chapter 8 chance or trap?

hearing ye ting tell him to stand still, yang jiali did not stop.

even slipped a little faster.

the cedar was soft and slippery, and he stepped on the snow, his footsteps appearing to be limping.

he just wanted to take another step, but a powerful force suddenly came from behind him, dragging yang jiali to turn around and look directly at ye ting, who had a cold face.

Ye Ting wore a black Brioni suit, with a gentle and elegant appearance, extraordinary nobility, but the arrogance of the whole body was exclusive to the arrogance and irresistible of the superior.

he clutched yang jiali's arm tightly, and his eyes were gloomy: "your foot is injured?" "

yang jiali struggled to break ye ting's hand: "don't worry about it." "

he stubbornly turned around, broke away from ye ting's restraint, and continued to walk hard in the snow.

ye ting stepped forward again, forcefully breaking yang jiali's body, and his eyes were deep and cold: "let's talk." "

"there's nothing to talk about," yang jiali didn't know whether he was disappointed or discouraged to the extreme, his voice was extremely flat, "you just want to force me to die alive, and block the road i can walk one by one." ye ting, as you wish, i don't sing the song anymore, and i don't go to the party, give it to xiao xia, i don't want it. "

he broke free of ye ting's control, wiped his eyes that were soaked in snow and were cold and red, and turned away. 

ye ting looked at his thin back, and somehow, his heart pounded.

he stood where he was, and when yang jiali took a few more steps, he calmly spoke: "i will say it one last time, stop, and let's have a good talk." "

yang jiali ignored him, braved the great wind and snow, and walked into the distance step by step.

when he was about to walk to the corner of this road, he suddenly heard ye ting's footsteps behind him speeding up and approaching, and the next second, his feet were light, and the whole person was directly beaten by ye ting and hugged.

yang jiali was annoyed at the moment, like a small beast tied with his hands and feet, struggling angrily and shouting lowly: "what are you doing!" "

ye ting stretched his face, didn't say a word, hugged the person and went to the company.

yang jiali grabbed his tie and said in a vicious voice, "i won't talk to you, let me down!" don't hold me into your company, don't you not let me step in half a step, let me go! come on people, there are dog thieves robbing people in broad daylight... exercise. "

ye ting looked at him expressionlessly, and without letting go of his meaning, his pace was faster.

yang jiali was anxious, seeing that ye ting did not let go of his hand, he simply raised his leg and wanted to kick ye ting.

as soon as the foot was forced, the wound at the ankle that was not yet complete suddenly burst out of severe pain at an inopportune time, and yang jiali cried out in pain, and his facial features were wrinkled into a mess.

ye ting carried yang jiali, who was not at all at ease, into the company and went upstairs.

he walked into his large and comfortable office, where xiao xia was sitting on an off-white sofa, his legs folded, holding a report in his hand, and the cup of fragrant coffee was steaming.

hearing the footsteps, xiao xia raised his head, and when he saw yang jiali and ye ting's extremely cold faces that were being carried by ye ting's death, and felt the tense atmosphere between them, he picked up his eyebrows, silently put down the coffee cup, and said: "i'll go out first, uh... bask in the sun. "