chapter 46 wang yang wailed

wang yang was blocked in the mall.

after the splash of ink last night, wang yang returned to the company, sent a big fire, the assistant made him tea, still steaming, he was merciless to the face of the people, hot to the assistant screamed, the little girl hid outside to wipe tears, can no longer bear this torture, resigned.

wang yang didn't take it seriously at all, and she didn't look outstanding and had no background, and she was a fart.

even the long post of breaking news that broke out in the middle of the night, he did not take it seriously.

anxin sent a statement video of selling miserable powder, instructing the company to do a good job in public opinion public relations and go home to sleep with peace of mind.

unexpectedly, the next day, the situation was completely uncontrollable.

two very convincing videos circulated all over the internet, catching him off guard, stunned and helpless. wang yang, who has always looked above the top, saw the video of his screaming and debauchery, and for the first time, he realized what a basin of cold water was poured down from his head, and his body was cold.

this matter was boiling over, which directly led to wang yang being blocked by the media when he attended the event.

"wang yang, do you have any explanation for those two videos?"

"are you really selling people all the time, and are you really as mean as you are on the internet?"

"wang yang, do you have anything you want to say to your fans, do you admit that you are a liar?" launch url

the surrounding crowd was boiling.

wang yang was surrounded by it, and his face had turned pale.

several bodyguards tried their best to protect wang yang behind, but they still couldn't resist the media and rushed forward like crazy.

wang yang was distraught by the flash, just put on the mask, i don't know which hand is itchy, a hand reached out and pulled it down for him, pulling his ear suddenly.

wang yang covered his ears and felt dizzy in front of his eyes.

in the midst of the commotion, an egg suddenly flew from any direction and slammed into wang yang's face.

wang yang was stunned, and after two seconds of shock, he reached out and touched it, and the smelly egg liquid rolled down.

a female voice with a crying voice immediately sounded: "wang yang, you are a liar!" cheat us feelings! "

"never like you again, cancer!"

"wang yang got out of the entertainment circle!" wang yang rolled out of the entertainment circle! "

wang yang looked at everything around him in horror, and his feet softened.

he has always been held, praised, and offered to the heights like a god, so why should he be intercepted, interrogated, and insulted like a prisoner?

messed up, all messed up.

overnight, everything was out of his control, wang yang thought, he must be dreaming.

his lips trembled, his mind blank as if bombed, and his ears buzzed.

the media were getting closer and closer, and wang yang couldn't stand it any longer, struggling to get out of the crowd like fleeing.

unexpectedly, someone grabbed his clothes, causing him to fall to the ground, and he was in a terrible state.

in the midst of the commotion, i don't know who stomped the back of his hand a few times, causing him to scream out in pain.

the farce continued until the mall security guards poured into the front line, isolated the media, and escorted wang yang away.

wang yang took the car back to the company, and did not dare to take a step.

the media has jammed all the places he can go, and at any time there are people ready to shoot him and scold him, he does not even dare to look at his mobile phone, and when he opens it, it is an overwhelming amount of laughter, insults, and various fan depowder declarations.

he huddled in the company like a poor street rat.

after a few days of this kind of life, he had endured to the limit and could not stand it any longer.

the agent sighed and asked him what he planned to do, and wang yang was silent for half a day, letting the agent go to lure away the media.

while all the media were drawn to the company's front office, wang yang slipped out of the back door and got into the car.

he went to ye ting's company.

even if he knew that the video was most likely leaked by ye ting's side, he had no other way.

crying or begging, going to bed to sell skin and flesh, now only ye ting can help him.

entering ye ting's company, ye ting's assistant took him into a room as if he had expected him to come.

one of the walls of the room is a huge special glass wall, and it is impossible to see the opposite side.

wang yang was touching the glass, when the door was suddenly slammed open, and several fierce-looking bodyguards broke in.

wang yang was furious: "what are you doing!" get out! "

the bodyguard sneered at each other, did not say a word, and went forward like a chicken cub, twisting wang yang's arm.

the bodyguard drank the order without emotion: "kneel down." "

wang yang twisted and struggled, scolding loudly:, lao tzu came to talk to ye zong, you get out! who let you in! "

the bodyguard didn't bother to listen to him, and flew up and kicked at wang yang's calf.

wang yang cried out in pain and fell straight to his knees.

the bodyguard gripped his hair expressionlessly and pressed his head down.

with a thud, wang yang faced the special glass wall, and the door of his head slammed on the ground.

wang yang only felt that his head was dizzy, his body had just been lifted, and his head was pressed down again, bang, and it was another bump.

wang yang shouted and cried, but these bodyguards were not at all moved, grabbed him, and slammed him on the ground.

blood gushed out of the brain and down the bridge of the nose.

ye ting hugged yang jiali and sat behind the glass wall, watching this scene.

wang yang's face had been stained red and white with blood, the whole face had swollen into the color of pig's liver, and his vicious expression had a stripe, which had completely lost the appearance of the simple teenager on the stage, but was extremely ugly and terrible.

ye ting looked at yang jiali sideways and said softly, "baby, look at him, are you relieved?" "

yang jiali did not speak, his eyes stared directly at wang yang, who was howling and not listening, secretly clenching his fists, and dense blood appeared in his eyes.

ye ting's headphones heard the bodyguard's inquiry: "do you want to continue?" "

ye ting looked at yang jiali's clenched teeth and hated the two hairs, quietly covered yang jiali's fist with his wide palm, and commanded the head: "let him continue to kneel, kneel until i am comfortable."