chapter 35 a slap

the cold wind whistled and the snow flew.

ye ting stood on the balcony of the hospital, with his head bowed, his eyes red, and silent.

the falling snow fell on him, and he didn't react at all, as if he was caught in a deep thought.

the assistant called him several times in disbelief, and he did not respond.

it wasn't until the assistant told him that the doctor came out of yang jiali's ward that ye ting suddenly returned to his senses.

he brushed off the snow debris on his body and hurried back to the building.

the doctor was looking carefully with some reports, heard footsteps, raised his head, and said in a warm tone: "after the patient woke up from shock, we examined his condition." his emotional state is not quite right, and he has now calmed down to let him sleep and rest. "

ye ting clenched his fists tightly, and sweated in his palms: "continue." 

the doctor pushed the glasses, and his expression was slightly solemn: "judging from his medication and evaluation results, he had pathological phenomena such as somatization, obsessive-compulsive state, interpersonal sensitivity, mental depression, and anxiety, which can be diagnosed as depression, and the degree is about moderate to severe." 

ye ting's fist shook and he closed his eyes.

a sharp acid rushed out of the chest and straight up to the nasal cavity.

depression.

his yang yang is really depressed.

he also remembered that he had forced yang jiali to go to the hospital for a physical examination once before.

at that time, the doctor told him that there was no major physical disease, and he was so careless to relax the psychological aspect, and even thought that yang jiali's appearance was just putting up a shelf and making trouble.

he always felt that like yang jiali, who had no heart and no lungs and was happy all day, how could he have such a disease.

whoever is depressed, yang jiali will not be depressed. yang jiali is like a small sun, can roar and scream and vent, full of vitality, that bright smile seems to carry light, directly into the bottom of people's hearts.

he never imagined that when he didn't find out, the indestructible and powerful heart of yang jiali, which he thought was full of optimism, had long been crushed by the darkness in all directions, and the blood was flowing, trampling into a pool of gloomy mud.

the doctor looked at ye ting in front of him and asked worriedly, "mr. ye, it's all right, how did your face become so white?" "

ye tingkan braced himself against the wall: "his illness..."

the doctor sighed: "if it is just simple depression, then with universal therapy, drug treatment and psychological intervention, there will be a good effect." but..."

but as soon as the two words came out, ye ting's whole heart was tugged together.

he held his bloodshot eyes and his voice trembled, "but what." "

"however, through the contact with the patient just now, we found that he was depressed and had a temporary autistic tendency."

ye ting seemed to have been hit hard, his eyes became empty, and there was a dull pain in his mind.

he seemed in disbelief: "... autism? "

"before the shock, the patient has encountered a very violent attack, including public opinion, physiology, etc., which is a great blow and destruction of a person, especially those who are still in depression," the doctor shook his head, "this external stimulus, resulting in a psychological stress response, the formation of this temporary autistic state." "

the doctor put down the information in his hand and continued, "let me give you an analogy." it was as if a man who had been seriously injured had been beaten inhumanely, and he subconsciously ran into a room that was empty, all black, and locked himself in it. occasionally, he may have a little communication with people outside, but unless his wounds are healed and he is no longer afraid, he will walk out of this room, otherwise, he will continue to stay in the dark room and dare not step out. "

after the doctor left, ye ting's hands were propped on the cold wall, and his eyes were extremely flustered.

he always felt like a nightmare, but it was happening so really in front of his eyes.

trembling and majestically walking into yang jiali's hospital room, yang jiali was lying on the bed, breathing shallowly.

ye ting walked lightly to his bedside.

yang jiali's eyes were tightly closed, his face was miserable, and his lips were dry.

the corners of his mouth were drooping, and at some point he seemed to have stopped smiling.

ye ting looked at yang jiali like this, and for the first time he knew what it meant to be like a knife.

yang jiali slept unsteadily, moved his head slightly in his sleep, and murmured: "this is for my mother, this is for my mother, you don't step on it, please, please..."

"i don't dare anymore, i don't dare anymore..."

ye ting's nose soured violently, and two tears fell like this.

he squatted down, touched yang jiali's hair, and gently reassured: "baby don't be afraid, i won't let you be bullied anymore, don't be afraid, i'm back." "

yang jiali gradually calmed down, and the moment his brow was released, he whispered, "take me home..."

ye ting's lips trembled, "when you wake up, i'll take you home, okay." "

while yang jiali was still sleeping, ye ting hurried back to the villa to get some things.

he walked into the dark villa and didn't turn on the lights.

entering the bedroom, i took out two blankets from the cupboard, and glanced at the afterglow, and there was something shining next to me.

it was a vicious pair of handcuffs.

when he did not know that yang jiali had become ill, in order to force yang jiali to submit, he tied him to the head of the bed, ignored his struggle, ignored his pain and the tears that fell, and made him almost scream out in pain.

ye ting picked up the pair of handcuffs and rubbed them in his palm.

his yang yang, how painful it should have been at that time.

ye ting suddenly couldn't help it.

he took a big breath as emotions rushed up and slammed the bedroom door hard.

he squeezed the handcuffs and threw them to the ground.

then there was a continuous loud noise in the bedroom, the sound of breaking, the sound of collision.

it was also mixed with the man's terrible roar of pain.

when everything that could be smashed was smashed and everything was quiet, there was another crackling sound in the bedroom.

it was as if someone had slapped him in the face.