang yang's calm eyes, and said with relief: "much better."

wang yang smiled, "it's always going to get better." the doctor said that after taking medicine and controlling it, regular follow-up consultation, it would not be a big problem.

yang jialilian said a good one, and hurriedly let wang yang into the car.

li da took the initiative to grab wang yang's bag and carry it himself.

after the car drove on the road, yang jiali chatted with wang yang about what had happened in the past six months.

wang yang listened quietly, occasionally responding to a sentence, and his mental state seemed to be no different from that of a normal person.

li da sat in the passenger seat and frequently looked back.

when he arrived at the company, li er stopped the car, turned his back to yang jiali, who was sitting in the back seat, squeezed his eyebrows and said: "brother yang, don't you mean that there is still something to do when you go to the company, i will go with you." brother, then bother you to send wang yang home alone.

yang jiali looked at li da and wang yang and reacted for a second.

he shook his clothes and smiled, "cheng, li er, give your brother the car keys, let's go first."