chapter 126 begin to calculate

the moment ye ting heard yang jiali's voice, he almost didn't stand still.

yang jiali's rough voice was like a hoarse voice that had been sharpened on sandpaper, like a needle, straight into his heart.

hurt.

ye ting's voice trembled slightly: "baby, i'm here, i'll take you home right away, be good, don't be afraid." 

yang jiali shook his head with the red silk eye circles: "i am not afraid, are you really a sheep who breaks my guts when i am scared?" i'm also a grandfather, i can resist, nothing happens, you don't have to worry. "

wang yang, who was crouching next to the cage, watched yang jiali's neck being pinched by the group of bodyguards, twisted to swollen joints and hands and feet that had been tied to stiffness, and tilted his head incomprehensibly, as if he did not understand why he was lying.

ye ting was so distressed on the other end of the phone that he couldn't breathe.

he would rather yang jiali cry and shout at him and be afraid, rather than let him pretend to be so calm.

his yang yang, how afraid of pain, no one knows better than him.

ye ting tried his best to calm himself down and gently comforted: "ye fan and i have already negotiated, and he will not move you again." baby, i promise, i'll be able to pick you up soon..."

before he could finish speaking, yang jiali suddenly pounced: "did you promise to give up the bidding?"

ye ting paused for a few seconds, then smiled softly: "it's just a project, it doesn't matter." 

"there is so-called!" yang jiali was emotional, and his eye circles were even redder as if he was going to bleed, "anyway, he can't lock me up for the rest of my life or kill me, what do you give him!" you've been busy for this project for a year, and you told me last time that this project is of great significance to yourself and the company, and it doesn't matter if you pretend to be a fart!"

ye ting sighed, "yes, i spent a lot of thought in it." 

"but baby, nothing can be more important than you. those projects, those dollars, are not worth a cent compared to your security. when the money is gone, i can earn it again, and the project can be done again, but i only have one yang yang, and i can't afford to lose it. "

yang jiali laughed and cried, wiped his arms and his eyes and whimpered: "at this time, you still talk about riots, you haven't been saved..."

"if you don't save it, you can't save it," ye ting laughed warmly, as if he was comforting yang jiali through the phone, "don't think too much, i have a number in my heart, waiting for me to pick you up, okay." 

yang jiali was still unwilling, holding his nose and shaking his head with a strong sourness: "you don't..."

before he could finish speaking, ye fan retrieved the mobile phone from the cage, wiped it with a paper towel, and put it to his ear.

he had a smile on his face and a gloomy look in his eyes: "it seems that my brother, in addition to being a wolf, is also a lover." "

ye ting's tone instantly sank, "you don't have to deal with all this." at this bidding meeting, guanghui withdrew, and i will let the project team plan to withdraw from the statement later, yang jiali, you want to return it to me. "

ye fan's smile did not diminish: "but i am so afraid that you will play tricks." your means, i have learned. "

ye ting was furious: "what do you want?" "

ye fan looked at yang jiali in the cage who glared at him, took a stick from the side, poked it in and teased yang jiali like a dog: "better yet, yang jiali will stay with me temporarily, and the day before the bid opening meeting, i am sure that you have indeed quit, and after no tricks, i will let him go." "