chapter 88 give him back to me

on saturday night, ye ting attended the liquor store.

this liquor bureau was saved by shao zong of hongye capital, with the purpose of privately negotiating some details of the investment project in tianhai district and improving the efficiency of follow-up cooperation. ye ting naturally received the invitation, and zhao xianghai was also among the invitees.

that night, there were shao anderson's shrewd and thoughtful people holding the situation, and the atmosphere was warm and needless to say.

a group of investors pushed the cup to change the cup, and drank wine and drank red-faced.

ye ting has been nourishing his stomach recently, and it is not advisable to drink excessively.

the secretary he brought with him became the vanguard of the wine blocker, and he raised the wine glass and poured it into his throat. before the liquor bureau was over, the secretary became dizzy, secretly told ye ting about forgiveness, and went down the wall to the bathroom to rinse cold water to slow down his spirits.

after the secretary left, ye ting looked back and saw zhao xianghai sitting across the wine table.

zhao xianghai noticed ye ting's gaze and squinted his eyes, and the whole person looked a little tense.

ye ting looked at zhao xianghai's eyes, half-dazed, expressionless face suddenly evoked a smile of deep meaning, eyes like a deep lake, for no reason to see people's hearts a chill and weakness.

zhao xianghai looked away slightly, always feeling that ye ting's look made him feel uncomfortable.

nearby, his long-time friend shao jinhong poked him: "xiang hai, what's wrong, the face is so ugly."

zhao xianghai shook his head, put down the wine glass, and whispered: "it's a little stuffy inside, i'll go out and breathe." 

zhao xianghai got up and went outside the private room.

he took a breath of fresh air on the windowsill, smoked a cigarette, and went to the bathroom to wash his hands.

just out of the bathroom, i saw the door of the women's washroom next to me, ye ting's secretary walked out of the room in a vague way, not noticing the steps under his feet, high heels, and the whole person was about to fall over.

zhao xianghai's heart tightened, and he rushed over, and kankan helped her up.

the secretary's face turned pale, and he stood firmly holding zhao xianghai's arm and said embarrassedly: "general manager zhao, thank you." "

zhao xianghai shook his head and helped ye ting's secretary to sit down.

he said, "you can't do this, you have to rest a little longer." don't go back to the private room, go back or inevitably drink, you sit here for a while, i'll help you get a cup of hot water, wait. "

the secretary blushed and nodded.

zhao xianghai quickly left, found the waiter nearby, and asked him to get a cup of hot water and a refreshing drink.

when zhao xianghai returned with his things, the secretary was already lying on the bench by the wall for rest, confused and asleep, his clothes were creased, one hand was out, and his mobile phone had fallen on the ground.

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head.

when he was young, he came out to work hard in business, and like this secretary, he was indoctrinated and twisted, and when he found a place where he could lie, he did not hesitate to sleep on his head, and he was helpless and helpless.

he put the object in his hand aside, moved the secretary's body, and picked up her mobile phone from the ground.

just when i wanted to put the phone back in the secretary's pocket, the phone shook and the screen lit up.

zhao xianghai had no intention of spying on people's information, but as soon as the afterglow was swept away, his gaze froze.

there is a new wechat on the screen: hu bi, the above is today's photo of mr. yang, please forward it to ye zong.

zhao xianghai's heart trembled, keenly aware of something.

he squeezed his phone, and his eyes and expression became slightly dignified. standing in place and hesitating for a moment, he gritted his teeth, quietly took the secretary's finger, used her fingerprint to undo the lock screen of the phone, and entered the full wechat chat box.

zhao xianghai's palms sweated, his fingers swept upwards, and the whole person shook in place.

when he had eased up, he quickly calmed himself down, put the phone back in the secretary's pocket, shook her awake, and handed her water as if he was unaware of anything, so that she was sober and returned to the box.

after the secretary returned to the box, zhao xianghai deliberately rubbed outside for a while before returning.

sitting back in his seat, he looked up and saw that ye ting was smiling faintly and talking happily with one of the bosses sitting next to him.

zhao xianghai's breathing became tighter and tighter.

he finally knew why ye ting was still in the mood to smile at him before, and why ye ting's eyes made him so uncomfortable.

it turned out that unconsciously, ye ting had bypassed him, found yang jiali's whereabouts, and intercepted all the information.

ye ting was too shrewd and too sophisticated.

zhao xianghai thought of a god, and when he looked back, he found ye ting's gaze probing over.

he quickly looked away, forced himself to calm down, raised a glass of wine, and drank it all.

the liquor bureau dispersed, and the bosses laughed and laughed and left one after another. zhao xianghai stood outside the mansion and watched as ye ting helped his secretary to get into the car, the black commercial vehicle lit up two headlights and melted into the night.

when he couldn't see the shadow of the car, zhao xianghai took out his mobile phone from his pocket and called yang jiali.

when yang jiali answered the phone, he seemed to be woken up by the phone, yawned, and said sleepily: "brother hai? "

zhao xianghai calmly asked, "xiao yang, are you still in the mountain villa?" "

"still here, i'm going to find a house and move out, what's wrong?"

zhao xianghai held his breath, and his voice was deep: "the next thing i want to say is very important, you first adjust the state to ensure that your emotions remain stable and do not panic." "

yang jiali's voice sounded much more sober: "i listen." "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath: "well, then, what i want to tell you is..."

......

on monday, ye ting took his bodyguards with him as planned.

he was nervous and happy along the way, and the car drove steadily for several hours, reaching the vicinity of the villa.

the person in charge of receiving them led them to the gate of the manor.

this time, ye ting did not hide his head and tail anymore, but instead entered the villa with his own battle in a bright light, and officially met with liu xun in the vip hall used to welcome guests at the villa.

liu xun's face was not very good-looking, and when he saw ye ting bring someone in, he just sneered twice.

ye ting saw the sneer on liu xun's face, observed his reaction, and suddenly giggled in his heart, with a bad premonition.

when ye ting came to the front, liu xun slowly put down the teacup and said indifferently: "ye zong of guanghui group has actually come to visit my humble little mountain villa, rare guests, i am not well entertained, i am rude." "

ye ting narrowed his eyes.

the two people silently confronted each other for a while, and ye ting said coldly, "i don't want to go around in circles with you." man, give it back to me. "