chapter 153 my family's great sheep

yang jiali was confused.

in the afternoon, ye ting sent him a message, saying that he had asked him to come here for dinner together.

yang jiali also thought that ye ting would not have to socialize today, and his conscience found that he wanted to stay alone with him for a while, and as soon as he entered the elegant room, he saw the head of wu yangyang, and his eyes were as round as a small coin of five cents.

yang jiali quietly pulled the corner of ye ting's clothes and asked him in a suppressed voice, "what kind of flower head are you doing?"

ye ting didn't say anything, just held yang jiali's hand tightly, nodded to old master ye who was sitting on the main seat, and solemnly said, "grandpa, i have already settled down." old master ye's

voice was vigorous: "have you thought it through?"

ye ting said, "i thought about it very clearly.

old master

ye looked at peng lingyi, whose face was blue and white for a while, laughed and said lightly: "just think about it yourself." i'm not like anyone else, i won't dictate to your business, i just need you to show your ability and bring guanghui well, and the rest, you like it yourself, decide for yourself.

ye ting smiled, "thank you grandpa."

yang jiali did not understand the situation and whispered, "ye ting, what are you talking about?" don't play daddy, you're going to-"

before he could finish speaking, ye ting turned around and knelt down on one knee towards yang jiali. remember the url

yang jiali's eyeballs went from a five-cent coin to a one-dollar coin.

his ears immediately turned red, and he looked at the eager gaze thrown around him, almost trying to find a big basin to stuff his head into and deceive himself: "no, you, what are you doing, don't kneel, i'm joking with you, i'm not your dad, your dad is there."

ye ting knelt on one knee and raised his head.

he took out a brand new flannel box and opened it, two rings.

yang jiali was dumbfounded, for half a day, before he said in a dumb voice: "you, propose?"

ye ting smiled and sighed, "i'm all on my knees."

yang jiali twisted his eyebrows, and whispered in ye ting's ear in the eyes of everyone: "are you brain into the water, aren't we both already married, the rings are still on my fingers, you ask for something."

ye ting took out a ring from the fleece box and said, "last time it was a deception." i want a real one.

ye ting added, "not only do i want to be true, i also want to take this opportunity to make my affairs with you public in the circle of relatives and friends, and in the future you will be the ye family that is nailed down, and no one can shake you."

yang jiali was stunned and blinked.

then the light, he saw that the bright inner ring of the ring that ye ting's finger was holding was engraved with the pattern of a leaf.

he looked at the other ring and saw that there was a little sheep carved into it.

yang jiali blushed: "you have been preparing for this matter for so many days?"

ye ting smiled and nodded, "then you still don't promise me," he lowered his voice, only for yang jiali to hear, gentle and soft, complaining, "baby, my knees are sore." <

yang jiali couldn't stand ye ting's tone the most.

he looked around, saw that everyone was still watching them, and thought that they had all come to this step anyway, they had been married for such a long time, and there was nothing to be ashamed of, and he simply and neatly held out his hand.