chapter 83 vinegar fills the sky

ye ting drove overnight to the outskirts of a neighboring province.

the group of people who had been sent to the mountain villa to inquire about the news had already learned in advance that ye zong was coming.

they arranged a stop for ye ting at a nearby hotel and waited early at the hotel door.

when ye ting arrived by car, the sky was already bright. he got out of the car, his expression slightly tired, his eyes were still sharp, and the mere glance made people's hearts tremble. dressed in a dark suit, his face was expressionless, and he walked with a sense of coercion from the upper echelons.

the subordinates hurriedly invited ye ting in.

ye ting put down his things, simply cleaned up, and went to the box with his subordinates to eat and talk.

a leading subordinate truthfully reported to ye ting what he had observed in the past few days: "after we arrived at jinyuan mountain villa, we always paid attention to the situation here, and after confirming that mr. yang was indeed hiding here, we immediately sent you a message." according to our observation, mr. yang rarely goes out in the villa, but every time he goes out, he must be accompanied by boss liu of the villa. "

ye ting's eyes suddenly froze, and the fingers holding the chopsticks tightened violently.

he glanced at the subordinate deeply and said in a dumb voice, "go on." "

"the two of them look, the relationship is still ... also..."

the subordinate gulped and swallowed, facing ye ting's frightening eyes, or said the words: "the relationship is still very good." 

ye ting ticked the corner of his lips, and the smile did not reach the bottom of his eyes: "is it?" so, how good is it? "

the circle of people sitting around ye ting snorted.

obviously, it was already spring, and when i heard ye ting's words, i always felt cold in my heart.

the leader was even more questioned by ye ting's death, and he was drenched in cold sweat.

he wiped his forehead, tried his best to have a flattering smile, and said euphemistically: "boss liu will hook up with mr. yang, and they will sit together to eat and soak in the hot spring together." by the way, mr. yang and boss liu, almost every evening, after dinner, will go to the lake embankment behind the villa to chat and walk. "

the more the leader spoke, the colder ye ting's eyes became.

by the end, the leader's voice became lighter and lighter, and from the initial subordinate report, it became a buzzing mosquito call.

at the end of an awkward and heavy meal, ye ting went back to his room.

he stood in front of the window, watching the star-studded lights of the manor from a distance, and lit a cigarette.

his treasure yang yang was hiding there.

ye ting took out his mobile phone and looked at yang jiali on the screen with his eyes bent and his eyes bent, revealing two small tiger teeth. he kissed it on the screen and whispered, "baby, i'm close to you now, can i feel it?" "

"i miss you, you know?"

for the next two days, ye ting went to the lake embankment behind the mountain villa according to what his subordinates said.

he sat in the corridor across the lake embankment, found a hidden corner, and sat for nearly an afternoon.

yang jiali did not appear on the lake embankment with liu xun until the evening of the next day, and his steps were slow and leisurely.

ye ting had already waited impatiently, pinched a few strangely shaped blades in his hands and played boredly, suddenly saw yang jiali's figure appear far in the field of vision, his heart tightened sharply, and he quickly put on a black duck-tongue hat and lifted the mask upwards, revealing only a pair of wolf-like cold eyes, staring dead at the lake embankment.

yang jiali did not find anyone hiding in the shadows, and liu xun casually nagged as usual.

ye ting looked at yang jiali and smiled at liu xun, that smile seemed to come from the heart, and his eyes were lit up.

liu xun also smiled at yang jiali, a pig hand climbed on yang jiali's shoulder, wrapped around yang jiali's shoulder, the shadow was pulled by the sunset into a long strip, melted together, no gap.

ye ting narrowed his eyes, and the hand holding the blade slowly squeezed, and his finger bones creaked.

for such a long time, yang jiali had almost never smiled so happily at him, and when he was around, he was hugged by him, but also out of irresistible numbness, rather than willing and joyful acceptance.

the lake flows slowly in the center, as if it were a dividing line. on the other side of the lake, it is a leisurely life that is softly illuminated by the sunset, and on this side of the lake, ye ting sits in the dark, and the whole person hides the cold and dark oppression that is waiting to erupt.

ye ting looked at the two people walking in the distance, and the thoughts in his mind became more and more brutal.

he wanted to smash liu xun's eye socket with one punch, so that he could no longer see yang jiali's smile, and then he personally broke liu xun's arm, so that he could no longer touch yang jiali's body with that ill-intentioned hand.

he also wanted to take yang jiali back, press him into the bathtub to wash it clean, and then hold the person tightly in his arms.

ye ting looked stiffly at the two people in the distance until they turned back to the route, and the figure became smaller and smaller, disappearing into the field of vision.

ye ting looked back and slowly released his hand, only to find that the bright green leaf that had just been pinched in the palm of his hand had been pinched by him at some point, and the pulp juice was stained with the palm of his hand.

on the third day, ye ting drove away from the villa and returned home.

it was friday, and when ye ting arrived home, it was 8:30, he took a shower, and happened to receive a routine call from yang jiali.

ye ting chatted with yang jiali for a while as if nothing had happened.

when the atmosphere gradually came alive, ye ting was suddenly silent for a few seconds and asked, "baby, do you still like me?" "

yang jiali's tone, which was still relaxed just now, suddenly became solemn: "you have asked this question many times." "

"but you never answered positively."

ye ting took a deep breath and smiled bitterly: "give me an answer, baby, please, say a word, okay." "

yang jiali was silent for a long time, and finally sighed and said softly: "the happiest thing in my life is the years with you." even if it changes now, i will never forget what you looked like then. "

ye ting was vague as if he had caught something.

he choked on his breath, his voice muted, and asked, "so... would you like to come back now? "

without waiting for yang jiali to speak, ye ting hurriedly added: "don't be afraid, and don't be in a hurry to deny." as long as you come back, i will be very nice to you, i will give you freedom, i will treat you as i did in college, i will..."

yang jiali listened for a long time, half-dazed, but only whispered, "let's talk about it." "

ye ting was stunned.

after a few seconds of slowing, he stood up in the room.

he looked at the dark and cold night outside, and his voice was like rubbing frost: "why? "

yang jiali groaned, and before he could answer, ye ting asked in a suppressed tone, "tell me the truth, are you simply afraid of me, or are you unwilling to come back because of the man who is with you now?" "

yang jiali was stunned, and always felt that ye ting's reaction today was not quite right.

ye ting's breathing was heavy, his fingers unconsciously cut into the palm of his hand, and his voice became deeper and deeper: "baby, talk."