chapter 124 howl

ye ting had a nightmare overnight.

he dreamed that yang jiali was locked up in a dark dog cage.

a group of people wearing masks next to them, while smiling, stabbed their heads into the cage with sticks, bullying yang jiali and begging for forgiveness one after another, issuing a cry of pain, covered in blood, and secretly wiping away tears.

ye ting clearly heard yang jiali whispering in his dream: "ye ting, i am in pain, save me..."

ye tingsheng woke up in shock, covered in cold sweat.

pressing his trembling arm for a long time, he forced himself to calm down.

his yang yang was still in ye fan's hands, and he was viciously locked up in such a dog cage by ye fan and bullied, at this juncture, he had to maintain extreme calm and sanity.

if even he was confused, yang yang would be even more dangerous.

ye ting closed his eyes fiercely, took a deep breath, and slowly released his clenched fist before getting out of bed.

he hurriedly called the secretary to ask if he had found anything, and the secretary swallowed nervously at the end of the room and said, "i haven't heard from you yet." however, mr. ye, you can rest assured that a lot of manpower has been dispatched to investigate, and i believe that the whereabouts of mr. yang will soon be found. "

after hanging up the phone, ye ting stood by the window and smoked a cigarette, his brow frowning and not letting go.

after smoking, he uncontrollably took out his mobile phone again and looked at the photo sent by ye fan, in which yang jiali's eyes were closed, his face was miserable, his hands and feet were tied, and he was locked in a dog cage like a dog.

there was red blood floating in ye ting's eye circles, and the more he looked at it, the more he felt as if he couldn't breathe.

the heart and liver baby was arbitrarily insulted and bullied by others in the palm of his hand, and such humiliation and pain made ye ting feel like he was in a frying pan almost every second. the dark and fierce emotions in his heart that had long disappeared because yang jiali was willing to open his heart to him were now clamoring again.

he threw away his cell phone, took a big breath, and for a long time, as if he couldn't hold back any longer, slammed his fist into the wall like a madman.

the fist was chiseled into the wall, and the bang was straight, and before long, the fist was red and greasy with blood.

ye ting looked at the bloodstains chiseled out of the wall, and his eyes were red and brutal, like a beast that wanted to kill people.

......

yang jiali woke up.

he was woken up by cold water.

he opened his eyes and found himself locked in a cramped dog cage, surrounded by people standing in a circle.

all the pictures before the coma flashed in his mind, and yang jiali was slightly shocked in his heart and reacted quickly.

he was kidnapped.

he raised his head and first saw wang yang, who was crouching on the ground not far away, his eyes were unfocused and silent.

yang jiali's heart had just gushed out of anger, and before he could open his mouth to question, he heard the sound of calm footsteps on the stairs.

he glanced over, only to see ye fan smile and come down from the upper floor and sit down next to wang yang.

when yang jiali saw ye fan, his eyes immediately rounded, and he gritted his teeth: "ye fan! "

ye fan smiled, "it seems that my sister-in-law still recognizes me." "

yang jiali met ye fan once when he was a senior, and the first time he saw ye fan, he felt that this person was gloomy, even if it was a smile, that smile made people's hearts hairy for no reason. at that time, yang jiali felt that this person was not normal, and he did not expect that after so many years, ye fan had actually done such a shady thing as kidnapping.

yang jiali clutched the iron rod of the dog cage, and his heart suddenly understood.

nine times out of ten, this kidnapping was to use him as a target to deal with ye ting.

ye fan looked at yang jiali with deep meaning, and the smile on the corner of his lips deepened.

he fished wang yang into his arms from the ground, kissed wang yang's face first, pointed at yang jiali, and asked affectionately: "yang yang, you see, he was put into a cage by us, like a dog." "

wang yang looked at yang jiali sluggishly, revealing a scab in his neck.

ye fan continued to induce: "who is the person who makes you unable to sing and work, makes you spit on by thousands of people, and becomes as painful and sad as a street rat?" "

wang yang looked at yang jiali: "he." "

"then he can't run now, what do you want to do?"

wang yang slowly stood up, and ye fan gently pushed him toward the dog cage, and then raised his chin to the bodyguards next to him.

the bodyguard understood, opened the cage lock, and dragged yang jiali out with his hands and feet bound.

wang yang slowly walked to yang jiali's side, and when he raised his fist to fight, yang jiali saw ye fan smiling and squinting and turned the mobile phone into recording mode.

yang jiali's heart was shocked, and he suddenly understood.

ye fan, the disgusting, wanted to record his cries to stimulate ye ting.

yang jiali tried his best to raise his arm to block it, but there were still many fists that hit yang jiali's body, and his face was densely packed with pain.

wang yang slammed his fist into yang jiali's body, and then raised his foot to kick yang jiali's abdomen.

but no matter how wang yang beat him, yang jiali just bit his lip and didn't hum.

ye fan was still smiling and squinting, but he hadn't heard yang jiali's cries of pain for a long time, and his smile slowly disappeared.

he looked at yang jiali, who was biting his lip coldly, and waved his hand to let the bodyguards put the out-of-control wang yang aside first.

ye fan walked over to yang jiali, who had been kicked with a footprint on his body, raised his legs, and stepped on yang jiali's neck with his leather shoes.

ye fan said calmly, "you have a lot of backbone, you're afraid of screaming too loudly, ye ting is going crazy when he hears it, isn't it?" "

yang jiali gasped and looked at him, his face was red, and his expression was quite calm.

ye fan smiled, squatted down, touched yang jiali's face with his fingers, and said, "if you were my person, i would like your backbone very much." however, you are ye ting's person, then i want to frustrate your hard bones. "

he stood up and tickled his finger at the bodyguard: "come on. "

several bodyguards stepped forward and dragged yang jiali up.

before yang jiali could return to god, the whole person was pressed back to the ground, his neck was pinched by one of the bodyguards, the bound arm was twisted hard, and a sharp pain suddenly appeared at the joint, and the pain made his face instantly pale, and the tears came out uncontrollably.