chapter 11 public humiliation

ye ting sat on the edge of yang jiali's bed and thought a lot.

he looked at yang jiali's obedient sleeping face, and his heart moved, remembering the time when he and yang jiali lived outside the school when he was in college.

it was a day to remember.

after the school class, he took yang jiali back to their house, he was busy learning and practicing business matters, yang jiali was like a living treasure around him.

whenever the night falls, the lights of the ten thousand homes outside are bright and bright, they are nestled in a private space that no one disturbs, no need to mind the identity of homosexuality, no need to mind the views of any classmates and teachers, he can take the pain of contempt and breaking through the taboos, grasp yang jiali, who has excess energy all day long, and make a world turn upside down, dead and alive.

ye ting stroked the short hair around yang jiali's ear and lowered his head.

he whispered in yang jiali's ear, "i wish you could still be the same as before, from body to heart, never for a moment to stay away from me." i will not be willing to make you uncomfortable, no matter how arrogant you are, i am willing to hurt you. "

speaking of this, ye ting's eyes suddenly became gloomy: "but why do you want to say the two words of breakup so easily?" "

he leaned closer, the corners of his mouth hooked, but his eyes were extremely cold: "baby, you really made me angry." 

yang jiali seemed to sense something and moved his body uneasily.

ye ting slowly straightened up, took a deep breath, and said in a low voice, "now that you have lived in my place, then, lock you up or lock you up, you can't run anymore." you forced me to use these means, so everything that happened before and what will happen next, don't blame me, this is what you deserve. 

tucking the quilt horns for yang jiali, bowing his head and kissing him on the lips a few times, ye ting stood up and walked out of the room.

he closed the door softly and clicked.

it's like the sound of prey falling into a net.

......

when yang jiali woke up, it was half past seven.

hurriedly got up, and after washing, he went into the kitchen to bake cakes as agreed.

he hadn't made this pancake for many years, and the craftsmanship was inevitably rusty, and if he turned the noodles a little later, the cake would be mushy.

frowning and throwing the burnt pasta into the trash, yang jiali thought about it and planned to find something similar to a wooden shovel to assist.

after searching the kitchen, he could only turn to the living room and open the living room locker to search.

as he pulled open a small drawer in the locker, his gaze froze.

a few boxes of unopened plastic sleeves, a few bottles of transparent gelatinous liquid.

and another pair... something like handcuffs.

yang jiali lifted the pair of handcuffs, looked at its shiny surface, and the corners of his mouth twitched uncontrollably, thinking to himself, ye ting, a dog thief, is playing more and more wildly in bed, and he doesn't know whether xiao xia's thin body can eat this big pervert.

ye ting came down from the upper floor after taking a bath, wearing a slim suit, looking elegant and heroic.

at breakfast, yang jiali had been peeking at ye ting.